dreamdancer

The 1% and their toys...

Do you have car insurance?

Have you ever been in an accident that required an insurance claim?

OTOH,

What do you do for a living?

Do you rely on social services?

Do you pay taxes in the UK? Thailand?

Thailand is a Monarchy. The existence of a KING would seem to be anathema to someone with your views.

Please explain.

The perks of living at home with mom?
I mean how do you save up well over $250k?

It's called sacrifice and being frugal. Perhaps not hanging out at bars and running around with women. Perhaps making smart investments.

$250k is not chump change, averge person only makes $45k in the us per year. If you don't eat or buy new shoes...a little over 7 years?

How someone spends their money is not your concern. You don't get to comment.

How's about that $4000 rig of yours? That's three and a half months wages for some minimum wage drone... Are you the 1%?

...and I resent your referring to minnimum wage workers as 'drones'! Those people work hard for what they get and do the jobs that people like you are just too 'good' to do! If anything, you should be praising those people who work hard to make life just a little easier for you. I don't know your 'situation' and don't really care but I do believe, you need to take a better look at this world.

Chuck

>i think that makes you a wannabe then...

Yay! I'm a 99%er! Now I just have to wait for someone to give me a nice car.

I can get you a good deal on a Ferrari or Lamborghini.

A little Bondo and some touch up paint and it's good as new.

>i think that makes you a wannabe then...

Yay! I'm a 99%er! Now I just have to wait for someone to give me a nice car.

I can get you a good deal on a Ferrari or Lamborghini.

A little Bondo and some touch up paint and it's good as new.

I got it! He could take the Lamborghini or Ferrari body, put it on the Prius frame! That way... he'd be helping the environment and be stylin' at the same time! :D

Chuck

>I got it! He could take the Lamborghini or Ferrari body, put it on the Prius frame!
>That way... he'd be helping the environment and be stylin' at the same time!

I'd rather just get a Tesla. (Or, since I'm in the 99% - wait for someone to give me a Tesla.)

Supercars are not necessarily owned by the super-rich in Japan. Many owners are young people who save up their earnings to satisfy their dream, according to media.

The perks of living at home with mom?
I mean how do you save up well over $250k?

Get a decent job, live "beneath your means", don't breed or adopt children (they can be more expensive than super cars), and don't have other expensive hobbies like ones involving airplanes and parachutes or hookers and blow.

You can also buy used and save a bundle - the white one looks like a mid-1980s Testarossa which wouldn't carry a six figure price tag.

>I got it! He could take the Lamborghini or Ferrari body, put it on the Prius frame!

I'd rather just get a Tesla. (Or, since I'm in the 99% - wait for someone to give me a Tesla.)

It might be a long wait.

Chuck

now to get the rest of us to pay for new cars to play with...

Speeding was identified as a possible cause of what is believed to be one of the world's most expensive ever road accidents when up to £2.6 million-worth of supercars ended up in a crumpled heap on a motorway in Japan.

Eight Ferraris and a Lamborghini – plus a Toyota Prius – were among the vehicles involved in the crash, which witnesses said happened when a speeding car slid across a wet road surface.

Television footage showed mangled Ferraris – many of them racing red – and debris spread over some 400 metres of the eastbound side of the Chugoku Expressway, the main trunk road in southern Honshu.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/news/8934977/Supercars-in-worlds-most-expensive-crash-were-speeding-police-say.html

Read your own link. Anyone with a few Yen can lease any car. Looks like a social clubs' road rally gone awry. Is this another attempt at anti capitalist propaganda?
Supercars are not necessarily owned by the super-rich in Japan. Many owners are young people who save up their earnings to satisfy their dream, according to media.

It might be a long wait.

Chuck

If you're DreamDancer, you are owed it because you're not one of the 1%. The concept of working is alien to him, apparently.

It might be a long wait.

Chuck

If you're DreamDancer, you are owed it because you're not one of the 1%. The concept of working is alien to him, apparently.

Apparently! I just have a hard time 'dealing' with arrogant people who look down their nose a people.

Chuck

It might be a long wait.

Chuck

Apparently! I just have a hard time 'dealing' with arrogant people who look down their nose a people.

Chuck

Meh. DILLIGAF?

It might be a long wait.

Chuck

Chuck

Meh. DILLIGAF?

DILLIGAF?

Chuck

It might be a long wait.

Chuck

Chuck

Meh. DILLIGAF?

DILLIGAF?

Chuck

Do I look like I give a F**k?

We should totally tax the 1% into the ground.

If they weren't so rich maybe they wouldn't buy stuff like yachts.

And then we could crush the yacht industry, such a visible sign of excessive wealth. Don't want to offend all the people that are on the government tit, because they can't afford such a symbol of wealth.

And then all the 99% working in that industry could go on unemployment or to Taco Bell.

And then we could make them into government sheep, when previously they were productive members of society.

And then our goal would be accomplished. No more yachts, and more people on the bottom end of the bell curve.

Awesome, lets all be more mediocre together.

Liberalism... HELL YEAH!!!
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

I know folks, personally, doing just that. Or, they're retired and working to help with the bills and help their Social Security. I know some retired school teachers, not living above their means who are checkers in a grocery store. I respect those folks because they don't just sit-by wringing their hands worrying about where their next meal is coming from but get-out and help themselves and don't look for a 'hand-out'. If, it weren't for 'the working man' we wouldn't have a 1%.

Chuck