Amazon

Are You Better Off Now?

Hes a Libertarian....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

One run under that mantle.. does not a libertarian make...

From Wiki... facts my dear..

Political party

Republican (1976–1988)
Libertarian (1988 Presidential Election)
Republican (1988–present)

blah blah blah....

I wish they would have shoved EVERYTHING they wanted to do right down your collective throats.... till your heads all popped.

BUT that is not leadership or governing in our country.... it may be the way your GANG of THIEVES did it

And look where they took the country with that wonderful way of running the government... wars.. that were locked in by LAW till now.... TAXES locked in to make the rich richer... and still you are incapable of seeing just how destructive its been to the country... not that you and your ilk want a country for ALL Americans...

Hes a Libertarian....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

One run under that mantle.. does not a libertarian make...

From Wiki... facts my dear..

Political party

Republican (1976–1988)
Libertarian (1988 Presidential Election)
Republican (1988–present)

Tsk tsk tsk..is that the best you got for a PA????

Projection looks SOOOOO good on you:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I should have been more clear.

I can link wiki also...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Ron_Paul

Stack his political positions against a checklist of what you call a traditional republican and you will see what I was getting at. He might be listed republican 1988-present but his views are what really defines him, and I don't think anyone would disagree that he is in fact a Libertarian.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Will you still blame W after Oblama still can't get it done 8 years from now?

The situation will not be "resolve" in a mere 8 years from the last election - regardless of who is/was in charge.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/how-the-gop-became-the-party-of-the-rich-20111109

Interesting article. Fascinating how the the GOP has bamboozled so many idiots into believing their Kool Aid while actually working against their interests,

Face it John... no matter how hard you try to educate some people...

YA just cain't fix Stooooopid.. when it runs that deep

www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/how-the-gop-became-the-party-of-the-rich-20111109

Interesting article. Fascinating how the the GOP has bamboozled so many idiots into believing their Kool Aid while actually working against their interests,

The problem is what you THINK their interests are.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

No, but doing ok since I made good choices when all hell broke loose.

I did GREAT under Bush, I was laid off under Obama. You can try to claim that it was Bush's fault.... But that is just trying to pass the buck.

Did I agree with Bush spending money like it is water? No... But I also don't agree with Obama doing it. You seem to be mad at Bush, but be OK with Obama doing the same thing.

How much longer are you and your ilk going to blame Bush???? Obama has been in control for almost 4 years now.

I know that you will not respond with anything close to an actual answer but instead with some attack... But every once in a while I feel I need to at least TRY to get you to engage in thoughtful debate..... It always fails, but it is always worth a shot.

I did GREAT under Bush, I was laid off under Obama. You can try to claim that it was Bush's fault.... But that is just trying to pass the buck.

Did I agree with Bush spending money like it is water? No... But I also don't agree with Obama doing it. You seem to be mad at Bush, but be OK with Obama doing the same thing.

How much longer are you and your ilk going to blame Bush???? Obama has been in control for almost 4 years now.

I know that you will not respond with anything close to an actual answer but instead with some attack... But every once in a while I feel I need to at least TRY to get you to engage in thoughtful debate..... It always fails, but it is always worth a shot.

Don't ASSume.... Unless you understand how we got to the TRILLIONS in deficit since 1981.... you will now and forever be... without that CLUE we have been talking about.

Your Hero's Saint Ronnie and the Bush Family have taken us down this course with their ruinous agenda of making the wealthy VERY WEALTHY. Clinton did get it to a point where there was a chance... but when W tanked it all with his GOAT FUCK STUPID policies and spending largesse and wars of trying to swing his very little dick around.... unfortunately YES.. this president has been saddled with those disastrous economic decisions... no matter how you want to obfuscate about it.

Don't ASSume.... Unless you understand how we got to the TRILLIONS in deficit since 1981.... you will now and forever be... without that CLUE we have been talking about.

Your Hero's Saint Ronnie and the Bush Family have taken us down this course with their ruinous agenda of making the wealthy VERY WEALTHY. Clinton did get it to a point where there was a chance... but when W tanked it all with his GOAT FUCK STUPID policies and spending largesse and wars of trying to swing his very little dick around.... unfortunately YES.. this president has been saddled with those disastrous economic decisions... no matter how you want to obfuscate about it.

Wow...you're full of Misandry...

What DO you do for a living, anyhow?

So you are going to ignore everything that happened prior to 1981.

How typical coming from the partisan resident leftist troll. :P

That is precious coming from the resident FRIGHT WING resident without a CLUE.:ph34r::ph34r:

What was the US deficit in 1980 again???

Let me help you with that.. since history does not seem to be a strong point for the fringe righties...

The deficit was UNDER 1 TRILLION US dollars...

I voted for Reagan once because of his campaign promises to balance the budget and reduce the size of government....

Well that was a HUGE FAIL... I did not vote for him.. that whole dishonesty thing of doing things after saying you wont.. like dealing with terrorists... buggering the deficit... and going on a wild spending spree...

Face it.. you and yours are STILL believing the hype that surrounds Saint Ronnie Raygun... but the current crop of fools.. who get fooled all of the time... would never vote for someone with the same policies today because he in not GOAT FUCK STUPID enough for them to vote for. In today's party he would be labeled.. just another RINO

Lets just say it has nothing to do with living off of human suffering.

Lets just say it has nothing to do with living off of human suffering.

I alleviate suffering. They come to me in a shitty situation. I get them out of said shitty situation...

Like a Doctor, I slice away gangrenous parts of one's life.

>I alleviate suffering.

You recently said you enjoy seeing other people suffer (specifically the OWS people.)

Business versus Personal.

Pay me to alleviate your suffering via the Courts, & I will do so. Business.

The OWS Crowd--fuck 'em. I have every right to enjoy their suffering. Personal (Entertainment).

>I alleviate suffering.

You recently said you enjoy seeing other people suffer (specifically the OWS people.)

Business versus Personal.

Pay me to alleviate your suffering via the Courts, & I will do so. Business.

The OWS Crowd--fuck 'em. I have every right to enjoy their suffering. Personal (Entertainment).

You come across as a very nasty SOB even for a lawyer. I hope you are more pleasant in person.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

You come across as a very nasty SOB even for a lawyer. I hope you are more pleasant in person.

Irony meter explodes:S
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Please provide a link to any post I have made indicating that I get entertainment from the suffering of others.

Please provide a link to any post I have made indicating that I get entertainment from the suffering of others.

Has nothing to do with it
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Has nothing to do with it

So your comment was as irrelevant as most of your posts.

You keep making these assumptions about myself on how I worship all things Republican. I don't know where you came up with these assumptions except that maybe you are making things up in your head. I do not hide the fact that I am a fiscal conservative. But I see faults on both sides of the fence. As far as I am concerned the Donkeys as well as the Elephants have made a huge shit sandwich for the American people. You did not get into this mess all because of one party (regardless of how much hatred you have steaming in your head). If you ever want to have a rational conversation about the mistakes both sides have made then I am all ears. But as long as you continue to spew your partisan "only one side is at fault" rhetoric, we will all know you for what you really are.

BTW I recently heard two young Republicans were seen having fun at a pool party. Normally this wouldn't be such a big deal. But what is driving some to try and engineer yet another scandal was that these two young Republicans were having fun at their pool party with no clothes on and it was all caught on video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od7U9GhZg_g&feature=relmfu

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over