skinnay

'KONY 2012's' Evangelical Motives Surface, Director Rampages and Masturbates in Public

What do you do? Scour the web looking for stories to tear down any Christian who is trying to do some good and make a difference in the world because they oppose your radical homosexual agenda?

It's just like shooting fish in a barrle. ;)

What do you do? Scour the web looking for stories to tear down any Christian who is trying to do some good and make a difference in the world because they oppose your radical homosexual agenda?

Learn to spell barrel, genius.

So I type fast, try and stay on topic.

The sign of a real genius? Someone who in 2012, still uses the term " Radical homosexual agenda".

So I type fast, try and stay on topic.

The sign of a real genius? Someone who in 2012, still uses the term " Radical homosexual agenda".

So, tell me why you and your ilk reserve your vitriol for a Christian who is trying to do some good in the world and as far as you know, has no problem with homosexuality but give Muslims, who have strong religious beliefs against homosexuality and in fact laws against homosexuality, a pass?

Let's see how honest you and Skinnay are.

BTW, before you get started with the PA's, I have no problem with homosexuality. Live and let live.

I imagine that taking on a task like this creates a lot of stress. It's very likely he snapped under the pressure. Much like the U.S. Soldier that snapped in Afghanistan and went on a killing spree.

I reall hope Jason Russell gets the help he needs and is able to resume his good work.

So, tell me why you and your ilk reserve your vitriol for a Christian who is trying to do some good in the world and as far as you know, has no problem with homosexuality but give Muslims, who have strong religious beliefs against homosexuality and in fact laws against homosexuality, a pass?

If I thought for a second I had a Muslim audience here, I would bash them alot more.

At the present pace, I see Christianty catching up with Islam real fast in the mid-evil behaivor department.

Also, the irony that the Evangelical Christian Government of Uganda has been pushing to make homosexuality a capital offense has not escaped me. They also condone the murder of children considered to be "witches".

If you want to effect change, the best way to do it is to live a life that others look at and admire. Governments can not give you the changes in society you seek, they will only use you to gain more control.

Too bad you can't see you are doing the same thing to Christians that you find distasteful when it's done to one of your "favorite groups".

If I thought for a second I had a Muslim audience here, I would bash them alot more.

Ok, so you're just a troll then?

...big surprise there.

At the present pace, I see Christianty catching up with Islam real fast in the mid-evil behaivor department.

Then it's interesting to see that people like you and skinnay focus your hatred on christians like Russell rather than christians like KONY and the LRA...

Just another example of f'd in the head thinking by self righteous secular humanists...lets judge the naked christian on the street corner while remaining silent on the war crime atrocities of rape and genocide.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

If you want to effect change, the best way to do it is to live a life that others look at and admire.

Drunkeness and public self abuse is hardly admirable.

Too bad you can't see you are doing the same thing to Christians that you find distasteful when it's done to one of your "favorite groups".

Not really sure what constitutes one of my "favorite groups" but I don't dislike all Christians. I can't remember the last time a JW tried to teach my child the earth is 6000 years old or insert something into a woman's vagina againth her will.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/kony2012-criticism-brought-on-campaigners-naked-meltdown-his-wife-says/article2372124/

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10792246

He couldn't take criticism.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Why should he have been criticized?

you people are fucked in the head...I would've lost it too...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

I'm just posting the why. In a perfect world,he shouldn't have been criticized. He didn't expect this to go viral but it did. And since it was all over the internet, everyone could now have a snide remark to put in.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

It's amazing how this draws attention when just a few miles north you have all of this going on:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_nudity_in_San_Francisco

The only thing that can be said really is that if you are christian, you have a target painted on your back.
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

It's amazing how this draws attention when just a few miles north you have all of this going on:

The only thing that can be said really is that if you are christian, you have a target painted on your back.

Yeah, that would mean 78% of Americans have a target on their backs. Outside of the institutionalized dementia of a gun thread, I don't think so.

Yeah, that would mean 78% of Americans have a target on their backs. Outside of the institutionalized dementia of a gun thread, I don't think so.

So you don't see the hypocrisy in a bunch of people walking around naked demonizing someone else walking around naked?

The only reason they are doing it is because he is christian, so, ya, there is a little bit of selective targeting in this.

That 78% of America is christian has nothing to do with it. If my minority butt is walking around in Iraq or Afghanistan with a sniper rifle, I'm still selectively targeting. It's just more of a target rich environment.....:ph34r:
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything