hwt

America under attack

I only want serious debate or for you to get off your butt and spread the word and protect your assets.
In case you are not aware of what is happening to this country. I will fill you in. The federal Reserve ( those secret bankers ) are taking over the Nation...I am serious Folks...everything makes sense to me now...

America, the plan is to take over by collapsing the dollar.
WE are a police state effective Jan. 1 ...The collapse of the dollar is coming and we will have the Amero
in place...

We are being robbed and turned into slaves...
While we have bickering back and forth we lost our country.

America now has "FEMA camps " ...
The FBI can write their own warrant and kick down your door and arrest you ...whats more you are forbidden to tell anyone about it ...Judge Napolitano has been shouting about it lately...(videos online) .

The military can now arrest you on American soil and export you to a prison and interrogate you...You can be held indefinably

The media is corrupt CNN and Fox the worse.
They have controlled both parties and the media...they choose our candidates...this became obvious in this election...they love wars ...we have been at war since 1914 when we funded WW1.
The Federal Reserve was passed on a holiday (just like NDAA was just passed over this holiday) in 1913.
We have been owned by them and now they want the world.This matrix has only been exposed due to the internet...Think about it...look at the monetary policies used world wide. the 16 trillion printed in secret to prop up the failing system.
In January they want to start controlling the internet (SOPA ) Harry Reid is owned the most...we must stop this bill
http://www.opencongress.org/bill/112-h3261/money
WE MUST vote Ron Paul folks,he is the only one who will restore our liberties and restore a sound money supply....Time for the revolution...we mean it.

“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent they conquered.”
Thomas Jefferson

http://youtu.be/KdxXhn3We7UB|

I only want serious debate or for you to get off your butt and spread the word and protect your assets.
In case you are not aware of what is happening to this country. I will fill you in. The federal Reserve ( those secret bankers ) are taking over the Nation...I am serious Folks...everything makes sense to me now...

WE are a police state effective Jan. 1 ...The collapse of the dollar is coming and we will have the Amero
in place...

The FBI can write their own warrant and kick down your door and arrest you ...whats more you are forbidden to tell anyone about it ...Judge Napolitano has been shouting about it lately...(videos online) .

The military can now arrest you on American soil and export you to a prison and interrogate you...You can be held indefinably

They have controlled both parties and the media...they choose our candidates...this became obvious in this election...they love wars ...we have been at war since 1914 when we funded WW1.
The Federal Reserve was passed on a holiday (just like NDAA was just passed over this holiday) in 1913.
We have been owned by them and now they want the world.This matrix has only been exposed due to the internet...Think about it...look at the monetary policies used world wide. the 16 trillion printed in secret to prop up the failing system.
In January they want to start controlling the internet (SOPA ) Harry Reid is owned the most...we must stop this bill
WE MUST vote Ron Paul folks,he is the only one who will restore our liberties and restore a sound money supply....Time for the revolution...we mean it.

“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent they conquered.”
Thomas Jefferson

What is Ron Paul's plan? Kongressional legislation or Executive Order? Please set aside platitudes and campaign rhetoric. The Plan? A President is not a king. A Royal dictate won't work. RP is also a muggle, so he has no magical powers. How will a former OB GYN legally work the system to remove an institution almost 100 years old, since RP has only authored and passed one or two pieces of legislation during his entire career in Washington?
And yes, Harry Reid is viewed as one of the oldest whores on the political block by his DC contemporaries.

Here is an update and a better perspective than mine.

http://www.thedailybell.com/3417/Ron-Paul-Has-Already-Won

It is time to learn about Ron Paul here are my thoughts...

What most liberals fail to recognize is the fact that the very policies that they hold so dear are the very policies that perpetuate racism ,sexism and poverty .

The ironic part of this racism discussion with Ron Paul is the fact that his policies would end these practices.

Ron Paul wants to restore a limited, constitutional government devoted to the protection of individual rights.

The liberal views are simply an ugly form of collectivism, the mindset that views humans strictly as members of groups rather than individuals.

Racists and sexist believe that all individuals who share superficial physical characteristic are alike:
as collectivists, they only think in terms of groups.

By encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality, the advocates of so-called "diversity" actually perpetuate racism. Their obsession with racial or sexual group identity is inherently racist.

Ron Paul wants to restore free-market capitalism, which rewards individual achievement and competence,not skin color, gender, or ethnicity.

More importantly, every citizen gains a sense of himself as an individual, rather than developing a group or victim mentality. This leads to a sense of individual responsibility and personal pride,
making skin color irrelevant. Rather than looking to government to correct our sins,
we should understand that racism will endure until we stop thinking in terms of groups and begin thinking in terms of individual liberty.

Here is an update and a better perspective than mine.

http://www.thedailybell.com/3417/Ron-Paul-Has-Already-Won

It is time to learn about Ron Paul here are my thoughts...

