Amazon

Are You Better Off Now?

If you consider higher gas prices, lower 401k, higher unemployment, lower valued dollar, more corruption, and tremendious wasteful spending better off than before? Then baby I am living the fucking dream!

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

If you consider higher gas prices, lower 401k, higher unemployment, lower valued dollar, more corruption, and tremendious wasteful spending better off than before? Then baby I am living the fucking dream!

All brought to you by the Great Recession that YOU and yours voted into office when you foisted the GOAT FUCKING moron from Texas.. and changed the tax code to benefit ONLY the 1%

Old George fucked it up so bad your boy couldn't do anything he said he could do in 4 years but make it worse story again? It's getting really old. Part of me wants Obama to get reelected so we can finally see him fail even harder than he is now. Will you still blame W after Oblama still can't get it done 8 years from now?

How many multi million dollar vacations and golf outings has he and his wife had again?

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Old George fucked it up so bad your boy couldn't do anything he said he could do in 4 years but make it worse story again? It's getting really old. Part of me wants Obama to get reelected so we can finally see him fail even harder than he is now. Will you still blame W after Oblama still can't get it done 8 years from now?

How many multi million dollar vacations and golf outings has he and his wife had again?

If the OBSTRUCTIONISTS... like yourself would actually do what is best for the country... instead of what is good for your masters... I think he would do just fine.

Your only IDEA is to destroy the government, but remember.. part of that word is GOVERN.. and your lot are incapable of it.

Govern....lmfao it is our right to be able to tell them dems and repubs alike that we don't like something, and they should listen. It's not working dear, that's why it must be reformed, they TELL us what to do, not guide anymore and that needs to stop.

[reply
All brought to you by the Great Recession that YOU and yours voted into office when you foisted the GOAT FUCKING moron from Texas.. and changed the tax code to benefit ONLY the 1%

The Morons are the ones who allowed the Federal Reserve and Income tax to be imposed on the people in 1913...
Ron Paul will End the Fed and eliminate income tax..
He will turn the economy around...The country must return to sound currency ..it is as simple as that

And we will not have to listen to you Bitch about this any more..;)

[reply

The Morons are the ones who allowed the Federal Reserve and Income tax to be imposed on the people in 1913...
He will turn the economy around...The country must return to sound currency ..it is as simple as that

Sorry.. but those who support Ron Paul.. are even more delusional than the rest of the Fright Wing.

You need only look at what his idiot son DOES... I am betting that apple fell right under the tree:S:S

Post all the 1% vs 99% bullshit you want, point the fingers of blame all you want, argue your points and beliefs all you want,,,,the truth of the matter is the European economy, American economy and the Canadian Economy and the Global economy for that matter is in the shitter,,,and until all the politicians of each party in each country quit bickering like children in a sandbox and work together ( i don't see that happening anytime soon) to fix this mess thats been created since the Great Depression SFA is going to change. If anything it's gonna get worse.

"The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." - Michelangelo

[reply

Sorry.. but those who support Ron Paul.. are even more delusional than the rest of the Fright Wing.

You need only look at what his idiot son DOES... I am betting that apple fell right under the tree:S:S

Are You Better Off Now?

I look at life as a timeline of steady self improvement not dependant on any one man, group, or material possession...

When there is a lack of opportunity for improvement in one area your life, there is always opportunity for improvement in another.

Our joy shold not be affected by the bozos in washington....unless of course a mortar shell lands on your house and...nevermind, who am I kidding...

"I'm going to die homeless and penniless. I'm still twenty-five pounds overweight. No one will ever love me. I could just kill myself."

:D
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

If the OBSTRUCTIONISTS... like yourself would actually do what is best for the country... instead of what is good for your masters... I think he would do just fine.

Your only IDEA is to destroy the government, but remember.. part of that word is GOVERN.. and your lot are incapable of it.

Reminder

Obama had majorities in the house and senate for two years.

Even the Dems would not vote for some of the shit he wanted unless some Republicans would vote for it too to give them (the Dems) some political cover

Funny how your selective memory works but in the end, that dog dont hunt
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Can't attack the man him self so you go for his son? If that's the case am I correct in making a true judgement of peoples parents by looking at the things they post here?

It does go to show what daddy taught him...and daddy is unelectable because of his embrace of positions that most sane americans can see as unworkable in this millenia.

[reply

Who was it again who has been voting for those who destroyed our country with tax policies that only benefited the very wealthy.. all the while as increasing their own personal fortunes???
I would say they FOOLED you and your ilk ALL of the time.. just like he said....talk about being INCAPABLE of UNDERSTANDING

Reminder

Even the Dems would not vote for some of the shit he wanted unless some Republicans would vote for it too to give them (the Dems) some political cover

And yet another useless rushmc reiteration of blah blah blah.. Obama evil....blah blah blah

Majorities in the senate work so well.... ooops you and your ilk like it that way..

[reply

Who was it again who has been voting for those who destroyed our country with tax policies that only benefited the very wealthy.. all the while as increasing their own personal fortunes???
I would say they FOOLED you and your ilk ALL of the time.. just like he said....talk about being INCAPABLE of UNDERSTANDING

like i said before , you are incapable of understanding , you are blinded by your beliefs and you are too to change...peace

Can't attack the man him self so you go for his son? If that's the case am I correct in making a true judgement of peoples parents by looking at the things they post here?

It does go to show what daddy taught him...and daddy is unelectable because of his embrace of positions that most sane americans can see as unworkable in this millenia.

The reason he is unelectable is the man is going to do the right thing which means kicking bankers, business owners, and criminals out of the system from having politicians in their back pocket for years.

Everyone in politics should be scared of Ron Paul because he is a heat seeking missile of ethics reform and its going to ruin their hundred year old party!

[reply

like i said before , you are incapable of understanding , you are blinded by your beliefs and you are too to change...peace

I guess he is NOT a very conservative member of the Party of rePUBICtards who brought the lowest rates of taxation of any administration in the last 100 years that has gutted our country from within.. while making a very few VERY VERY wealthy.

[reply

I guess he is NOT a very conservative member of the Party of rePUBICtards who brought the lowest rates of taxation of any administration in the last 100 years that has gutted our country from within.. while making a very few VERY VERY wealthy.

Reminder

And yet another useless rushmc reiteration of blah blah blah.. Obama evil....blah blah blah

Majorities in the senate work so well.... ooops you and your ilk like it that way..

Ah
it was a filibuster proof majority

But I am sure you cant let little facts like this interrupt delusional ramblings
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Hes a Libertarian....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

One run under that mantle.. does not a libertarian make...

From Wiki... facts my dear..

Political party

Republican (1976–1988)
Libertarian (1988 Presidential Election)
Republican (1988–present)