johnnyboy

EVERYONE PLEASE SIGN THIS WHITE HOUSE PETITION

EVERYONE PLEASE SIGN THIS NOW; THE FASTER THE NUMBER REACHES 25,000 SIGNATURES, THE FASTER THE OBAMA ADMIN WILL & MUST RESPOND

LINK IS:

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions#!/petition/immediately-investigate-ufoet-disclosure-efforts-during-clinton-administration-rockefeller/PGfmYNth
jumpers ARE better all around people than whuffos

agreed and some of those REAL problems are created right there.... To actually sway us away from investigations such as above! Going to grab my tin foil hat, as i've been accused of wearing it before and going to my library to re read "NONE DARE CALL IT CONSPIRACY"

EVERYONE PLEASE SIGN THIS NOW; THE FASTER THE NUMBER REACHES 25,000 SIGNATURES, THE FASTER THE OBAMA ADMIN WILL & MUST RESPOND

LINK IS:

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions#!/petition/immediately-investigate-ufoet-disclosure-efforts-during-clinton-administration-rockefeller/PGfmYNth

Ya wanna make that a sticky and maybe add a bit of research to it?

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

>Ya wanna make that a sticky and maybe add a bit of research to it?

It's a petition to "force" the Whitehouse to release information on UFO's that some people think is being hidden in Area 51. Laurance Rockefeller was a guy who was petitioning the government for the same thing when Clinton was president. He also believed in crop circles made by aliens.

It's a petition to "force" the Whitehouse to release information on UFO's that some people think is being hidden in Area 51. Laurance Rockefeller was a guy who was petitioning the government for the same thing when Clinton was president. He also believed in crop circles made by aliens.

Why not just watch "Ancient Aliens" then? No need to waste the POTUS' time he has other shit to deal with, and I wish he would!

Matt

Why not just watch "Ancient Aliens" then? No need to waste the POTUS' time he has other shit to deal with, and I wish he would!

Matt

Have ya considered starting a petition? :)
Evidently, he works on what's popular, not what's right.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Matt

Have ya considered starting a petition? :)
Evidently, he works on what's popular, not what's right.

Start a petition? nah, I got more important shit to do, than waste my time, wasting the POTUS' time.

I am gonna be a part of the solution, not the problem. Now if I could just stop wasting my time on the web! ;)

Matt