jclalor

Romney ‘Not Concerned About the Very Poor’

You can't make this stuff up.

Or you can read the entire artical....and you don't have to worry about making this stuff up.

Romney is spot on. The rich don't need help, the poor don't need more help. The middle class is getting killed.

Besides he's just preparing to defend his success. Certainly he's a bad person because he was successful.
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

Your youtube link doesn't work...

Here is the original link you posted:
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/02/romney-not-concerned-about-the-very-poor/

I'm guessing you deleted it because it exposed your dull attack for the BS it is and didn't express the spin you hoped for...

very lame....as is with most of your "attacks.":D

‘Not Concerned About the Very Poor’

I'm not concerned about my car...it has a great anti theft protection system and is locked away in a garage with it's own alarm system.

I'm not concerned about my child's next meal...The fridge is full of food.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Or you can read the entire artical....and you don't have to worry about making this stuff up.

Romney is spot on. The rich don't need help, the poor don't need more help. The middle class is getting killed.

Besides he's just preparing to defend his success. Certainly he's a bad person because he was successful.

I did read the entire article, and he said he is not concerned about the very poor. I think a large portion of Americans believe, rightly or wrongly, that they are closer to very poor as opposed to very rich, and will be even more motivated to vote Democrat. Romney is doing nothing but banking on the historical fact that the poor have a very low turnout on election day.

What a Christian.

Your youtube link doesn't work...

Here is the original link you posted:
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/02/romney-not-concerned-about-the-very-poor/

I'm guessing you deleted it because it exposed your dull attack for the BS it is and didn't express the spin you hoped for...

very lame....as is with most of your "attacks.":D

‘Not Concerned About the Very Poor’

I'm not concerned about my car...it has a great anti theft protection system and is locked away in a garage with it's own alarm system.

I'm not concerned about my child's next meal...The fridge is full of food.

You're only concerned about your next drink.

I did read the entire article, and he said he is not concerned about the very poor. I think a large portion of Americans believe, rightly or wrongly, that they are closer to very poor as opposed to very rich, and will be even more motivated to vote Democrat. Romney is doing nothing but banking on the historical fact that the poor have a very low turnout on election day.

Fortunately for the poor living in Ameritopia, there are saftey net in place as Romney noted.

Then by all means let's pick them all up in Limos, take them to get an I.D. and then Chauffer them to the polls and take them out and buy them a steak dinner after they vote for Obama. Cause Obama's got a "secret stash" he will take care of them with.

A white Morman, northern, corporate raider
Vs.
AaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhBama

Hum....a white guy who is a Morman from the North who's affiliations with Wall street all scream "This SOB took American Jobs and sent them out to Asia"

Vs

A guy so incapable of leading he can't get out of his own way?

This is like a question of which fat chick at the bar do you hit on first?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Fortunately for the poor living in Ameritopia, there are saftey net in place as Romney noted.

Then by all means let's pick them all up in Limos, take them to get an I.D. and then Chauffer them to the polls and take them out and buy them a steak dinner after they vote for Obama. Cause Obama's got a "secret stash" he will take care of them with.

Personally I'm thrilled he said this, just wait until the TV ads in the fall.

Don't you mean a fried chicken dinner?

Typical Lalor....

In the past 3 months each of your 10 responses to me were some type of ad hom personal attack...that's 10 for 10 consecutively. That's gotta be some kind of record, dude.

You don't stick to the issue because you can't. Doesn't it ever get tiring having people constantly bust you up?

...and btw, my drinking has nothing to do with your inability to comprehend wtf it is you're reading, whether it be the news, scripture, or your little nurse nancy medical books...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Typical Lalor....

In the past 3 months each of your 10 responses to me were some type of ad hom personal attack...that's 10 for 10 consecutively. That's gotta be some kind of record, dude.

You don't stick to the issue because you can't. Doesn't it ever get tiring having people constantly bust you up?

...and btw, my drinking has nothing to do with your inability to comprehend wtf it is you're reading, whether it be the news, scripture, or your little nurse nancy medical books...

You know what I do comprehend just fine? Your drunken, homophobic, and racist rants that get deleted at three in the morning.

Drunken degenerate Christians always seem to bring out the best in me ;)

Ad hominem attacks are the default response by liberals when they have no other recourse.

Or throwing pies in your face.

Nothing new.
The feather butts bounce off ya like raindrops hitting a battle-star when they come in too fast...kinda funny to watch. - airtwardo

You know exactly what he meant. You are not dumb.

It's just too much fun to ascribe a meaning to a person's words that is contrary to the plain meaning given. It's why you don't cite what else he said in context. Or you don't cite his also saying “I’m not concerned about the very rich.” Nope. Because that might actually provide a whole picture.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Don't you mean a fried chicken dinner?

That's a pretty racist response, don't you think?

No, it's only racist if you don't vote democrat.
The feather butts bounce off ya like raindrops hitting a battle-star when they come in too fast...kinda funny to watch. - airtwardo

and he said he is not concerned about the very poor.

because????

You cant make this stuff up:S
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Typical Lalor....

Because the context of the quote exposes the dishonesty of the post

People get mad when caught with their pants down:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

That was Romney who said that, wasn't it?

Hence the reason why I'm not a Romney fan. Speaking out of both sides. Of course, he was criticized when he said that, too - I read it on the Daily Kos. People were really writing things like How Dare He say something like that.

Then he says the opposite and How Dare He!

I just worry about the switching.

My wife is hotter than your wife.