Amazon

Are You Better Off Now?

You keep making these assumptions about myself on how I worship all things Republican. I don't know where you came up with these assumptions except that maybe you are making things up in your head. I do not hide the fact that I am a fiscal conservative. But I see faults on both sides of the fence. As far as I am concerned the Donkeys as well as the Elephants have made a huge shit sandwich for the American people. You did not get into this mess all because of one party (regardless of how much hatred you have steaming in your head). If you ever want to have a rational conversation about the mistakes both sides have made then I am all ears. But as long as you continue to spew your partisan "only one side is at fault" rhetoric, we will all know you for what you really are.

BTW I recently heard two young Republicans were seen having fun at a pool party. Normally this wouldn't be such a big deal. But what is driving some to try and engineer yet another scandal was that these two young Republicans were having fun at their pool party with no clothes on and it was all caught on video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od7U9GhZg_g&feature=relmfu

Can you waddle just a bit more for us....???

QUACK

The OWS Crowd--fuck 'em. I have every right to enjoy their suffering. Personal (Entertainment).

You come across as a very nasty SOB even for a lawyer. I hope you are more pleasant in person.

Irony meter explodes:S

Please provide a link to any post I have made indicating that I get entertainment from the suffering of others.

Has nothing to do with it

So your comment was as irrelevant as most of your posts.

The Irony, it seems, was you calling someone a Nasty SOB...(and not getting a Warning, for that matter)

But what do I know, I didn't go to IIT-Kent...

Don't ASSume.... Unless you understand how we got to the TRILLIONS in deficit since 1981.... you will now and forever be... without that CLUE we have been talking about.

You should take your own advice.

Bush debt (not deficit) increase: 4.9T ... 1.7B / day
Obama debt increase: 4.3T ... 4.3B / day

89% of the increase in only 35% of the time...no wonder you're so proud!

YES.. this president has been saddled with those disastrous economic decisions... no matter how you want to obfuscate about it.

Last Rep budget deficit (2007): 164B
Dem budget deficit (2008): ~460B

And we all know how it's gone since then.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Don't ASSume.... Unless you understand how we got to the TRILLIONS in deficit since 1981.... you will now and forever be... without that CLUE we have been talking about.

YES.. this president has been saddled with those disastrous economic decisions... no matter how you want to obfuscate about it.

And yet again.. NONE of that would be there if the FUCKING RETARD TEXICAN had not decimated the TAX STRUCTURE..If the stupid fucker could have left the Clinton( OMG.. he got a blow job) tax structure alone... the deficit washeaded in the right direction

I know that is hard for you Mikeee.. being a Texican and all but someday maybe reality will be a stronger suit for you.... FANTASY.. is sure not working for this country.

And yet again.. NONE of that would be there if the FUCKING RETARD TEXICAN had not decimated the TAX STRUCTURE..If the stupid fucker could have left the Clinton( OMG.. he got a blow job) tax structure alone... the deficit washeaded in the right direction

I know that is hard for you Mikeee.. being a Texican and all but someday maybe reality will be a stronger suit for you.... FANTASY.. is sure not working for this country.

Said decimation being why the deficit was down to 160B before the Dems took over?

Looks like the 'fantasy' is all in your head.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Said decimation being why the deficit was down to 160B before the Dems took over?

Looks like the 'fantasy' is all in your head.

Some day you will find honesty

Couldn't prove the numbers wrong, eh?

Not the issue... argueing with some people is about as useful as argueing with an outcrop of andesite... since the andesite has the same level of understanding.

Not the issue... argueing with some people is about as useful as argueing with an outcrop of andesite... since the andesite has the same level of understanding.

No, I think it wins out over you in that regard, too.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

No at least I can take a sledge hammer to the andesite... and it starts to look better as well as being far more rewarding as well as intellectually stimulating

No at least I can take a sledge hammer to the andesite... and it starts to look better as well as being far more rewarding as well as intellectually stimulating

I find myself unsurprised that you find swinging a hammer to be intellectually stimulating.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I find myself unsurprised that you find swinging a hammer to be intellectually stimulating.

WHHHHOOOOOOOSH

WHHHHOOOOOOOSH

Yeah, I can imagine after a couple whacks that you'd flinch and have it do that past your ear.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706