aarco

Life as we know it--is about to change

Those of us that can see with our third eye, can bend space/time at will and frequently utilize the billions of passage ways to visit the local parallel universes don't think alien chicks are all that hot...trust me! :)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

What if there was no such thing as death? - And you could heal faster then you could think?? - -Plus learn data as fast as Superman - while building a small but very real and very light speed space vessle. What if energy shealds to stop bullets were real - cold fusion could already be used - plus added to Nuclear power cells - and be founed on a secet space shuttle - flying to a new space station that only a hand full of people could see with a special type of telescopic lense?? Time travel - REAL - Aliens - REAL - Water that moves through space and sub space for whole Nations to travel to other worlds with - Real - what if energy could be formed into a type a Data and pressurized into Geometry that when turned it would show you the future or even the past given witch way you were facing --- Magic - Real - flying people - not just skydiving but flying - -Real - Gold that grows out of a Micro chip - REAL - Clothing that plays back last nights romance between a couple Telepathicly - REAL - A Moon base -REAL- Plans to build a STAR SHIP ENTERPRISE to the best of man kinds ablility - REAL - AND true love dream messaging between star systems - over seen by space king and queen due to an anchent star fighter war - Galactic Battle style - all very Real - provable - and showable - let me know if you think so- GIA - hent it all has to do with the Matrix movie and a small gland we all have in our right temple linked to our right eye and vision - trying to keep people on this "Earth" from using our minds eye - - as you read this you will see I hope a small green light in your mind over to the right side - soft and simple - try to talk clearly about this topic its mostly to do about health and our future. Believe

Then life would get real boring fast. Or, now that I think about it. . . didn't Dr. Spock have to save thier asses ever episode? There was drama still. We are very advanced compared to the Dark Ages and we still have the same problems.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

I had different problems during the dark ages....
but enough about me; let's heer moor abowt aliun chix.

"Best Bang since the Big One". . .

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

. . . didn't Dr. Spock have to save their asses ever episode?

Mr. Spock...DOCTOR Spock just penned a rant about raising a bunch of munchkins.

OOOpp. . .>:(

If we lean on the past as a theme rather then a law ---- we can use the Horse , the train, a type of energy from the clothing, - -a lot like picking up peaces of an old soul --- If we don't go forwards with our lives - - some of us will want to die - -that slowness would feed the lie of death - -rather then give energy that we need to brighten a newer world. Living with the passion of discovery is like cancer - if you say little to others about it - its true about the sense that others might have never wanted you to find anything at all, let alone yourself or a dream. For some people it might be like a painting - others a plane and a magical rocket pack called a parachute.
For me it was a guy named Steve Babin who taught me how to jump when I was in Highschool- and later on fly a Johnathen 150 - What I called in the future the perfect parachute --- and the only one NASA infielded for modern emergancy use. But one they photogaphed and test jumped. I am still doing air ops IN Colorado -- STricking out a new book called New Terran -- If I hammer down on english in a work section, it plays out - but most of what I have learned lately - is that art and Math sings and english stays on the shelf gathering dust - Still Naked alien chicks drinking beer on the Moon sounds like a better topic and a much better starting point for NASA's future Star Fleet-- I mean we got to give space soldiers an Honor base - and if it does not start with beer and chicks on moon station - I mean what are we fighting for-- warm beer in trash can on Earth or cold beer in a cooler on the Moon:)

Having something never beats doing (>|<)
Iam building things - Iam working on my mind- I am going to change this world - its what I came here 4- - -

Yeah -- Monster Weaver - --Alien baby with less acid in blood - -but still good for braking the door lock- Not your first IFO pick -- But in all truth I was fare from Calender girling the - Aerion master peace that was sucked through the glass amid Spaceship crash at the end of my favorit movie - less Transformers- -or Star Wars --- You had to have been thinking three something -- Neptune Cardnal knowledge glitter --

Iam building things - Iam working on my mind- I am going to change this world - its what I came here 4- - -

I'm gonna have to flashy-thingy you and re-program your hard drive, but no worries it's not the first time.

We genetically engineered your entire race to do one thing for us...mine gold. We use it for the circuitry in our gaming systems and it's hard to come by these past couple a few thousand of your years.

Ever notice how you all have this innate unconscious 'need' to gather a shiny mineral and keep it in safe storage for us?...that's the programing.

Da gang will be returning fairly soon to pick up another load from Fort Knox...there is a new 'Grand Theft Spaceship' game about to be released and there is a high projected demand for more game units to be produced.

Now forget all that, stop thinking about concepts you really don't grasp...and get back to work supporting your economy so your 'government' can obtain more mineral for us!

It's only a dream! :)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

A) Don't Acid, acid is bad.

