quade

"Police Begin Clearing Zuccotti Park of Protesters" - NYT - 1:05 AM

and as the common people say - if it waddles and quacks it's a duck...

Q: There are ways of telling whether he’s a one percenter?
A: Are there? Oh well, tell us!
Q: Tell me. What do you do with one percenters?
A: Burn them!
Q: And what do you burn apart from one percenters?
A: More one percenters!
A: Wood.
Q: Good. Now why do one percenters burn?
A: because they’re made of wood?
Q: Good! So how do you tell whether they are made of wood?
A: Build a bridge out of them.
Q: But can you not also buil bridges out of stone?
A: Oh yeah.
Q: Does wood sink in water?
A: No. No! It floats. It floats! Throw them into the pond!
Q: No no. What else floats in water?
A: Bread?
A: Apples?
A: Very small rocks?
A: Cider?
A: Gravy?
A: Cherries?
A: Mud?
A: Churches?
A: Lead? LEAD!
A: A duck.
Q: Exactly. So logically.
A: If they weighed the same as a duck they’d be made of wood!
Q: And therefore?
A: A ONE PERCENTER!!

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I'm only slightly more curious as to what "round 2" could possibly entail.

hhmmmmmm....buncha confused kids standing around doing nothing until it's time for dinner at mommy's?

yes, I need round 2 defined as well. Is that when the protesters get very sick and have to be hospitalized on the public dime?

Protest activity surrounding the WTO Ministerial Conference of 1999, which was to be the launch of a new millennial round of trade negotiations, occurred on November 30, 1999 (nicknamed "N30" on similar lines to J18 and similar mobilizations), when the World Trade Organization (WTO) convened at the Washington State Convention and Trade Center in Seattle, Washington, United States. The negotiations were quickly overshadowed by massive and controversial street protests outside the hotels and the Washington State Convention and Trade Center, in what became the second phase of the anti-globalization movement in the United States. The scale of the demonstrations—even the lowest estimates put the crowd at over 40,000—dwarfed any previous demonstration in the United States against a world meeting of any of the organizations generally associated with economic globalization (such as the WTO, the International Monetary Fund (IMF), or the World Bank). The events are sometimes referred to as the Battle of Seattle or the Battle in Seattle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Trade_Organization_Ministerial_Conference_of_1999_protest_activity
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding

sounds like round 0, being 12 years ago.

add: as Normiss suggests, it obviously wasn't very successful. But hey, keep doing the same nothings and expect change to occur.

two steps forward, one step back. now another two steps forward. it took 9/11 and a war on 'terror' to halt the last wave. this one's going to be bigger...

Because he's a rich duck.

i doubt he's very much a member of the 1% - a sympathiser yes...

See? No definition. But a sympathizer. Sounds fishy.

So he's not a duck. Does that mean you are calling him a loon - looks, quacks, flies and swims like a duck but actually is not a duck?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

So he's not a duck. Does that mean you are calling him a loon - looks, quacks, flies and swims like a duck but actually is not a duck?

now that's just daffy

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I get it now....
You're a 911 Conspirator, a NWO opposer, an Occupier Supporter.....do you doubt the moon landing too?

Y'all keep spacing these out over hundreds of years and people will forget what they're upset about. Come to think of it, what is IT they are opposed to????

if you don't know who the 1% are (and bloomberg is a good example) then you have the massive problem...

Do you know who they are? Please share your definition, because I still haven't heard one.

Like Voltaire said, “If you wish to converse with me, define your terms.”

Non sequitur. We all know what a duck is. This is not a matter of calling a spade a spade. This is a matter of a term not adequately defined. We all know how a duck quacks and waddles. How does the 1% quack and waddle. HOW DO YOU DEFINE "the 1%" ?
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

if you don't know who the 1% are (and bloomberg is a good example) then you have the massive problem...

Do you know who they are? Please share your definition, because I still haven't heard one.

Non sequitur. We all know what a duck is. This is not a matter of calling a spade a spade. This is a matter of a term not adequately defined. We all know how a duck quacks and waddles. How does the 1% quack and waddle. HOW DO YOU DEFINE "the 1%" ?

the 1% that own 40% of the wealth...

The crackdown by billionaire (it waddles and it quacks) Michael Bloomberg's forces early Tuesday morning has only given new determination to the organizers and activists.

“Everyone as of last night was totally exhausted and drained,” Olivia Leirer of New York Communities for Change told me, “But ready to put their energy into the 17th and to make sure the energy on the 17th is not about the police crackdown, but about the message of the movement.”

That message will be heard across New York's five boroughs, from morning til evening, on Thursday. “Storytelling and getting people's voices heard is the major theme that's running throughout everything that's happening tomorrow. There will be plenty of opportunities from sunup to sundown for people to come and tell their stories,” Leirer said.

According to the OccupyWallSt.org website (which is not run by the Liberty Plaza occupiers but an affinity group), starting at 7:00 AM, protesters will gather in Liberty Plaza and gather to “exchange stories rather than stocks.” Details are few, but rumors are flying that some dramatic unauthorized street theater is planned.

http://www.alternet.org/story/153094/undaunted_by_crackdown%2C_occupy_wall_street_and_new_york_activists_plan_massive_day_of_action/

Where do they store that much wealth? I imagine it takes up a lot of room.

yep, bloomberg is one of the 1% and that's who he's standing by. and now we all know his stripes.

meanwhile round two is about to begin...

