jclalor

Gingrich wanted ‘open marriage’ with both wife and mistress

I just get so tired of guys running for office. They talk real big but when it gets down to the nut-cuttin' they just don't have what it takes.

Chuck

I posted earlier about Gingrich making King look like a jerk. If Gingrich would do that on the campaign trail, in front of a national audience, then I might back him. He's got the nerve for whatever Kongress can toss his way..

You might address that to Dr. Krauthammer himself. I'd be pleased to hear his response. Many of Dr. Krauthammers essays have been from a psychological viewpoint. Yet, Dr. Krauthammers credentials/licenses remain current and honored.

He's not licensed in California. I just checked. So, um, his opinion here means little to me.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

You might address that to Dr. Krauthammer himself. I'd be pleased to hear his response. Many of Dr. Krauthammers essays have been from a psychological viewpoint. Yet, Dr. Krauthammers credentials/licenses remain current and honored.

He's not licensed in California. I just checked. So, um, his opinion here means little to me.

Yup, I understand that. So, if you were on a ski trip to Lake Tahoe, and one of your party became sick, you would return to CA.?

Yup, I understand that. So, if you were on a ski trip to Lake Tahoe, and one of your party became sick, you would return to CA.?

No. Would I call a doctor in NYC and say, "What do I do?" No. Would I say, "Hey. Dr. Krauthammer. I think I may have strep. Can you call in a script for me for a Z-pack?" Krauthammer would say, "I can't. I'm not licensed there. And if you think I'm going to give a diagnosis and write you a prescription without an in person exam, you're high."

At least that's what an ethical doctor would do.

I have no problem with a guy writing his opinion based on his experience and training. But holding ones self out as a psychiatrist giving that opinion is a bit different.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Now, you are wasting bandwidth.

Nonsense. He's trying to converse, and you're just being disrespectful. What part of "cut the shit" aren't you getting?

Edited to add: I see that after I posted you added "You contradict yourself. Re reread my posts, and if you have a logical argument, let's have at it." to your otherwise abrupt one-liner.

You seem to be getting a well-deserved rep for baiting people. Is that really the M.O. you want to be known by around here?

Now, you are wasting bandwidth.

Nonsense. He's trying to converse, and you're just being disrespectful. What part of "cut the shit" aren't you getting?

No. Would I call a doctor in NYC and say, "What do I do?" No. Would I say, "Hey. Dr. Krauthammer. I think I may have strep. Can you call in a script for me for a Z-pack?" Krauthammer would say, "I can't. I'm not licensed there. And if you think I'm going to give a diagnosis and write you a prescription without an in person exam, you're high."
Looks like a waste to me..... I posed a simple senario. As far as "cutting s_ _t, you might be on the wrong thread.

The only thing that would give you any credibility right now would be a link to an article.

Seriously.

LR owned you on your Lake Tahoe ploy, and the more games you try to play with the situation the more foolish you look.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Dr. Krauthammer, a Harvard MD is also a board certified PSYCHIATRIST...

I didn't know that. Physician: heal thyself!

By the way , you wouldn't have been "Peaceful Jeffrey" or "DesertAttorney" in a previous internet life, by any chance?

Don

Or "Treetop"? Or "Timmyfritz"?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

By the way , you wouldn't have been "Peaceful Jeffrey" or "DesertAttorney" in a previous internet life, by any chance?

Don

Or "Treetop"?

Is this an example of a troll post?

Don

Or "Treetop"? Or "Timmyfritz"?

Or Captain Slog

I avoid educating my opponents in debates.

So far you've been successful with the education avoidance....even to the point of having shown that it includes avoiding educating yourself.

You may want to look up "debate" though.

Got anything meaningful to say?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

You might want to look at a map of Lake Tahoe. If you're staying at Tahoe, you're very likely to be in California, or within a mile or two of the border. If you're skiing, you're highly likely to be in California, with only Mt Rose and part of Heavenly in Nevada.

More than half of the shoreline of Lake Tahoe is Californian.