B) Even if all those things were possible man would still be a stupid, violent, hairless ape incapable of utilising those inventions for the good of humanity. While we evolve technically mankind remains unenlightened.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Clear thinking - might mean clear spelling - Math is a better language - -it has less to do with opinion and more to do with facts and truth - Look at somethings from, like an ops Order- from an Officer to someone much much less then they - the mind -"MIND" does not see or SPEAK in english - Making your mind stronger is not going to happen with Spell check - or even 1-2-3- number systems - you don't become what your showing to others - for hopes of changing them by acting as they do - - learning as a student might be - is a lot like AFF instuctor training - on the ground you must stop acting stupid at some point and tell it like it is - -other wise - your shooting people with poor teaching rather then just giving skydivers a license to kill. spell check does not work on my computer -:)

Its a fucking tightrope Spud...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O6bWb7oEuE
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

If we lean on the past as a theme rather then a law ---- we can use the Horse , the train, a type of energy from the clothing, - -a lot like picking up peaces of an old soul --- If we don't go forwards with our lives - - some of us will want to die - -that slowness would feed the lie of death - -rather then give energy that we need to brighten a newer world. Living with the passion of discovery is like cancer - if you say little to others about it - its true about the sense that others might have never wanted you to find anything at all, let alone yourself or a dream. For some people it might be like a painting - others a plane and a magical rocket pack called a parachute.
For me it was a guy named Steve Babin who taught me how to jump when I was in Highschool- and later on fly a Johnathen 150 - What I called in the future the perfect parachute --- and the only one NASA infielded for modern emergancy use. But one they photogaphed and test jumped. I am still doing air ops IN Colorado -- STricking out a new book called New Terran -- If I hammer down on english in a work section, it plays out - but most of what I have learned lately - is that art and Math sings and english stays on the shelf gathering dust - Still Naked alien chicks drinking beer on the Moon sounds like a better topic and a much better starting point for NASA's future Star Fleet-- I mean we got to give space soldiers an Honor base - and if it does not start with beer and chicks on moon station - I mean what are we fighting for-- warm beer in trash can on Earth or cold beer in a cooler on the Moon:)

The themes leaned on is art/movies imitating technological advancement. For example, Star Trek is a product of producers using popular science to create a backdrop for a story. Entertainment being the important purpose rather than educating. But it may help to inspire. Engineers and scientists are forever tooling with processes that help, support and (sometimes) educate the general public and make lives easier for them. They will never fail us as they are creating advancements in science and technology and are not letting future explorations and feats move towards entropy. There will always be inspiration and a confident person to push it forward. The dusty English books are important, but the Maths and Sciences are the hardest subjects to master, relatively speaking. That's why it is being stressed more. It's just easier to get an english education over a science education. Don't be let down by popular desires overiding inspiration to advance.

If the world were to grow at levels with the time - what things are given signs of out of balance with our times - - Flat screen tech - but yet no flying cars
---------------Grav train-- but still dog racing
---------------Three story electric jets -- but no Moon base --------------Space station -- but no vertical re-use space ship that can just simply use the runway
---------------The magical blue pill of love --but old age and cancer------Political issues in three Washington offices for the past thirty years that can't fix the problem that is simply in one that would fix the issues in all three---------Sub aquatic bases that power batterys with heated glowing algi-- -- but cars that still burn gas-- Come on - An Ipad and an Iphone that run from AI programing -- but they can't cycle a power fuel that can keep the shuttle running for another year---- UFOs but no FBOs -- Space man in cave wall markings --- but still a cave with very drunk people in it--- I sware - the only thing this planet is missing is millions of umbrella zombies --- Flashy thingy or no flashing thingy - I would never forget the pain of a boring leader -- hell bent on killing magic--- the formula for cold fusion is [av] -t3/(e+E3c) =p1 or Delta n (e)~ (AP) -- in other words you have to time travil to pick up the other particals in order to use them---but you need a cold tempriture system if your going to go nuclear:)

Well, to be honest, there has always been flying cars that are mass produced since the 60's (50's?). We call them Cessnas or Beechcraft. . .

This thrread proves there are aliens (at least one) among us.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Very advanced skydiving is close to some of the ideas I am trying to talk to others about on this sight. Most of the time I am too drunk to spell check--but hoping a small few can see the text message-- Terms like span turning --cord formations-- Canopy dym side flying -- length group approaching --- cross cam free flying---- these are some new and fun things that a few tie in together in order to see were the sport is going---Hopes that others can pull the X-file on Gov lies and see records of the super events -is, I have seen built by the dreamers--- the shooting star idea -- the magic of being a skydiver and getting asked to be a starfighter in space-- these are hero dreams-- I hope others wish in that reality -- rather then the Blane---old scare of broken and faild technology and slave plaining--- If we have the future we should take it-- not just close our eyes and let bad food kill us in our sleep!!!