DesertAttorney

Darwin Bleaching the OWS Gene Pool

OWS site is a cesspool

Cannot wait for the Winter weather and the NYC Dept of Health to put an end to these Libtards' little flight of fancy...

Hey...get in line! I made the call about winter coming on several weeks ago. ;)
We'll see how they deal with frostbite and other discomforts, esp. when a blizzard hits. How much would you bet they'll be running for cover inside the buildings that house the very people they are trying to protest against? :D
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

OWS site is a cesspool

Cannot wait for the Winter weather and the NYC Dept of Health to put an end to these Libtards' little flight of fancy...

Hey...get in line! I made the call about winter coming on several weeks ago. ;)
We'll see how they deal with frostbite and other discomforts, esp. when a blizzard hits. How much would you bet they'll be running for cover inside the buildings that house the very people they are trying to protest against? :D

And the NYPD will accommodate them at Riker's Island for Trespass. Lady Justice, I love ya!

Tuberculosis is starting to spread in some OWS hang outs. It takes a little longer to kill people than some of the other diseases, but I'm sure it will do the job.....:ph34r:

https://theview.abc.go.com/forum/tuberculosis-ows

"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

It never ceases to amaze me. You can always tell how afraid the liberaltard movement is of something by how much they attack anything they are not goose stepping to.

March on liberaltards.. March on.

Amazing how little effort it took to match your comments from conservatives about OWS to liberals to the Tea Party movement......:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Now if we could just potty train the OWS.....:D:D:D
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

I believe Washington's army at Valley Forge also suffered from all kinds of health problems for a cause they believed in.

Are you going to compare OWS to the Army of the American Revolution? Or are you throwing out a worthless point for no purpose other than to muddy the waters.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

>The Tea Party has endorsed Congressional Candidates who have
>subsequently won office. OWS has not.

There hasn't been an election since the OWS began.

That and their ability to endorse much of anything is on a par with a mold colony. They are just kind of there.

Are you going to compare OWS to the Army of the American Revolution?

Well, the US revolution actually accomplished something - so the OWS is a lot more comparable to the Tea Party.

I was mostly just calling John on his usual BS (as of late). Your comparison is a whole lot closer.

The Tea Party has endorsed Congressional Candidates who have subsequently won office. OWS has not.

I think we all know what OWS doesn't like. But see Wendy's most recent thread. What are their goals? What are their plans for getting there? Whom do they support?
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

>Are you going to compare OWS to the Army of the American Revolution?

Well, the US revolution actually accomplished something - so the OWS is a lot more comparable to the Tea Party.

The Tea Party has endorsed Congressional Candidates who have subsequently won office. OWS has not.

Yeah and as a group... those nutters have shown their inability to govern.. but they are great at destroying the credit rating of our country. With their slash and burn mentality, they will have VERY far reaching results for this country for the rest of this century... very great harm.

I believe Washington's army at Valley Forge also suffered from all kinds of health problems for a cause they believed in.

Are you going to compare OWS to the Army of the American Revolution? Or are you throwing out a worthless point for no purpose other than to muddy the waters.

Nope. Just pointing out that people with a cause are willing to put up with a lot.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Yeah and as a group... those nutters have shown their inability to govern.. but they are great at destroying the credit rating of our country. With their slash and burn mentality, they will have VERY far reaching results for this country for the rest of this century... very great harm.

Yeah...because borrowing and borrowing (the Libtard Mantra) is such a great idea...How's about cutting the size of Gubmnit first? Nah, gotta subsidize some other Solyndra clones first.

It’s as if this is news. A bunch of people living together in unsanitary conditions are getting sick. This is surprising? How?

There are other diseases going around that are caused by affirmative conduct. STDs spreading? Yeah – I can see that. Infections being passé by bottles and cigarettes? Yeah. I can see that. Passing the bong? Using dirty needles? All of it.

The issue is what should be done? Personally, I think that if they are infecting only themselves then, by all means, they are adults and can choose to get treatment or not. If they are coughing up blood from TB, then it’s their choice whether they want to stay out there or get treatment. Of course, one would hope that they choose to isolate themselves from others to avoid infecting others, but it just wouldn’t be fair for a few people to have TB when others do not. Spread TB as a show of solidarity.

Now, I know that there are people who think that those who are perceived as a danger to others should be rounded up and their threat neutralized. I do disagree, but I’m rather interested in seeing whether Amazon believes that these sick people who are active disease vectors should be treated the same way as mentally ill people who may be threats to others.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Yeah...because borrowing and borrowing (the Libtard Mantra) is such a great idea...How's about cutting the size of Gubmnit first? Nah, gotta subsidize some other Solyndra clones first.

So Reagan and GWB are "libtards". OK.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I'd think the Dept of Health could order the camps disbanded in the name of public health...

They could, but that would be the police again violating their free speech rights and the rights to peaceably assemble.

The Department of Health may choose to take on the William Bennett Method of Epidemic Control. Recall that there was a huge problem with crack in the late 1980’s and early 1990’s. Bennet was the drug czar, and the issue of crack had to be solved. So Bennett did a brilliant thing – he focused on the issue of guns and drive by shootings and murders, getting police to do something to disarm all those dark-skinned boys who were trading in crack (no need to worry about powder cocaine – that was a drug of the whites and wealthy and campaign donors). Meanwhile the crackheads killed themselves on crack, the problem began to abate, and success in fighting addiction was declared after Bennett went through about his 4,000th pack of Marlboros.

But that’s also why I suggested that if the problem was contained to those who willingly and knowingly took the risks of infection then let them get themselves infected. The military has the Purple Heart. Perhaps the Fleabaggers can have their own awards for being injured in the line of, um, sand? Maybe the Purple Loogie or the Knotty Lobe or the for TB? The Colo Wrecked Em for Norovirus?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

They could, but that would be the police again violating their free speech rights and the rights to peaceably assemble.

making people go home at 10pm doesn't interfere with that right. Requiring basic levels of health for the camp doesn't either.

After the first police raid on the Oakland side, sympathy of course was a bit higher. And it seems like soon after the San Francisco camp got portopotties added. I don't know if the City is paying, or if the occupiers are with their donations. But it has made a substantial improvement in the state of affairs. The week prior, I could smell it two blocks downwind. That can't be healthy, and tens of thousands of us work in the vicinity, so it's not a simple matter of letting them hurt themselves. That's never been true - allowing disease vectors to flourish hurts society.

End conclusion for me - wherever someone wants to form an encampment, bathroom facilities have to be arranged. I don't have a problem with forcing that cost on the protesters. Provided someone is willing to pay, the government must permit their installation. The Jon Stewart videos on the campers constantly abusing the nearby businesses for bathroom needs was ridiculous. Having lived in the Bay Area, I'm pretty familiar with the stank factor with bathrooms that are available to the homeless. I'm not going to want to go to businesses offering such, not when I have so many other choices available.

>The Tea Party has endorsed Congressional Candidates who have
>subsequently won office. OWS has not.

How do you see them nominating and electing someone? They don't have leaders and they don't like authority, not even people like the Oakland mayor who come from exactly the same sort of progressive background.

They did help greatly to push jobs towards the top of the issues list for the election cycle. But I don't see what more they'll do to influence it. It's not like MoveOn in 2006, 2008.