jclalor

Gingrich wanted ‘open marriage’ with both wife and mistress

I see. I checked the prior posts.
You're upset over the anti gay marriage issue.
I don't understand why you would want the government in your life. For years gays and lesbians in your town, San Francisco, agitated for rights and to get the government out of your bedrooms. Now you want the government in your total life. I don't understand the whole gay thing, anyway.
Whatever blows your skirt up.....B|

Follow the "reply to." I'm replying to your post about Charles Krauthammer and his commentary on something (I really don't know what you're referring to). Not a personal attack, just an observation and a suggestion. I'm not real big on personal attacks.

Generally I like to discuss ideas. I can't figure out what you're referring to, and I already asked once, so I figured it's your style, and I'm commenting that style isn't always particularly clear.

Wendy P.

Other posters didn't have a problem.

Everyone who has so far replied to this strand of discussion has had a problem. Not one poster has, as yet, indicated that they know what you're talking about.

You asked for an example. I said to read Dr. Krauthammer's own words. Easy enough to do with a computer. Pretty straightforward reply to me.

He's a nationally syndicated columnist. he's got a lot of words in a lot of places.

I'm going to go with; you've actually forgotten exactly what he said or where he said it, and now to save face you're pretending that the onus is on everyone else to a) guess what you meant and b) find it for you.

Not really working, is it?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

I see. I checked the prior posts.
You're upset over the anti gay marriage issue.
I don't understand why you would want the government in your life. For years gays and lesbians in your town, San Francisco, agitated for rights and to get the government out of your bedrooms. Now you want the government in your total life. I don't understand the whole gay thing, anyway.
Whatever blows your skirt up.....B|

I'm guessing this is what you meant when you referred to the adolescent and empty posts? Queer baiting?

BTW, what sort of IQ does it take to think that gays who want an end to laws interfering with the rights is an example of total government control. It's the complete opposite.

I think Jakee has you pegged dead on. You read something somewhere, have no idea how to find it. Understandable - with all the information we read every day now, it's difficult to recall a source. NerdGirl was amazing in her ability to catalog data for future recall. Most of us are pretty lousy at it.

Honestly...... I did not bait you or your life style. If you wish to go along with another posters foolish attempts at baiting, that's on you.
But again..... If you are so upset, and dismissive of the posts here, why are you posting here?
Dood....aspirin, relax, get some rest.B|

"BTW, what sort of IQ does it take to think that gays who want an end to laws interfering with the rights is an example of total government control. It's the complete opposite."

End what laws? Further, how would that be accomplished by adding a huge layer of intrusive marriage laws. Doesn't make sense.:S

4th request...... Go away.

I'm quite happy here. If you don't like the thread, I suggest you read something else instead.

(Ideally, I'd quite like to discuss whatever behavioural issues you think Obama has, I find the growing myth and legend of the character assassination surrounding him to be quite fascinating. Unfortunately, you've made it quite clear you have no intention of taking part in an actual discussion, you'd prefer to just lash out at random people. That's fine, but just understand that it's not your sandpit and you do have to share.)

The issue is simple, even YOU can understand it if you try.

Gingrich is still trying to tell Americans how to run their lives. He supports a constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage. He accuses Mitt Romney of being insufficiently anti-abortion, even pointing out that Mr. Romney expanded access to abortion pills. He lectures black people about valuing jobs and children in the purgatory of housing projects for lacking a work ethic.

And while lecturing others (including Clinton) on morality, he is guilty of cheating on his multiple wives.

That is the behavior of a HYPOCRITE.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Try Google.......2,760,000 results for Charles Krauthammer.
Is it really that hard to inform yourselves?

Uh, yeah, exactly. You want us to look for one piece of information out of 2,760,000 and you've not even told us which one it is. You get much better odds looking for the proverbial needle.

And of course, the fact that you've just researched Krauthammer and still can't show us what he said kinda adds more weight to my earlier theory.

The issue is simple, even YOU can understand it if you try.

You can't refute my statement, so you turn to insults.

Gingrich is still trying to tell Americans how to run their lives.

I was not speaking of Gingrich's actions, something that was evident from my post - perhaps you should re-read it.

That is the behavior of a HYPOCRITE.

Yes, it *is* quite hypocritical that the same people who poo-pooed Clinton's indiscretions are now clamoring from the rooftops over Gingrich's - glad you *FINALLY* realized it.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706