quade

"Police Begin Clearing Zuccotti Park of Protesters" - NYT - 1:05 AM

and it was bloomberg, one of the 1%, who said that he alone gave the final decision. we all now know that he stands with wall street and not the people.

round two coming shortly...
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding

Why the hell would we want to read ANYTHING on that biased site?
:S

If you're going to exclude biased sources, you'll have to exclude anything owned by Rupert Murdoch (FOX, The WSJ...) and Newsmax too.

Mikee... would implode.....

Says the woman that's linked to many times more Fox articles than I ever have...shall we compare?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Occupy Calgary tent catches fire:

http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/calgary/burned+tent+fire+Olympic+Plaza+makeshift+home+Occupy+Calgary+protesters/5719432/story.html

BTW ... it is a balmy -3C today in snow covered Cowtown. But temperatures are expected to dip close to -20C at night this coming weekend. The city should go around the squatters site this weekend and remove all unoccupied tents. It will be interesting to see how many of these Marxist squatters who hate businesses can handle the cold temperatures without their corporate supplied camping gear and mountaineering clothing.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

and it was bloomberg, one of the 1%, who said that he alone gave the final decision. we all now know that he stands with wall street and not the people.

round two coming shortly...

Yes. He decided that a few hundred people are not more important than several million.

Eventually you must come to the conclusion that 99 percent of the rest of us find out - in the grand scheme of things, not one of us is nearly as important as we wished we were. I am not so important that I think I am entitled to shit wherever I want.

These protesters will return to the world and the idea that they made a difference will slowly erode. They will then complain because they haven't figured out that the world does not change by doing nothing but by doing something.

Change takes work. Change takes hard work and discipline and goals. Change is not simply handed out and it is not something other people do.

Take the advice of Fox News mouthpiece Bill Clinton - try being FOR something instead of just against something. Then work to achieve it.

I know, I know. Achievement is such a bad word nowadays. It implies that people can actually succeed. Such a message is bad for the movement. The one percent will not let it happen, right?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

If you're going to exclude biased sources, you'll have to exclude anything owned by Rupert Murdoch (FOX, The WSJ...) and Newsmax too.

Says the woman that's linked to many times more Fox articles than I ever have...shall we compare?

I link to them because some of the stupid fuckers on the far right.. will not take any news as legit..... unless it come from one of their approved news outlets such as the Pravda of the FRIGHT RIGHT.

I link to them because some of the stupid fuckers on the far right.. will not take any news as legit..... unless it come from one of their approved news outlets such as the Pravda of the FRIGHT RIGHT.

And I don't link them... which proves your statement above false, as usual.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Which is equal and opposite to those stupid fuckers on the left who will not take any news as legit BECAUSE it comes from disapproved news outlets considered to be the Pravda of the FRIGHT RIGHT.

Either way is goat fuck stupid.

yep, bloomberg is one of the 1% and that's who he's standing by. and now we all know his stripes.

meanwhile round two is about to begin...

Define 1%.

the 1% that bloomberg owes allegiance too...

yep, bloomberg is one of the 1% and that's who he's standing by. and now we all know his stripes.

meanwhile round two is about to begin...

Define 1%.

the 1% that bloomberg owes allegiance too...

Great answer to a question that I did not ask.

Tell me who the 1% are. Define them. You've had a couple of months to do this, so it should be a fairly simple thing for you to do.

If after two months you don't even know who you are protesting, that indicates a MASSIVE problem on your part and an indication that the OWS movement is even more of a joke than I thought.

if you don't know who the 1% are (and bloomberg is a good example) then you have the massive problem...

You are correct. I do not know who the 1% are because nobody has ever defined it. Is this another "keep it internal" thing like rapes?

And Bloomberg is a mayor. Are government officials the 1%?

Which is equal and opposite to those stupid fuckers on the left who will not take any news as legit BECAUSE it comes from disapproved news outlets considered to be the Pravda of the FRIGHT RIGHT.

Either way is goat fuck stupid.

The difference is... I just roll my eyes laugh my ass off at those who will only take FAUX News and the WSJ as the only things they find "fair and balanced" or the daily tripe from the EIB.

I just use the approved sources to avoid the usual suspects having a Linda Blair head spinning event with green spewage if any non approved source is linked.:ph34r::ph34r:

if you don't know who the 1% are (and bloomberg is a good example) then you have the massive problem...

Do you know who they are? Please share your definition, because I still haven't heard one.

Like Voltaire said, “If you wish to converse with me, define your terms.”
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Do you know who they are? Please share your definition, because I still haven't heard one.

Like Voltaire said, “If you wish to converse with me, define your terms.”

and as the common people say - if it waddles and quacks it's a duck...

I'm only slightly more curious as to what "round 2" could possibly entail.

hhmmmmmm....buncha confused kids standing around doing nothing until it's time for dinner at mommy's?

yes, I need round 2 defined as well. Is that when the protesters get very sick and have to be hospitalized on the public dime?

Alternut is self contributed material, no? That puts it on par with the Examiner chain. No pretense of professionalism.

Next step up is Fox and MSNBC and the WSJ. Not sure where to put Newsmax as I've never looked at it.

and as the common people say - if it waddles and quacks it's a duck...

I don't see anyone protesting at Billvon's house. Nor do I think he made his money in the financial market. But if you insist, we can get a protest going - shit in his neighbor's mailbox, break the solar panels, etc.....

(Though you do have a point - much of the top 1% of earners do consist of doctors and engineers and small/direct business people - much more than the portion of the 1% that did it via wall street. So maybe protesting small businesses and engineers and doctors is the way to go..........)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants