hwt

President Paul ?

http://iowaindependent.com/63503/iowa-2012-gop-presidential-power-rankings-time-is-not-on-their-side
If Ron Paul wins Iowa , he wins the election.
I am a Ron Paul volunteer supporter and will caucus in Nevada..the volunteers are motivated and organized .
I Do not believe the media polls, the Revolution has begun get off your butts and get in on it..;)

http://iowaindependent.com/63503/iowa-2012-gop-presidential-power-rankings-time-is-not-on-their-side
I am a Ron Paul volunteer supporter and will caucus in Nevada..the volunteers are motivated and organized .
I Do not believe the media polls, the Revolution has begun get off your butts and get in on it..;)

I will caucus in Iowa

Still deciding between Newt and Heman
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I will caucus in Iowa

Still deciding between Newt and Heman

Ok.... do you think he can deal with the war on terror better than Obama??? I wonder if he will respect the rights of Americans who joined Al Queda... Kennedy and Mikee would probably vote for him too

History is not on your side of that statement.

Please show us the ratios of Iowa winners vs Party nominees vs Presidential winners.

The ONLY thing Iowa positively shows is who won in Iowa. That's it. Nothing else.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Ron Paul will end the Fed...I like Newt but the Obama machine will tear him apart..

As for Cain...he is the Fed...The Fed is the root of our problems..I do not want the 9-9-9 up the rear tax

Ron Paul will balance the budget in three years.lower corporate tax to 15 percent. roll back spending to 2006.eliminate the Income tax.
eliminate 5 agencies ...get us out of the U.N....
he will restrain the Federal Reserve...

please respond to me, what will your candidate do for the nation's debt and economy ?

Ron Paul offers a change from Keynesian economics to Austrian...;)

Ron Paul will end the Fed...I like Newt but the Obama machine will tear him apart..

As for Cain...he is the Fed...The Fed is the root of our problems..I do not want the 9-9-9 up the rear tax

Ron Paul will balance the budget in three years.lower corporate tax to 15 percent. roll back spending to 2006.eliminate the Income tax.
eliminate 5 agencies ...get us out of the U.N....
he will restrain the Federal Reserve...

please respond to me, what will your candidate do for the nation's debt and economy ?

Ron Paul offers a change from Keynesian economics to Austrian...;)

Paul SAYS he will end the fed

Good idea? Yes, I agree

but in the end I dont think he has a chance of getting elected nationally
So in that sense he can not help anything

As for Obama tearing Newt apart?

Now THAT I would like to see

Newt is one savy experienced polition
He would rip Obama a new one in a debate IMO

Simplifying the tax code will help the debt and economy

Smaller gov will help the economy

Less regulation will help the economy

Obama not in office will help the economy
Abraham Lincoln

Please show us the ratios of Iowa winners vs Party nominees vs Presidential winners.

The ONLY thing Iowa positively shows is who won in Iowa. That's it. Nothing else.

the link i posted is unbiased ...Ron Paul came in second in the Iowa straw poll..He has money and fanatical supporters ... He is running ads..he has Nation wide phone supporters..he learned his lesson from last time...just watch

>Newt is one savy experienced polition He would rip Obama a new one in
>a debate IMO

His support for Fannie and Freddie (and more importantly their financial support of him) will sink him with the Tea Partyers. And that will draw enough votes away from him to guarantee Obama's re-election.

>a debate IMO

His support for Fannie and Freddie (and more importantly their financial support of him) will sink him with the Tea Partyers. And that will draw enough votes away from him to guarantee Obama's re-election.

Post book marked
Abraham Lincoln

>a debate IMO

Newt has SO much baggage. The other GOP will tear him several new assholes long before he gets a chance to debate Obama.

A candidate might lose the overall election in Iowa, but cannot win it.

Indeed. Clinton was far out of first, got only 2.5% of the vote. Worth noting that Harkin, a Iowa Senator, was top of the ticket. Clinton was then second in NH, with 25%, losing to Tsongas.

Bush did win in 2000, but McCain was 4th in 2008. Obama won it in 2008, though I think at the time people might have attributed it to being close to illinois.

A win is important for Paul in that it will keep the donations flowing, the diehards energized, and would finally force the media to cover him. They may have found a way to rationalize ignoring the straw poll, but not once actual delegates get assigned.

A Bloomberg News poll shows Cain at 20 percent, Paul at 19 percent, Romney at 18 percent and Gingrich at 17 percent among the likely attendees with the caucuses that start the nominating contests seven weeks away.
There’s good news in the poll for Paul, 76, a Texas congressman who has attracted ardent supporters. Among likely caucus-goers who say their minds are made up, Paul leads with 32 percent, followed by Romney at 25 percent and Gingrich, a former House speaker, at 17 percent.

All Ron Paul needs is for people to believe that he has a chance... Guess what...I think Ron Paul is going to snowball.;)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-11-15/romney-two-way-race-is-now-four-way-republican-dead-heat-in-iowa-caucuses.html

A Bloomberg News poll shows Cain at 20 percent, Paul at 19 percent, Romney at 18 percent and Gingrich at 17 percent among the likely attendees with the caucuses that start the nominating contests seven weeks away.
There’s good news in the poll for Paul, 76, a Texas congressman who has attracted ardent supporters. Among likely caucus-goers who say their minds are made up, Paul leads with 32 percent, followed by Romney at 25 percent and Gingrich, a former House speaker, at 17 percent.

All Ron Paul needs is for people to believe that he has a chance... Guess what...I think Ron Paul is going to snowball.;)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-11-15/romney-two-way-race-is-now-four-way-republican-dead-heat-in-iowa-caucuses.html

Are you getting paid to Pimp RP on the board?

Are you getting paid to Pimp RP on the board?

you missed my other post...I am a volunteer / supporter who knows Ron Paul's platform of prosperity from peace is the only plan that makes sense..Wars cost too much.

He is not perfect, but Ron Paul is the only one making any sense. All the others (Donkeys and Elephants) obviously are in it to serve their puppet masters. But that is the problem, I can see Ron Paul coming down with an acute case of lead poisoning or sporting a new set of cement galoshes should he ever come close to being prez. The puppet masters do not like Ron Paul's message. :|

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I think it's true that he has a certain number of potential voters who like the idea of him but think (correctly) that's he's not a viable candidate. A couple wins up front could shatter that view and get him those votes. I think this describes how the Obama campaign proceeded in 2008.

The problem remains however that there are too many serious issues with Paul to get the majority support. And the GOP nomination process tends towards winner take all delegation allocations.

It would be entertaining to see the other candidates forces to deal with him as an equal. None of them are as sharp on a short time line. Could be some good fireworks.

He is not perfect, but Ron Paul is the only one making any sense. All the others (Donkeys and Elephants) obviously are in it to serve their puppet masters. But that is the problem, I can see Ron Paul coming down with an acute case of lead poisoning or sporting a new set of cement galoshes should he ever come close to being prez. The puppet masters do not like Ron Paul's message. :|

we haven't had a candidate hurt since 1968.

Yep. Don't fuck with the USSS.

How many candidates spoke about the Fed the way Mr Paul speaks of it. :o

Is Paul that different from Cucinich? Opposite end, but same level of disregard for the establishment. And of course Jesse Jackson and Obama have obvious threats.

No one is going to off Paul - he says enough things on his own to doom the campaign. If the DC Elders felt it necessary to intervene, it's a lot easier just to plant some evidence...look at how Perot self destructed talking about Cubans ruining his daughter's wedding.