dreamdancer

Bradley Manning Hearing Ends with No Clear Sign of Harm Done to US

Whoa, big fella....... Annex a country that has nothing to offer? I mean, how much cheese and tulips can one person digest?

I don't think tulips have enough fat in them to be of any use to the big boned Americans, but our cheese would be a real help in keeping the weight of the average American above 300 pounds.

Remember that at the next Olympic games. We'll see who has the greater medal count. BTW, most of the worlds athletes train in the USA.
I've been to Euro. and viewed some hefty machens/frauleins there. You have zero room to maneuver, on that account.
Where do you get your high level information about how the Netherlands government is so wimpy that the USA can push it around at will?

Remember that at the next Olympic games. We'll see who has the greater medal count.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-time_Olympic_Games_medal_table

Considering the fact that you're 20 times bigger then we are, you're a joke compared to us. You're at best half as good as us.

BTW, most of the worlds athletes train in the USA.

Source please, or else I assume you're just displaying standard American ignorance.

I've been to Euro.

Or so you say, I don't really believe you.

You have zero room to maneuver, on that account.

We've about 300% more room to manoeuvre than you have. You're short and fat and we're long and slim on average. The Dutch consider the bicycle to be a mode of transport, your kind has drive-trough funeral homes. We cant even imagine that kind of laziness, and that's why we're half the people you are.

If, what they are doing is illegal, why doesn't your govt. do something about it?

Probably because the US uses underhanded methods to keep us in line. After all, you invade countries for no reason at all, so why not bullying small countries into compliance whenever you feel like imposing your incompetence upon others?

So your entire country is just a hapless victim?

You would do well living in the U.S. We have a huge number of victims here, too. In fact, maybe the U.S. should just annex you.

Whoa, big fella....... Annex a country that has nothing to offer? I mean, how much cheese and tulips can one person digest?:D:D:D

An entire country of hapless victims who produce nothing but tulips and cheese would fit in well in the U.S. would probably guarantee Democrat control for centuries.

SHHHHH.... Don't give them any ideas.

Remember that at the next Olympic games. We'll see who has the greater medal count.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-time_Olympic_Games_medal_table

Considering the fact that you're 20 times bigger then we are, you're a joke compared to us. You're at best half as good as us.

BTW, most of the worlds athletes train in the USA.

Source please, or else I assume you're just displaying American ignorance.

I've been to Euro.

Or so you say, I don't really believe you.

You have zero room to maneuver, on that account.

We've about 300% t manoeuvre. You're short ans fat, we're long and slim on average. You're too stupid to stop eating it seems.

As I thought.....:D:D:D You don't post the sources for your hi level of govt' information about how the US bullies the Neds to do our bidding.
If we're short and fat, how do we bully you guys? You undercut your own statements. I do accept that you actually believe the airy, delusional nonsense you post. :S

EDIT: BTW...Thx for the link. Read it for yourself.:D:D:D

If, what they are doing is illegal, why doesn't your govt. do something about it?

Probably because the US uses underhanded methods to keep us in line. After all, you invade countries for no reason at all, so why not bullying small countries into compliance whenever you feel like imposing your incompetence upon others?

So your entire country is just a hapless victim?

You would do well living in the U.S. We have a huge number of victims here, too. In fact, maybe the U.S. should just annex you.

Whoa, big fella....... Annex a country that has nothing to offer? I mean, how much cheese and tulips can one person digest?:D:D:D

An entire country of hapless victims who produce nothing but tulips and cheese would fit in well in the U.S. would probably guarantee Democrat control for centuries.

SHHHHH.... Don't give them any ideas.

Dang...... You're right. Mum's the word.......

EDIT: BTW...Thx for the link. Read it for yourself.

I did, and after reading it I concluded it isn't a surprise that you guys made up American Football because you didn't succeed in real sports like Football. Jesus Fucking Christ, Drive-Through funeral homes.......

I did, and after reading it I concluded it isn't a surprise that you guys made up American Football because you didn't succeed in real sports like Football. Jesus Fucking Christ, Drive-Through funeral homes.......

Gawd Almighty......! I wish I had dreamed up the NFL.!!
What are you babbling about? Football.. Funeral homes.... :S Holy crap, man. Are you having a breakdown or episode of some type? Dial 112 or 999 or whatever the emergency call number is over there.

What are you babbling about? Football.. Funeral homes.... :S Holy crap, man. Are you having a breakdown or episode of some type? Dial 112 or 999 or whatever the emergency call number is over there.

Why don't you just open a printed newspaper? You'll learn a lot.

What's your problem with us Europeans? Your descent?

You and your buddy above really show a somewhat ridiculous hate towards the EU - what is it? Fear?

