skinnay

Rick Santorum on Marriage Equality

so i watch the video.....:|

the guy is rude
he commandeers the discussions...
he twists things to suit HIS point of view
he dismisses anyones' voice which tries to 'correct' him
he does NOT answer the question(s)

seem like a perfectly capable Politician :S[:/]B|>:(:S to me.......DOH!!!!!

AND....

i would NEVER support him Or any of those. who are like him.....

jt

so i watch the video.....:|

the guy is rude
he commandeers the discussions...
he twists things to suit HIS point of view
he dismisses anyones' voice which tries to 'correct' him
he does NOT answer the question(s)

seem like a perfectly capable Politician :S[:/]B|>:(:S to me.......DOH!!!!!

AND....

i would NEVER support him Or any of those. who are like him.....

jt

wow, so that leaves us with a one term president, and no one really to replace him

better keep looking

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Religion is bullshit and should be kept out of politics. People always ask these needle dick politicians stupid questions... how bout someone ask them to recite the bill of rights and see how many fail instantly.
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.

>I thought it was Romney that hated black people? Or was that Perry?

No, Romney, like Santorum, only hates "bleaugh-k" people. He DIDN'T SAY BLACK! At least he's pretty sure he didn't. But he might change his mind on that.

"I've looked at that quote, in fact I looked at the video. In fact, I'm pretty confident I didn't say black. I started to say a word and then sort of changed and it sort of, bleaugh, mumbled it,"

>I thought it was Romney that hated black people? Or was that Perry?

No, Romney, like Santorum, only hates "bleaugh-k" people. He DIDN'T SAY BLACK! At least he's pretty sure he didn't. But he might change his mind on that.

"I've looked at that quote, in fact I looked at the video. In fact, I'm pretty confident I didn't say black. I started to say a word and then sort of changed and it sort of, bleaugh, mumbled it,"

There you go, proof he hates black people and tries to keep his hate disguised. After all, he is from Pennsylvania and we all know people from there are afraid of change and they cling to their guns and religion.

As a Pennsylvania citizen I can say that in my opinion that Rick Santorum is a total douche bag!! He and his ilk are worse that Obama. Our country has much bigger fish to fry than to worry about two chicks getting hitched.
He is an emotional conservative. This is one who appeals to the worst in human nature while purporting to represent its greater angles. It is the height of hypocrisy and as a friend of mine put it "pure evil".

Here is the substance. Santorum said "black." He meant to say black. He is a bigot and was pandering to bigots in his speech. Furthermore he has no compunction about staring into the camera and telling bald face lies about what he said.
That is the substance of the matter.

Rick Santorum opposes gay marriage chiefly due to his religion. National approval for gay marriage has been climbing steadily over the last 10 yesrs, even among young evangelical Christians. The Republican stance on gay marriage is antiquated and their gonna have a hard time explaining their opposition of it to their grand kids in a few years.

Actually it's the other way around; he said black because he is a bigot. There are black Americans in every strata of society, there are members of every ethnic and racial group on welfare, but when Rick thinks about welfare he only thinks it concerns blacks. At least when he is stumping for the nomination he talks that way. It is possible that he is only saying that for the votes, but I have faith in his sincerity. He is who he presents as. I would support Perry or Cain over him.