dreamdancer

Bradley Manning Hearing Ends with No Clear Sign of Harm Done to US

I'll look if I can find an English source on the DEA thing. Among other things they did missions on Dutch soil without permission of the government, and used controlled shipments to bust dealers which is illegal IIRIC.

Would you like to now it if Dutch police officers were meddling in American law enforcement?

Extraterratoriality and/or universal jurisdiction are really perniscious and evil doctrines that cause all sorts of harm and mischief. Unfortunately the U.S. seems to be extending these things all the time. All in the name of security.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

Say bye bye to tranny spy boy.

Bradley Manning going down hard

Too damned bad for the little traitor! It's the old story... If, you're gonna dance, ya' gotta pay the fiddler!

Chuck

But he's been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize! He must be a jolly good fellow.

You gotta be joking!? I hadn't heard that one.

Chuck

Well, Gravitymastr beat me to it but I am thinking along the same lines that he is.

That's your good right. Personally I think it's extremely disrespectful to let your officials break the laws of a country that's supposed to be your friend.

And to ad insult to injury, the American approach on narcotics can only be described as a giant failure, so I don't think American cowboys meddling in the Dutch approach which is moderately successful or at least a lot better than the American approach, is beneficial to us.

Furthermore: about 0,08% of our population is in prison, and since this number is dropping we're closing prisons ATM. You might want to look at American statistics, and it becomes pretty clear that the very idea that the US can help us with combating crime is laughable. We're running out of criminals as we speak.

Personally I think it's extremely disrespectful to let your officials break the laws of a country that's supposed to be your friend.

I understand your position. But we Yanks have enough worries about our officials breaking the laws in our OWN country to have much concern for others. It’s kinda like me worrying about the lack of sprinklers in my neighbor’s house while my house is smoldering. It doesn’t mean it’s not an issue, but there are other concerns we have.

Also note – friends are always getting into each other’s business. It’s what friends do. Friends spy on each other. Friends insult each other. Friends fuck each others’ significant others. It’s what friends are for.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

You know even terrorists freedom fighters have won the Nobel Peace prize right?

Manning is neither of those though.

Why do folks keep stepping past why he is in a Military Court Marshall?

He broke the UCMJ. Wiki-links just exposed him and he is being punished for it.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Well, Gravitymastr beat me to it but I am thinking along the same lines that he is.

That's your good right. Personally I think it's extremely disrespectful to let your officials break the laws of a country that's supposed to be your friend.

And to ad insult to injury, the American approach on narcotics can only be described as a giant failure, so I don't think American cowboys meddling in the Dutch approach which is moderately successful or at least a lot better than the American approach, is beneficial to us.

Furthermore: about 0,08% of our population is in prison, and since this number is dropping we're closing prisons ATM. You might want to look at American statistics, and it becomes pretty clear that the very idea that the US can help us with combating crime is laughable. We're running out of criminals as we speak.

I haven't seen proof on your part that our law enforcement people are in your country 'illegally'. So far, it's just been hear-say.

Chuck

Why do folks keep stepping past why he is in a Military Court Marshall?

I'm not stepping past that. I understand why he can be punished under US military law, and frankly I don't give a shit about what happens to him. However, what he revealed is very interesting for the people concerned (which is, unfortunately for you, about every non-American in existence including me, and a lot of Americans too) and therefore billions of people are actually happy he revealed it.

You call Manning a 'freedom Fighter'? The guy is a traitor who broke a trust. If anything, he's a snivelling little coward. That's being polite.

Chuck

You call Manning a 'freedom Fighter'? The guy is a traitor who broke a trust. If anything, he's a snivelling little coward. That's being polite.

I was referring to Arafat, who also won the Nobel Peace Prize. The "terrorist freedom fighter" thingy was an attempt at sarcasm

Chuck

Yeah..... We all know from history what a great military power the Netherlands are. God forbid that a national security breech should occur there. We'd all be in the soup.:D:D:D

I was referring to Arafat, who also won the Nobel Peace Prize. The "terrorist freedom fighter" thingy was an attempt at sarcasm

O.K. that one got by me. I thought we were discussing Manning.

Chuck

I haven't seen proof on your part that our law enforcement people are in your country 'illegally'. So far, it's just been hear-say

You've seen the vid I posted, right? Their presence in our county is legal, the thing they do are illegal.

If, what they are doing is illegal, why doesn't your govt. do something about it?

Chuck

I understand your position. But we Yanks have enough worries about our officials breaking the laws in our OWN country to have much concern for others. It’s kinda like me worrying about the lack of sprinklers in my neighbor’s house while my house is smoldering.

It's more like having your pets shitting on my lawn and only worrying about the shit on your lawn. You're responsible for it, so don't come up with excuses if someone holds you responsible.

It doesn’t mean it’s not an issue, but there are other concerns we have.

Actually I don't think it is an issue for you, because you simply don't care.

Also note – friends are always getting into each other’s business. It’s what friends do. Friends spy on each other. Friends insult each other. Friends fuck each others’ significant others. It’s what friends are for.

Nope

Chuck

Yeah..... We all know from history what a great military power the Netherlands are. God forbid that a national security breech should occur there. We'd all be in the soup.:D:D:D

On the other hand, don't they have some really good hockey players?

Chuck

If, what they are doing is illegal, why doesn't your govt. do something about it?

Probably because the US uses underhanded methods to keep us in line. After all, you invade countries for no reason at all, so why not bullying small countries into compliance whenever you feel like imposing your incompetence upon others?

Probably because the US uses underhanded methods to keep us in line. After all, you invade countries for no reason at all, so why not bullying small countries into compliance whenever you feel like imposing your incompetence upon others?

So your entire country is just a hapless victim?

You would do well living in the U.S. We have a huge number of victims here, too. In fact, maybe the U.S. should just annex you.

So your entire country is just a hapless victim?

You would do well living in the U.S. We have a huge number of victims here, too. In fact, maybe the U.S. should just annex you.

Whoa, big fella....... Annex a country that has nothing to offer? I mean, how much cheese and tulips can one person digest?:D:D:D

Whoa, big fella....... Annex a country that has nothing to offer? I mean, how much cheese and tulips can one person digest?

I don't think tulips have enough fat in them to be of any use to the big boned Americans, but our cheese would be a real help in keeping the weight of the average American above 300 pounds.