What most liberals fail to recognize is the fact that the very policies that they hold so dear are the very policies that perpetuate racism ,sexism and poverty .

The ironic part of this racism discussion with Ron Paul is the fact that his policies would end these practices.

Ron Paul wants to restore a limited, constitutional government devoted to the protection of individual rights.

The liberal views are simply an ugly form of collectivism, the mindset that views humans strictly as members of groups rather than individuals.

Racists and sexist believe that all individuals who share superficial physical characteristic are alike:
as collectivists, they only think in terms of groups.

By encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality, the advocates of so-called "diversity" actually perpetuate racism. Their obsession with racial or sexual group identity is inherently racist.

Ron Paul wants to restore free-market capitalism, which rewards individual achievement and competence,not skin color, gender, or ethnicity.

More importantly, every citizen gains a sense of himself as an individual, rather than developing a group or victim mentality. This leads to a sense of individual responsibility and personal pride,
making skin color irrelevant. Rather than looking to government to correct our sins,
we should understand that racism will endure until we stop thinking in terms of groups and begin thinking in terms of individual liberty.

Admirable goals. Platitudes, none the less. A plan? An agenda? Anything? This is like saying RP is against drowning, or rust.
RP also says that Iran is not enriching uranium. Shrieking at Michelle Bachman at the last debate that no UN or IAEA report says that the Iranians are doing so. Oddly, the Iranians announced yesterday that they are testing and manufacturing nuclear fuel rods, which contain Iranian enriched uranium pellets. RP is wrong at too many levels, on too many serious topics to be anywhere near the White House.

This is a "quality of site" comment from one member to another. You are starting new threads about Ron Paul, and then repeating the same lengthy posts, almost verbatim, in one thread after another. I'm not a moderator, but I object to the resulting clutter of the Forums. You'd be doing us all a favor if you'd simply have a single thread about Ron Paul (or at least fewer of them), and then keep it/them going (if you so choose) by adding to it/them as the case may be. With all due respect, how many nearly-identical threads about Ron Paul (and they really are about him, despite how they're titled) do you need to start in such a short space of time?

Admirable goals. Platitudes, none the less. A plan? An agenda? Anything? This is like saying RP is against drowning, or rust.
RP also says that Iran is not enriching uranium. Shrieking at Michelle Bachman at the last debate that no UN or IAEA report says that the Iranians are doing so. Oddly, the Iranians announced yesterday that they are testing and manufacturing nuclear fuel rods, which contain Iranian enriched uranium pellets. RP is wrong at too many levels, on too many serious topics to be anywhere near the White House.

Now i know where you stand... lets start with his top 3 donors...what do they know that we don't ?
Us Air Force 23,437.00
U.S. Army 23,053.00
U.S. Navy 16,973.00

It came out in the News today...China will defend Iran if attacked...They cannot produce their own gas.

Time for a history lesson now...
http://youtu.be/fy3KDYE5KQE
http://youtu.be/-lG0EK4YQ_c

lets start with his top 3 donors...what do they know that we don't ?
Us Air Force 23,437.00
U.S. Army 23,053.00
U.S. Navy 16,973.00

Got a verifiable source for those numbers, so we can see how they compare to military donations for other candidates?

As an aside - if his top 3 only brought in 62k, he should bow out now.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Now i know where you stand... lets start with his top 3 donors...what do they know that we don't ?

We know he's an idiot. We have also seen this last election cycle. Remember that? When he "had the most donations" for the Republican party? Don't confuse donation dollars* with popularity.

*$200 and over donations counted only (remember this small print on all the donation sources? It means you can play with the actual donation numbers;))

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Us Air Force 23,437.00
U.S. Army 23,053.00
U.S. Navy 16,973.00

It came out in the News today...China will defend Iran if attacked...They cannot produce their own gas.

Time for a history lesson now...
http://youtu.be/fy3KDYE5KQE
http://youtu.be/-lG0EK4YQ_c

I attend Active Army and Veterans meeting in Washington, Ft Bragg, NC and Ft Campbell, KY. and others nationally on an ongoing basis. I do not see the support that RP claims. Neither does a family member who is an officer grade Navy guy.
As far as China helping Iran..?
China's modern society and what the Chinese would have to lose indicates that the Chinese would either remain neutral or enter on the side of the US or UN against Iran. See the history of China in North Africa.

in place...

Thomas Jefferson

May I suggest:

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

in place...

i thought you wanted serious debate only. Yet you shovel this horseshit.

People have tried to get you to explain how RP will accomplish any of this goals. Let me put it to you this way- Obama's campaign promised sweeping changes to our government as well. How many of them happened? So how exactly will RP be any more successful?

It's not enough to have a platform of simple sounded, if often contradictory, statements of belief. "I like cats" has just as much legitimacy when there's no actual approach for implementation.