DesertAttorney

This is what OWS Fleabaggers Would have YOU fund...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bavou_SEj1E

This woman should be spayed and her children adpoted out.

"Somebody gots ta pay!" Yeah--YOU, YOU FUCKING CUNT!

Small potatoes.....
A South Carolina city has on the welfare roles three generations of one family, 23 in all, at last count, on the dole. No one has ever worked. They live in an immaculate, spotless house provided for by the tax payers. They are taken to the doctor, federally paid for, at tax payer expense, for regular check ups in a state van, TPE ( tax payer expense). The receive their food from a state food bank TPE. Delivered TPE and so forth. No one in the family works or has any intention of working. The children are very healthy, clean and therefore the state cannot intervene. System gaming..??? Not an isolated case particular to SC, either.>:(>:(>:(

Small potatoes.....
A South Carolina city has on the welfare roles three generations of one family, 23 in all, at last count, on the dole. No one has ever worked. They live in an immaculate, spotless house provided for by the tax payers. They are taken to the doctor, federally paid for, at tax payer expense, for regular check ups in a state van, TPE ( tax payer expense). The receive their food from a state food bank TPE. Delivered TPE and so forth. No one in the family works or has any intention of working. The children are very healthy, clean and therefore the state cannot intervene. System gaming..??? Not an isolated case particular to SC, either.>:(>:(>:(

And do we need to wonder what party they cast their votes for?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Small potatoes.....

And do we need to wonder what party they cast their votes for?

Very true.... The sad thing is that they even have the right to vote...

.... The sad thing is that they even have the right to vote...

that should spin up comments from both sides of the aisle!

every citizen gets to vote

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

yes

and I never said they shouldn't

My reference was to how votes are purchased and by whom
Abraham Lincoln

well, I am fond of bread

and the circus

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

well, I am fond of bread

and the circus

especially good when the gov buys the bread and ticket for you
Abraham Lincoln

How do you think votes are purchased, rush? Is it just money, or is it by congresscritters doing what they think their constituents want/need?

And if it's the second, what makes them different from congresscritters who espouse very conservative positions to get votes from their constituents?

There are people in America who are liberal; they get as much right to vote as you go. Get over it.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

One group wants people to keep more of the money they work for. By doing so they will help drive the economy and all benefit

Another group wishes to take money from those who work and give it to those who live off the gov tit

Which party do you think the later votes for?

You are correct in your example

Which one do you think is more sustainable?

I think there is a differnce?

Do you?
Abraham Lincoln

How do you think votes are purchased, rush?
There are people in America who are liberal; they get as much right to vote as you go. Get over it.

In all fairness, I don't think he said anything about taking away their right to vote.

(Though I can name 3 different posters off the top of my head that have stated exactly that for people with disagreeing philosophies)

AND, I wouldn't call freeloaders 'liberal' despite their tendency to favor one party over the other - They have their own special category.

Edit: In review -Maybe on two - _______ and ______ are the only two people I've seen post that voting should be deleted for groups of people based on political philosophy. One is clearly an advocate of an aristocracy of the highly degreed meritocraacy, the other is just angry all the time - both are highly partisan.

though there are a lot of snotty posts on both sides about IQ-test/current event qualifications that certainly would drive one to think they advocate removal of rights for some pigs over the others. But, none have crossed that line and actually posted it.

Rough exception which I don't take seriously is the whole - serve in the military to qualify for citizenship discussion - ala Robert Heinlein. I assume that's just a debate gambit and not really serious - rather just a means to spin up the weirdly anti-military types.

One group wants people to keep more of the money they work for. By doing so they will help drive the economy and all benefit

Another group wishes to take money from those who work and give it to those who live of the gov tit

You are correct in your example

Which one do you think is more sustainable?

I think there is a differnce?

Do you?

QFMFT.

AND, I wouldn't call freeloaders 'liberal' despite their tendency to favor one party over the other - They have their own special category.

:)Yep.
I currently volunteer at a local social service organization. You'd be surprised at the amount of legitimate hard times we see (this is a large city), and you'd also be surprised at the lack of sympathy that the full time workers here have for the freeloaders.

Most of them would love to have welfare (TANF, ADC, whatever you want to call it) have a work contribution requirement; i.e. if you receive aid and don't have some overriding condition (like a seriously disabled child), then yeah, you have to volunteer shelving books at the library or something like that to help repay what you're getting.

Ain't gonna happen, unfortunately.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

A South Carolina city has on the welfare roles three generations of one family, 23 in all, at last count, on the dole. No one has ever worked. They live in an immaculate, spotless house provided for by the tax payers. They are taken to the doctor, federally paid for, at tax payer expense, for regular check ups in a state van, TPE ( tax payer expense). The receive their food from a state food bank TPE. Delivered TPE and so forth. No one in the family works or has any intention of working. The children are very healthy, clean and therefore the state cannot intervene. System gaming..??? Not an isolated case particular to SC, either.

Yep. I don't blame them. I blame the system that encourages it.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Another group wishes to take money from those who work and give it to those who live of the gov tit

we've frequently covered how red states are subsidized by blue states. In the case of California, it's 20 billions dollars worth of welfare going to GOP strongholds.

So what was your thesis, exactly?

A South Carolina city has on the welfare roles three generations of one family, 23 in all, at last count, on the dole. No one has ever worked. They live in an immaculate, spotless house provided for by the tax payers. They are taken to the doctor, federally paid for, at tax payer expense, for regular check ups in a state van, TPE ( tax payer expense). The receive their food from a state food bank TPE. Delivered TPE and so forth. No one in the family works or has any intention of working. The children are very healthy, clean and therefore the state cannot intervene. System gaming..??? Not an isolated case particular to SC, either.

No argument there, but you gotta admit they must chap your ass at some level.

How do you think votes are purchased, rush?

In all fairness, I don't think he said anything about taking away their right to vote.

(Though I can name 3 different posters off the top of my head that have stated exactly that for people with disagreeing philosophies)

Thank you

You are correct about my postion on voting

I can also agree with the special catagory

But I think we can agree to which party the special catagory people would sent their votes
Abraham Lincoln

BINGO

And this is what next Nov is all about in the end
Abraham Lincoln

we've frequently covered how red states are subsidized by blue states. In the case of California, it's 20 billions dollars worth of welfare going to GOP strongholds.

California is in pretty sad financial shape - seems the 20B would do a lot of good at home

.... The sad thing is that they even have the right to vote...

that should spin up comments from both sides of the aisle!

Unfortunately so do human parasites.
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.