Anvilbrother

Why not Ron Paul?

thanks for the clip
hwt

that Man has a manner which is straight forward and refreshing.. A MUST See link.

he's faaar from a fruitcake quade, and you do him a disservice to label him as such.:|

my earlier post was somewhat tongue in cheek as might have been noted by my inclusion of Jesse B| as a V P choice...;)

Besdies, the whole concept of ANY one "with their finger on the button", is dated and more from hollywood,,,, than from reality.:o:S
The fact that NO nuclear bomb detonation, ( save for "testing" ) has occured on this planet since the 40s, is not by happenstance....

Tooo many checks and balances and practical physical actions, would need to be co-ordinated, for such an explosion to happen. NO single individual has that power.

Not sure of others,, and while i vote EVERY election day,
i have not cast a vote for the Position of P O T U S , since 1990. :|
The Status Quo of our Political System,,, during those years and even BEFORE then, has only offered us poor choices, paper candidates, or "The lesser of two evils".
so i abstain. But i Don't Wanna abstain.. I want decent and substantial candidates...>:(

Some sort of Change.. REAL Change is needed...[:/] Maybe this Guy fits the role.
And so, I wish him well and will continue to listen to what he has to say.. The election is TWELVE Months away.. I hope by then, that we can " weed out all the Chumps !!!", such as the current crop of debaters... more like debasers.. :S

PS who is runnin' Texas, while this Perry dude is out glad-handing people????don't get me started..... on the Last Texas Gov whom we all misunderestimated... he was waaaay worse than we first feared, when HE came outta Texas with that grin and "what, me WORRY" ??? sort of style...

anyway
watch the clip from hwt

jmy

In that case I'm impressed. Maybe I'll read more later. I'm not in front if a computer all day anymore, so news reading is limited.

So what about

As for knowing when to push the button, when exactly does that include drone strikes on US citizens not involved in any sort of combat?

Interesting that you support a terrorist.... quite
telling.. I guess you do not support your country after all...

It is as simple as that..

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THat is rather pathetic coming from anyone in the FRIGHT wing, the HYPOCRISY from one of those who supported the goat fuck stupid ill named "Patriot Act" as long as only the goose steppers were in power.:S:S:S:S

They went after TERRORISTS... in foreign lands... trying to kill Americans in their thousands.. Nice to know you SUPPORT TERROR also :S:S:S

Face it dude... you just HATE Obama.. because he is not impotent like those who could not shoot strait enough to get the job done.. that you supported with all your heats and SOUL... and were so sadly let down.:D:D:D

In that case I'm impressed. Maybe I'll read more later. I'm not in front if a computer all day anymore, so news reading is limited.

So what about

As for knowing when to push the button, when exactly does that include drone strikes on US citizens not involved in any sort of combat?

Interesting that you support a terrorist.... quite
telling.. I guess you do not support your country after all...

It is as simple as that..

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THat is rather pathetic coming from anyone in the FRIGHT wing, the HYPOCRISY from one of those who supported the goat fuck stupid ill named "Patriot Act" as long as only the goose steppers were in power.:S:S:S:S

They went after TERRORISTS... in foreign lands... trying to kill Americans in their thousands.. Nice to know you SUPPORT TERROR also :S:S:S

Face it dude... you just HATE Obama.. because he is not impotent like those who could not shoot strait enough to get the job done.. that you supported with all your heats and SOUL... and were so sadly let down.:D:D:D

You've got one with his finger on the button right now.

Oh please . . .

You may not care for the man's politics, but he's proven he knows when and under what circumstances to give the command to take out the enemy. You'll have to search history for quite some time before coming up with a President that's anywhere as close to Obama is when it comes to being cool under the pressures of war.

Did you see him the night before bin Laden was killed? That's far from nuts, that's a level of stoney coolness you won't find very often. Name another President even close to that.

Here are the facts Quade...Obama is a murderer of two Americans , one was a teenager ..There was no due process... The man swore an oath to the constitution...He lied and he stole from us the right of due process...

They should take that Nobel Peace Prize from that war monger and give it to the man of peace...Ron Paul;)

I am not surprised by your response..
like i said before..you are incapable of understanding because you are blinded by your beliefs....
I do not mean to belittle you. peace

A review of your posts to me belies that..... bless your little heart

Here are the facts Quade...Obama is a murderer of two Americans

If you actually believe that, then you and Ron Paul belong together. Have fun.

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.;)

Sir, you're hysterical.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Sir, you're hysterical.

Sir, you're hysterical.

Yeah.. you guys have done a far better job... SELLING your freedom... all for some percieved Safety here in the Homeland.

It is interesting that the FRIGHT WINGERS here are even incapable of knowing what a traitor is..I guess Lush Rimjob can't explain it for them so that they actually GET IT.:S:S:S:S

So what about

Interesting that you support a terrorist.... quite telling.. I guess you do not support your country after all...

Even criminals and enemy combatants have rights. Go back to your whining about Bush thread and answer the question. I'm not a fan of killing everyone who is unpopular. I leave that to your heroes. Stalin, Che, Pol Pot, etc.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

sometimes fruitcake is "just the ticket"..

Well, while that's "charming" in a tech start-up or company that sells cookies in shopping malls, this is a considerably more serious position we're talking about here and the ramifications of a nutcase with his finger on the button doesn't really sit well with me.

I imagine you're like most of the democrats I know, who are turned off by the (R) next to Ron Paul's name and won't consider him any further than that. Some of us, fortunately, are more open-minded than that.

If a man who votes completely consistently with *everything* that comes out of his mouth is a nutcase, then I would vote for a nutcase anytime. Ron Paul is the only politician of that kind running for president. Not even Obama can claim to be a man of his word, voting with 100% consistency according to what he says.

THAT is the kind of president we need -- an HONEST man with new ideas.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

So what about

Interesting that you support a terrorist.... quite telling.. I guess you do not support your country after all...

Even criminals and enemy combatants have rights. Go back to your whining about Bush thread and answer the question. I'm not a fan of killing everyone who is unpopular. I leave that to your heroes. Stalin, Che, Pol Pot, etc.

PSSSST.................. your John Birch paranoia is showing....

Here a commie... there a commie... everywhere a commie... Ole McKennedy had a fascist Farm... ei ei O:ph34r::ph34r:

If a man who votes completely consistently with *everything* that comes out of his mouth is a nutcase, then I would vote for a nutcase anytime. Ron Paul is the only politician of that kind running for president.

Being a man of his word is not a good reason to vote for anybody if I don't agree with the words being spoken by the man.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

>Even criminals and enemy combatants have rights.

It's good to see the right wingers (this isn't directed at you) rediscover the constitution after a long hiatus. Let's hope they can retain their new respect for it even when republicans return to power. They certainly didn't last time.

>Even criminals and enemy combatants have rights.

It's good to see the right wingers (this isn't directed at you) rediscover the constitution after a long hiatus. Let's hope they can retain their new respect for it even when republicans return to power. They certainly didn't last time.

so bill, when do you think the democrats will rediscover the constitution?
--
Rob