kallend

Galapagos Islands

stop by the Darwin Institute and say hi to my buddies, there are a few turtles and land iguanas there that know me, worked there for awhile

if you have time a trip to the Andes market outside of Quito is a good stop

oh, and good thing your a skydiver, if you are flying in you will appreciate the runway - or lack there of
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

Enjoy; we spent some time there last year. It was well worth it. The water is cold, but you still have to go snorkeling and see the sharks, and play with the baby seals.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Enjoy; we spent some time there last year. It was well worth it. The water is cold, but you still have to go snorkeling and see the sharks, and play with the baby seals.

Wendy P.

Uh ...I think tourists are supposed to buy the baby seals and feed them to the sharks.

Without photos it isn't happening.

Here are the before and after pictures of the Galapagos with regards to Kalland's carbon footprint

Before:

http://comps.fotosearch.com/comp/CSP/CSP120/galapagos-shoreline_~k1207847.jpg

After:

http://comps.fotosearch.com/comp/UNX/UNX030/molten-lava-erupts_~u18518425.jpg

Project much?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

You just want to see boobies.

Hope you had fun, the Galapagos is a very cool place to go. The numbers of sharks and shoals of fish on every dive is amazing. John we now have 2 things in common, just need you to shift a little to the right politically and your transformation to the light will be complete.

You just want to see boobies.

Hope you had fun, the Galapagos is a very cool place to go. The numbers of sharks and shoals of fish on every dive is amazing. John we now have 2 things in common, just need you to shift a little to the right politically and your transformation to the light will be complete.

Yes, saw sharks, manta rays, turtles, penguins, flightless cormorants, boobies, iguanas and sealions under water. Giant tortoises, albatrosses, frigate birds, Darwin finches, hawks, owls, herons, boobies, sealions, iguanas... on land. Have to be careful not to step on the iguanas.

Some pics posted on my facebook page

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.