quade

"Police Begin Clearing Zuccotti Park of Protesters" - NYT - 1:05 AM

you do realise toilets flush don't you? then you can use them again...

:D

I think you need to clean toilets for a while

The education you would recieve doing this would be very benifial to those of us who read your posts and laugh

alot

:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Until it doesn't...link

"The final straw came about two weeks ago, when the demonstrators broke a bathroom sink, flooding the shop, and clogged the toilet -- setting her back $3,000 in damages.

She put up a sign that said the bathroom was out of order, but they tore it down shortly afterward, she said."
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg has struggled with how to respond. He repeatedly made clear that he does not support the demonstrators’ arguments or their tactics, but he has also defended their right to protest and in recent days and weeks has sounded increasingly exasperated, especially in the wake of growing complaints from neighbors about how the protest has disrupted the neighborhood and hurt local businesses.

The mayor met daily with several deputies and commissioners, as more business owners complaining and editorials lampooning him as gutless, the mayor’s patience wore thin.

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/16/nyregion/police-begin-clearing-zuccotti-park-of-protesters.html

I got a text at 1:05 AM EST.

Yeah, doing this in the middle of the night . . . what could go wrong?

I guess we'll find out in the morning.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Good riddance to bad rubbish.:)
Edited to add: This is the kind of good things that happen when I unplug for an evening and relax by a nice open fire in my backyard firepit.

You do realize that your ilk are using other people's resources and leaving them worse.

Get your own toilets and fill them and flush them. I'm sure you understand that there is more than flushing a toilet. Go to any public restroom and fund out how they are treated versus a private restroom.

Your ilk are not content with figuratively shitting on people's property. It is now highly evidenced that they literally shit on it. It's the absolute disrespect for anyone else. The selfishness. The use of other people's things, leaving it worse, and then saying flippantly that "toilets flush."

It's more than that and you know it. You just simply feel entitled because whatever is anybody else's should be yours. And whatever is yours is yours.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

this being the fright wing who never let a holy poop out of their clenched tight buttocks. the shame...

Well yes... they like it very tight around their craniums.

Ahhhh

You found a friend

How cool is that

:ph34r:
Abraham Lincoln

DUDE.... you are arguing with the highly anal retentive as well as the anal-expulsive here in SC when you take on the FRIGHT WING....

Jeanne - you at the very least appreciate private property.

DUDE.... you are arguing with the highly anal retentive as well as the anal-expulsive here in SC when you take on the FRIGHT WING....

It seems maybe her own only[:/]
Abraham Lincoln

your fascination with people's toilet needs are... disturbing? ;)

(meanwhile the occupation will regroup and come back in a larger wave)

Maybe

But they will not get to have tents

They can go home and crap in of the 4 or 5 bathrooms in mommies house too
Abraham Lincoln

your fascination with people's toilet needs are... disturbing? ;)

(meanwhile the occupation will regroup and come back in a larger wave)

Yes. And leave shit, piiss, vomit, and the bodies of their own in its wake. Which is, fundamentally, your dream, isn't it? For when everyone is in a world of shit, it means that nobody is not. A truly equal world.

Edit: I don't tolerate your scatological leanings any more than I tolerate your blatant homophobia and racism.

I fully agree that the rectumsof the fright wing are sacred private property of the right... although far too well used by their craniums

if someone knocked on your door and said that they were desperate to use the toilet - would you point them to the street...

No. If hundreds of people did then yes, I would. If it was a steady stream of people, then yes I would. Especially if they were breaking things, leaving messes, etc.

And so would you.

Jeanne - do you let others onto your property to shit, piss and otherwise perform bodily functions?

Yes or no?

Nope.. and I restrict the access of those with their heads up their ass too.

So yet again you support your own rights while not supporting those same rights for others. I guess you're happy making this a world where some animals are more equal than others.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Jeanne - do you let others onto your property to shit, piss and otherwise perform bodily functions?

Yes or no?

Nope.. and I restrict the access of those with their heads up their ass too.

So yet again you support your own rights while not supporting those same rights for others.

Aw how cute...

I did not realize I was a Wall Street billionaire... wow.. go figure.

And I... unlike many here do not have a set of retal ear muffs or rectal eyeware to only hear and see what I wish to see or hear.

Gee, Jeanne. I don't think that the shop owners and restayrant owners who are living in a world of shit are Wall Street billionaires, either. In fact, it seems as though the only people who AREN'T paying the price for the FleA Baggers are the Wall Street Billionaires. The 99% are shitting on their own.

Gee, Jeanne. I don't think that the shop owners and restayrant owners who are living in a world of shit are Wall Street billionaires, either. In fact, it seems as though the only people who AREN'T paying the price for the FleA Baggers are the Wall Street Billionaires. The 99% are shitting on their own.

Yes you are

My wife and I live three blocks north of Zuccotti park, where the protestors have been camping. While we're of course sympathetic to their cause what was going on in the park needed to end. There were major sanitation issues in and beyond the park (I'll spare you the details, but yikes...) the local restaurants and businesses were being abused, e.g. all their bathrooms were being trashed by the protestors and there was a general lack of respect shown for people living in the 'hood. We have rights too.

Although I wasn't there last night, my direct observation of the NYC cops is that, with the exception of a couple of rouge officers and isolated incidents, they showed amazing restraint in dealing with the protestors over the past two months and treated them respectfully. Certainly more respect than the protestors showed those of us who who live here.

First hand account, not a rumor.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

i've already answered her. you both seem to be appalled that people need to use the toilet. strange priorities...

If you read is subsequent posts, they didn't just use the toilets (they had no right too) beyond capacity, they also used the floor of a entry way.

The actions of the OWS movement is harming its support. It had an idea- a good cause, but lacked direction and civility, and now is losing support as it is costing millions of dollars we don't have to protect the citizens and clean up after the Protesters.

Defending that sort of action is even beneath you.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!