Homeland Securtity coordinated the removal of more than ZP this week

The same week the support for the fools droped in the polls

These useful idiots are no longer of value to this gov you so dearly love

Imagine that
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

:D:D

YOU dont know who there are
You havent a clue

:D:D

Query

Acording to the IRS, what is the lowest anual income of those in the top 1% of wage earners in the US?
Abraham Lincoln

Nationally? In Piscataway? Globally?
Can you name them?
Do they all share a certain profession?

Your definitions really don't clear much up. Details, boy. The devil is in the details.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

I'm only slightly more curious as to what "round 2" could possibly entail.

hhmmmmmm....buncha confused kids standing around doing nothing until it's time for dinner at mommy's?

yes, I need round 2 defined as well. Is that when the protesters get very sick and have to be hospitalized on the public dime?

One of the quotes fromt the tapes of these nuts says they are going to see how Maceys does with a molitov cocktail.

Here is some of that tape

http://www.unitedliberty.org/articles/9068-ows-protester-threatens-macys-with-a-molotov-cocktail
Abraham Lincoln

The New York Times printed an erroneous article that stated that protesters at the 1999 WTO convention in Seattle threw Molotov cocktails at police. Two days later, The New York Times printed a correction saying that the protest was mostly peaceful and no protesters were accused of throwing objects at delegates or the police, but the original error persisted in later accounts in the mainstream media.

The Seattle City Council also dispelled these rumors with its own investigation findings:

"The level of panic among police is evident from radio communication and from their inflated crowd estimates, which exceed the numbers shown on news videotapes. ARC investigators found the rumors of "Molotov cocktails" and sale of flammables from a supermarket had no basis in fact. But, rumors were important in contributing to the police sense of being besieged and in considerable danger."

An article in the magazine The Nation disputed that Molotov cocktails have ever been thrown at an anti-globalization protest within the US.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Trade_Organization_Ministerial_Conference_of_1999_protest_activity

The New York Times printed an erroneous article that stated that protesters at the 1999 WTO convention in Seattle threw Molotov cocktails at police. Two days later, The New York Times printed a correction saying that the protest was mostly peaceful and no protesters were accused of throwing objects at delegates or the police, but the original error persisted in later accounts in the mainstream media.

The Seattle City Council also dispelled these rumors with its own investigation findings:

"The level of panic among police is evident from radio communication and from their inflated crowd estimates, which exceed the numbers shown on news videotapes. ARC investigators found the rumors of "Molotov cocktails" and sale of flammables from a supermarket had no basis in fact. But, rumors were important in contributing to the police sense of being besieged and in considerable danger."

An article in the magazine The Nation disputed that Molotov cocktails have ever been thrown at an anti-globalization protest within the US.

Posted this before you saw mine huh?

:D
Abraham Lincoln

New York’s mayor Michael Bloomberg justified clearing the tents and other materials of Occupation from Zuccotti Park, saying the protesters will now “have to occupy the space with the power of their arguments.” This is a strange kind of logic from the 12th richest man in America, who occupies City Hall for one reason only – because he has bought the office three times since 2001. Mr. Bloomberg’s $20 billion fortune maintains him in the Executive Mansion, not the power of his arguments.

http://www.commondreams.org/view/2011/11/16-9

Rev. Rich Lang, pastor of the University Temple United Methodist Church in Seattle was pepper sprayed in Tuesday’s march.

He joined the movement as a pastoral counselor a few weeks ago after the Occupy Seattle moved its encampment to Seattle Central Community College from Westlake Park.

Lang said he broke up a series of altercations between protesters and police before he was pepper sprayed in the face by six officers.

“Last night was interesting,” Lang said Wednesday.

“The Occupy movement took care of me…rinsed my eyes out. Pepper spray feels like a severe burn. In your eyes…it’s just misery.”

Lang wrote a letter to explain what happened and to urge his fellow clergy members to get involved in the movement.

“I walked between the lines, I was alone, I was in full clergy dress, everyone knew who I was and what I was…six officers turned their spray on me thoroughly soaking my alb and then one officer hit me full throttle in the face,” he wrote.

“My question to my clergy colleagues is this: Where are you?”

http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2011/11/16-6

Rev. Rich Lang, pastor of the University Temple United Methodist Church in Seattle was pepper sprayed in Tuesday’s march.

He joined the movement as a pastoral counselor a few weeks ago after the Occupy Seattle moved its encampment to Seattle Central Community College from Westlake Park.

Lang said he broke up a series of altercations between protesters and police before he was pepper sprayed in the face by six officers.

“Last night was interesting,” Lang said Wednesday.

“The Occupy movement took care of me…rinsed my eyes out. Pepper spray feels like a severe burn. In your eyes…it’s just misery.”

Lang wrote a letter to explain what happened and to urge his fellow clergy members to get involved in the movement.

“I walked between the lines, I was alone, I was in full clergy dress, everyone knew who I was and what I was…six officers turned their spray on me thoroughly soaking my alb and then one officer hit me full throttle in the face,” he wrote.

“My question to my clergy colleagues is this: Where are you?”

http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2011/11/16-6

I saw the video

They are lucky that is all they got:)
Abraham Lincoln