DesertAttorney

New Uses for Zucotti Park--Add to this List!

1. Halliburton Company Picnic.
2. NYPD Physical Fitness Training Ground.
3. CDC field lab.
4. Wells Fargo and Chase ATM kiosks.
5. Armed Forces Recruiting Center.
5. Helipad for FOX News helicopter.

Right wing bubba training...

Awww...Butt-hurt because the Petri Dish that was Zuccotti Park was hit with a mega dose of Antibiotic, and your kindred bacteria had to disperse?

Don't worry--they're still unemployed drains on society. It's just that they have less ability to transmit disease and further burden those of us who contribute to society...

3. CDC field lab.

Awww...Butt-hurt because the Petri Dish that was Zuccotti Park was hit with a mega dose of Antibiotic, and your kindred bacteria had to disperse?

Don't worry--they're still unemployed drains on society. It's just that they have less ability to transmit disease and further burden those of us who contribute to society...

Nah I just wanted to give yall a place to go.. since it seems to be some peoples obsession.

Yeah .. one persons contribution to society...is anothers.................:|:|

3. CDC field lab.

Nah I just wanted to give yall a place to go.. since it seems to be some peoples obsession.

We can afford our own places. Needn't squat.

7. A new memorial site where Leftists can honor their martyrs who felt the way to change society was to squat in some park and proceed to inject heroin into their bloodstreams to the point where they overdosed and died.

okay this has not happened in Zucotti Park (a fatal drug overdose) ... yet. But there has been three heroin drug overdoses in Canada. Two in Vancouver and one in Toronto. Interesting how these squatters feel the government should give them free money so that they can spend their entire day injecting toxic substances into their bodies. I have no problem with junkies wanting to live their lives on skid row. Just don't expect the honest hard working taxpayers to pay for your destructive lifestyle.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

3. CDC field lab.

OH is that what you guys do at those private retreats like Gov Perry goes to..... who knew:D:D

3. CDC field lab.

OH is that what you guys do at those private retreats like Gov Perry goes to..... who knew:D:D

Grow up.

... It's like dealing with a Community College freshman with Tourette's.

I'd like to use that for a co-worker here. thanks

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Grow up.

Irony meter: pegged.

Riiight, with Amazon, a woman who equates disagreement with her political views with homosexuality, sodomy, pederasty, etc... It's like dealing with a Community College freshman with Tourette's.

WAH WAH WAH... Its FROMAGE time counselor...

Oh. for the record. I only equate things I see with observations of a lifetime of watching what once was a party that actually believed in morality... smaller government and fiscal responsibility, that has now devolved to a bunch of morons who only pay those values lip service.. and seem to indulge in all the things you list with near abandon...

In other words.. SUCK it up cupcake...

Grow up.

Irony meter: pegged.

Riiight, with Amazon, a woman who equates disagreement with her political views with homosexuality, sodomy, pederasty, etc... It's like dealing with a Community College freshman with Tourette's.

WAH WAH WAH... Its FROMAGE time counselor...

Oh. for the record. I only equate things I see with observations of a lifetime of watching what once was a party that actually believed in morality... smaller government and fiscal responsibility, that has now devolved to a bunch of morons who only pay those values lip service.. and seem to indulge in all the things you list with near abandon...

In other words.. SUCK it up cupcake...

Wow! He's really full of himself, huh? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Chuck