airdvr

Goodbye Occupiers. It was fun while it lasted.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Have you ever heard of someone who believes they are a legend in their own mind????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have read your posts.

Does that count?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Have you ever heard of someone who believes they are a legend in their own mind????

I have read your posts.

Does that count?

We need to be kind, anyone that reads her post must realize she is not taking her meds.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have read your posts.

Does that count?

We need to be kind, anyone that reads her post must realize she is not taking her meds.

Pssst I am not on any meds... but drug abusing dopers ALWAYS ASSume everyone else is doing drugs just like they do..:ph34r::ph34r:

How many good little "conservatives" like yourself....WORSHIP the loud mouth on EIB who loves to...rail against dopers....

Good ole Lush RIMJOB... the hypocrit addict

You can fool theusual suspect fools all of the time... the rest of us... can't be fooled ANY of the time with that kind of excuse.

Meh. Not concerned with what you think of me

Of course you aren't.. you are an attorney...

and we are LAUGHING at you:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have read your posts.

Does that count?

Pssst I am not on any meds... but drug abusing dopers ALWAYS ASSume everyone else is doing drugs just like they do..:ph34r::ph34r:

How many good little "conservatives" like yourself....WORSHIP the loud mouth on EIB who loves to...rail against dopers....

All that HATE is going to consume you. You really need to let it go.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have read your posts.

Does that count?

Tsk tsk tsk.. only in your wee mind bubba:D:D:D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have read your posts.

Does that count?

So I guess you have hardened your heart to those things that are good and just...well off with you, and may you live in the Hell you have come to embrace..:(

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have read your posts.

Does that count?

So I guess you have hardened your heart to those things that are good and just...well off with you, and may you live in the Hell you have come to embrace..:(

Coming from a vociferous supporter of the ill named Party of Family Values... that is fucking hilarious...

I am thinking that horse done left that barn long ago... knowing what is good and just is no longer to be found in them thar part bubba

OH... you mean the corporation that pretty much does as They say.. and I say.. and are calling for more balance... mmm yeah... you and yours could learn a lot about responsibility.. but I know that ain't gonna happen

Maybe it's just me but that last sentence was difficult to comprehend through the foam that has now surrounded your mouth.

I'm just saying that you and your ilk that hate these corporations can simply disregard the income you derive from them.

Ok.. plain speak..

NOT ALL CORPORATIONS ARE CREATED EQUAL.

Some actually believe in corporate responsibility and those who are at the top act responsibly and foster a culture of responsibility.

Oh I forgot.. you are a TRUE BELIEVER of the party that BLITHERS about responsibility... but in actuallity, its all just the foam around their mouths from all that lip service they give to each other

I'm gonna need some examples

Any company that does not follow the Koch Industries business plan would be a good start...
OH thats right... you think they are great.. even though they have been found guilty over and over and over...:S:S:S

Now there is some "responsibility " for you.. yet the fright wing loves them and bends over REALLLLLLLY hard and grabs the ole ankles. Noit that there is anything wrong with that if they REALLLY enjoy that action.

As I expected...nothing.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

OH... you mean the corporation that pretty much does as They say.. and I say.. and are calling for more balance... mmm yeah... you and yours could learn a lot about responsibility.. but I know that ain't gonna happen

Maybe it's just me but that last sentence was difficult to comprehend through the foam that has now surrounded your mouth.

I'm just saying that you and your ilk that hate these corporations can simply disregard the income you derive from them.

Ok.. plain speak..

Some actually believe in corporate responsibility and those who are at the top act responsibly and foster a culture of responsibility.

Oh I forgot.. you are a TRUE BELIEVER of the party that BLITHERS about responsibility... but in actuallity, its all just the foam around their mouths from all that lip service they give to each other

Any company that does not follow the Koch Industries business plan would be a good start...
OH thats right... you think they are great.. even though they have been found guilty over and over and over...:S:S:S

Now there is some "responsibility " for you.. yet the fright wing loves them and bends over REALLLLLLLY hard and grabs the ole ankles. Noit that there is anything wrong with that if they REALLLY enjoy that action.

As I expected...nothing.

Awww poor little fella.. too blinded to actually see anything you want to see on FAUX NEWS.

Ok.. plain speak..

As I expected...nothing.

Awww poor little fella.. too blinded to actually see anything you want to see on FAUX NEWS.

Still waiting for you to give me examples of these magical corporations you described.

Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne