dreamdancer

Occupy 101

What amazes me is, these 'occupiers' are allowed to continue.

They should be allowed to their free speech. But when they cross the line into trespassing, vandalism, riots, etc., then they should be held accountable.

I don't want any prior restraints on them. The world should be allowed to see what they are really about.

Don't you think the world has seen enough of them? How much longer should we let them continue?

Chuck

They may be useful until after the election
then they will be ignored and will go away on their own

Politicians... the levels they'll stoop to!

Chuck

Have you noticed the close resemblance between dreamdancer's posts and occupy101's posts?
Coincidence? I think not!

Chuck

and he registered Feb 1

Right about the time dreamdancer took offense to my opinion of the occupiers, suddenly a new poster, with the same 'handle' as the thread he started appears, using the same language. How obvious! :D:D:D:D:D

Chuck

If what I think happened actually happened, we may have seen the last of Occupy 101 and he'll pop up under a new screen name.

Or we've seen the last of dreamsnatcher or maybe they're twins! At any rate... I'm confused. They just sound so much alike.

Chuck

Notice that even Occupy Oakland occupiers are getting upset about the violence? There are plenty of occupiers out there (and you are not one of them) who believe in peaceful protest and are leaving the movement because of what it has become.

Also note - Occupy Wall Street says they'll start up again once the weather gets nice. :D

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Also note - Occupy Wall Street says they'll start up again once the weather gets nice. :D

The combination of spring and primaries will be the starting pistol for them, I'm sure.

NY is Apr 24th so figure they'll start up right around the beginning of the month. CA is back to the usual first Tuesday in June, so they probably won't wait that long. Of course, the Oakland folks are getting restraining orders up the ass now, so they may all be in jail by then.

The combination of spring and primaries will be the starting pistol for them, I'm sure.

NY is Apr 24th so figure they'll start up right around the beginning of the month. CA is back to the usual first Tuesday in June, so they probably won't wait that long. Of course, the Oakland folks are getting restraining orders up the ass now, so they may all be in jail by then.

They'll just get the 'Lindsey Lohan revolving door treatment' because of jail over-crowding.

Chuck

Hey! Brain Flash!

Is it legal to drink beer in public in NY and/or CA?

I'm thinkin'...
-lawn chair
-cooler
-snacks
-sammiches
-watch the action
-cheer for the home team

:)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Hey! Brain Flash!

I'm thinkin'...
-lawn chair
-cooler
-snacks
-sammiches
-watch the action
-cheer for the home team

:)

The occupiers are a bunch of wussies! This is the mildest winter in who knows when and they're slackin'-off? Really into their cause, aren't they! Bwa-hahahahahahahahaha...

Chuck

In CA, no. However, from observation. In San Francisco, it's ok to drink wine. And it seems perfectly fine to smoke weed. But don't dare smoke a cigarette!

Drinking in public in California is controlled by local ordinance. The state itself doesn’t ban it, but counties and cities usually do.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

If what I think happened actually happened, we may have seen the last of Occupy 101 and he'll pop up under a new screen name.

Like fernjack. Oops, I mean BoogeyMan.

LOL...! I have a crystal ball too. It came by UPS when I registered on Dizzy. You complained to LR that He danced, well, looky you....... Let's see in my crystal ball..... Yup, there you are,(:S:S:S) seated at your comp. surrounded by empty wine bottles.:D:D:D:D

I compare them to cockroaches. They'll show-up anywhere and you can't get rid of them. There should be a bounty on them.

Chuck

those jackboots are a good fit. you can strut in them with pride...

You're way off the mark there bub! Since when, can't I protect my home and property against a bunch of low-life leeching scum? In this country, I have the right to keep and bear arms and the right to protect what's mine. If, you don't like that, it's too damned bad. Anyone who supports these 'occupiers' is on the same level and they aren't 'entitled' to a damned thing.

Chuck

so you're calling me a cockroach too...

(all that hate billvon - lap it up)

Where, in any of my posts, did I call you, personally, a 'cockroach'? You and your twisting words to start a bunch of shit is getting real old. I find what you post, inflamatory and inciteful. So, slow-down there dood!

Chuck

Uh Oooooooooooooohhhhhhh....... Mr. Chuck, you used my word: "Dood".!!!
Beware that you are using a word that Andy9o8 will use to declare that you are another of my alter-egos. Bwwwa-ha-ha-ha-ha.....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Like fernjack. Oops, I mean BoogeyMan.

Only you would know or be the controlling factor in something like that, Dreamdan...uhhhhh.....Occu.... uhhh.... Andy.:)

I compare them to cockroaches. They'll show-up anywhere and you can't get rid of them. There should be a bounty on them.

Chuck

those jackboots are a good fit. you can strut in them with pride...

You're way off the mark there bub! Since when, can't I protect my home and property against a bunch of low-life leeching scum? In this country, I have the right to keep and bear arms and the right to protect what's mine. If, you don't like that, it's too damned bad. Anyone who supports these 'occupiers' is on the same level and they aren't 'entitled' to a damned thing.

Chuck

so you're calling me a cockroach too...

(all that hate billvon - lap it up)

Where, in any of my posts, did I call you, personally, a 'cockroach'? You and your twisting words to start a bunch of shit is getting real old. I find what you post, inflamatory and inciteful. So, slow-down there dood!

Chuck

Uh Oooooooooooooohhhhhhh....... Mr. Chuck, you used my word: "Dood".!!!
Beware that you are using a word that Andy9o8 will use to declare that you are another of my alter-egos. Bwwwa-ha-ha-ha-ha.....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well, Kimosabe... I didn't see an upper-case 'R' with a circle around it so I used it. So sue me! :D:D

Chuck