dreamdancer

Does the U.S. Have the World's Best Health Care System? Yes, If You're Talking About the Third World

Idiotic question. People come here from all over to get their bypass operations, et. al.

Remember that these internation organizations do stupid stuff all the time ( including placing terrorists in charge of 'peace' committees. )

My parents at least 4 times, my daughter twice, all have had big deal operations from outstanding Doctors, just average, responsible, Americans.
( I know, I used a bad word. )

Try going to Cuba for your operation !! And good luck !

Cuba exports Doctors all over the place, Latin America.

And also, I have had great outcomes in the US as far as healthcare is concerned. Except that they can be ruinous.

Ask your average dz.com participant what it costs to femur in! Out-of-pocket! W/ and w/o adequate insurance.

At times it is not only bone-shattering, but life-shattering!!!

Idiotic question. People come here from all over to get their bypass operations, et. al.

Remember that these internation organizations do stupid stuff all the time ( including placing terrorists in charge of 'peace' committees. )

My parents at least 4 times, my daughter twice, all have had big deal operations from outstanding Doctors, just average, responsible, Americans.
( I know, I used a bad word. )

Try going to Cuba for your operation !! And good luck !

!

People also go to the UK and to Switzerland from all over for their health care.

Facts can be SO awkward.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

!

People also go to the UK and to Switzerland from all over for their health care.

Facts can be SO awkward.

Indeed.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706