Your posts are that agressive, why that? Do you have something to tell us? Us Europeans?

Come on, man, open your heart and let's hear about your nightmares.

:|

dudeist skydiver # 3105

No. The US is closer to ninety times the size of the Netherlands. And yet comparisons between a massive, diverse country like the US and a country that is not diverse and about twice the size of New Jersey will continue.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Why don't you just open a printed newspaper? You'll learn a lot.

What's your problem with us Europeans? Your descent?

You and your buddy above really show a somewhat ridiculous hate towards the EU - what is it? Fear?

Your posts are that agressive, why that? Do you have something to tell us? Us Europeans?

Come on, man, open your heart and let's hear about your nightmares.

:|

HAH...! Somehow I knew that Schatzy would pop up, when Marinus was going off. YOU should re-read the posts. Only Marinus is aggressive. You already know my feelings towards Teutonic frauleins.
LOL...... Who in the world ever told you that we legal types ever had a heart?:D:D:D

Ratio between population sizes and total medal counts is significantly in The Netherland's favour.

I've been to Euro. and viewed some hefty machens/frauleins there.

You have seen a fat guy and a fat woman in Euro, so Europeans are just as fat as Americans? That's some funny reasoning. When you start looking at data as opposed to an anacdote, you will find that Americans are significantly more fat and obese than Euros.

Two thirds of Americans are either overweight or obese. A far majority thinks they are eating a healthy diet, which would make them not only fat, but also stupid. You know the type, a double Big Mac with cheese, and a Diet Coke.

Ratio between population sizes and total medal counts is significantly in The Netherland's favour.

I've been to Euro. and viewed some hefty machens/frauleins there.

You have seen a fat guy and a fat woman in Euro, so Europeans are just as fat as Americans? That's some funny reasoning. When you start looking at data as opposed to an anacdote, you will find that Americans are significantly more fat and obese than Euros.

Two thirds of Americans are either overweight or obese. A far majority thinks they are eating a healthy diet, which would make them not only fat, but also stupid. You know the type, a double Big Mac with cheese, and a Diet Coke.

No, I don't know the type, but the stout Euro's I've seen do make for a pretty fair comparison.
Again..... see you in the Olympics.;)

I was being friendly and made the comparison between population sizes not square miles. But go on and compare our 332 medals against your 2549 medals on the assumption you're 90 times as big as we are. I don't care, it just makes you look even more incompetent than you already are.

HAH...! Somehow I knew that Schatzy would pop up, when Marinus was going off. YOU should re-read the posts. Only Marinus is aggressive. You already know my feelings towards Teutonic frauleins.
LOL...... Who in the world ever told you that we legal types ever had a heart?:D:D:D

Sorry, Opi. Didn't know you're that old.

So, just lean back in your arm chair and watch your local American Nazi Party news.

:ph34r:

edited for typo

dudeist skydiver # 3105

I was being friendly an made the comparison between population sizes. but go on and compare our 332 medals against your 2549 medals on the assumption you're 90 times as big as we are. I don't care, it just makes you look even more incompetent then you are already.

See..... Nothing really to post, just jealousy and venom at being a quasi-third world country.
Shouldn't you be out sweeping the canals for the races?

Sorry, Opi. Didn't know you're that old.

So, just lean back in your arm chair and watch your local American Nazi Party news.

:ph34r:

edited for typo

Uh ohhhhhh....... You're calling me a Nazi? Schatzy..!!
Is there a Mod in the area?

Could be...... Freakin' Russians are all over Europe since the collapse of the USSR.
But military treaties rarely involve hockey, as a general rule.

That's what I've heard.
With that in mind, it could be a joint law enforcement thing between our two countries. There are still some remnants of the old USSR running around. Like I said, if we are doing something wrong, surely, their govt. would say something about it. The general public doesn't know what all is going on, anyhow.

Chuck

I was being friendly an made the comparison between population sizes. but go on and compare our 332 medals against your 2549 medals on the assumption you're 90 times as big as we are. I don't care, it just makes you look even more incompetent then you are already.

See..... Nothing really to post, just jealousy and venom at being a quasi-third world country.
Shouldn't you be out sweeping the canals for the races?

Man oh man, you just show you know absolutely nothing. The educational level of the Netherlands is above the EU average - and again, I think you do not know what that means. Just a wild guess: You do not even know your own countrys level compared to international standard.

Just walk the streets in NL and ask a random person for help: Everbody will answer you in proper English language.

BTW: The last one calling me 'Schatzi' left his mark by Jan. 15. Was that your alter ego *gher*, Schatzi?

B|

dudeist skydiver # 3105