dreamdancer

Occupy 101

I compare them to cockroaches. They'll show-up anywhere and you can't get rid of them. There should be a bounty on them.

Chuck

those jackboots are a good fit. you can strut in them with pride...

You're way off the mark there bub! Since when, can't I protect my home and property against a bunch of low-life leeching scum? In this country, I have the right to keep and bear arms and the right to protect what's mine. If, you don't like that, it's too damned bad. Anyone who supports these 'occupiers' is on the same level and they aren't 'entitled' to a damned thing.

Chuck

so you're calling me a cockroach too...

(all that hate billvon - lap it up)

Where, in any of my posts, did I call you, personally, a 'cockroach'? You and your twisting words to start a bunch of shit is getting real old. I find what you post, inflamatory and inciteful. So, slow-down there dood!

Chuck

Uh Oooooooooooooohhhhhhh....... Mr. Chuck, you used my word: "Dood".!!!
Beware that you are using a word that Andy9o8 will use to declare that you are another of my alter-egos. Bwwwa-ha-ha-ha-ha.....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well, Kimosabe... I didn't see an upper-case 'R' with a circle around it so I used it. So sue me! :D:D

Chuck

:D:D:D Whaaaaat???!!!??? You're not an alter-ego of the Boogeyman? Andy9o8 will be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo upset.
Mebbe I will sue. Anybody know of an honest lawyer??:D:D:D
BTW..... Thai's eat freakin' cockroaches..and tarantulas and all other kinds of disgusting stuff. You might not be too far off the mark about Dreamdancer.

Thai's eat freakin' cockroaches..and tarantulas and all other kinds of disgusting stuff. You might not be too far off the mark about Dreamdancer.

Don't they eat some critter they had buried for about 6-months, too?
I've eaten a lot of things but bugs ain't one of 'em! I'll stick with a good piece of beef. ;)

Chuck

I compare them to cockroaches. They'll show-up anywhere and you can't get rid of them. There should be a bounty on them.

Chuck

You're way off the mark there bub! Since when, can't I protect my home and property against a bunch of low-life leeching scum? In this country, I have the right to keep and bear arms and the right to protect what's mine. If, you don't like that, it's too damned bad. Anyone who supports these 'occupiers' is on the same level and they aren't 'entitled' to a damned thing.

Chuck

Where, in any of my posts, did I call you, personally, a 'cockroach'? You and your twisting words to start a bunch of shit is getting real old. I find what you post, inflamatory and inciteful. So, slow-down there dood!

Chuck

Beware that you are using a word that Andy9o8 will use to declare that you are another of my alter-egos. Bwwwa-ha-ha-ha-ha.....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well, Kimosabe... I didn't see an upper-case 'R' with a circle around it so I used it. So sue me! :D:D

Chuck

:D:D:D Whaaaaat???!!!??? You're not an alter-ego of the Boogeyman? Andy9o8 will be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo upset.
BTW..... Thai's eat freakin' cockroaches..and tarantulas and all other kinds of disgusting stuff. You might not be too far off the mark about Dreamdancer.

No, I don't think so. :D I have enough trouble just keepin'-up with ME!

Chuck

Well, you mind your P&Q'sB| or Andy will be all over your electron flow.:D

Chuck

Chuck

Chuck

Chuck

No, I don't think so. :D I have enough trouble just keepin'-up with ME!

Chuck

Well, you mind your P&Q'sB| or Andy will be all over your electron flow.:D

:o

Chuck

I hear there's a plan to occupy your barn.

Bwa-hahahahahahahahahahaa... Too late! It's already occupied.

Chuck[/reply

Uh Oh... Somebody is interested in your barnyard animals. :S:S

Damned perverts better not be! I have a warning sign... 'Tresspassers will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!' :D

Chuck

Chuck[/reply

Damned perverts better not be! I have a warning sign... 'Tresspassers will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!' :D

Chuck

Re-shoot any survivors..!!! LOLOLOLOL..!!:D:D:D

Chuck[/reply

Chuck

Re-shoot any survivors..!!! LOLOLOLOL..!!:D:D:D

A good friend gave me that sign so... I posted it! There's been a lot of horse stealing out in this country.

Chuck

As large as some ranches are, a trailer can be backed-up to a fence, cut the wire, load and go. Under the cover of darkness. Un-believably, during the drought we're in, cattle prices are higher than they've been in years. We don't hear much about rustling but it does go-on.

Chuck

...The Occupy Wall Street movement has kicked off its most anticipated action of the year as the rain lashed the streets of New York.

Protesters gathered in a park in midtown and set off on marches around the area. Dubbed the "99 Pickets" campaign, protesters set their sites on 53 confirmed locations. By 9am more than 20 of the sites had been visited by demonstrators.

Outside a branch of Bank of America, protesters chanted: "Bank of America, bad for America." One protester, Jason Ahamdi, said he was ready for a long day of demonstrating. "I'm prepared for the whole day," Ahmadi told the Guardian, saying that he had been involved in preparations for weeks.

As demonstrators marched past the headquarters of News Corp, the Fox News ticker read: "May Day, May Day, May Day, police set to deal with Occupy crowd that vows to shut down the city", and "NYPD and big corporations braced for trouble".

But the extent to which Occupy will be able to disrupt business as usual in New York City remains to be seen. A so-called "wildcat march" later on Tuesday has many demonstrators expecting a clash with police. Evening plans – which include a "Haymarket martyrs memorial resistance rager", a nod to the historical foundations of May Day – remain vague...

I had totally forgotten the whole 'occupy' thing until I saw it on the news a bit ago. I would have thought some of them would have accidentally fallen into jobs by now. Maybe the movement is their way of avoiding that. Hard to say. I wonder how they're managing to eat and such?
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I had totally forgotten the whole 'occupy' thing until I saw it on the news a bit ago. I would have thought some of them would have accidentally fallen into jobs by now. Maybe the movement is their way of avoiding that. Hard to say. I wonder how they're managing to eat and such?

As I understand it, they have been run out of most of their ilegal encampments

They use websites and social media to try and get crowds together

Soros and other leftist continue to fund them at some level

But I think they are mostly on their own any more, but not totally
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

...In California, the International Longshoremen's Union will shut down the Port of Oakland and some 4,500 members of the California Nurses Association are expected to skip work. Occupy Oakland scuttled a plan for what might have been the most controversial May Day action, a shutdown of the Golden Gate Bridge, after a coalition of striking bridge worker unions backed out. Still, California protesters plan to unveil a squat in San Francisco, hold three simultaneous marches in Oakland, and gum up traffic in Los Angeles with a Critical Mass-style protest on bicycles. Smaller Occupy groups, of course, are also planning protests in cities from Anchorage to Tucson, and any one of them could become a flashpoint...