airdvr

Goodbye Occupiers. It was fun while it lasted.

I thought you would revel in that

Wherever did you get the idea that I enjoyed when people died? You really need to stop thinking in black and white stereotypes. However don't you see the stupidity at least as far as the heroin overdoses are concerned? :S

Go back and reread your posts conserning them I think you have referred to them with several of pet names like zombies..etc.... yeah.. that is right where I got that idea from.. Your compassion for your fellow countrymen who do not march to your rather limiting drum... is there in black and white unfortunately.

So's yours...like wishing someone in rushmc's family would get cancer, for example.

To be honest..... no...

BUT if stupid fuckers are going to support the gutting of every agency that tries to keep corporations like those who continually get fringe right posters to bend over and grab those ankles that so many right wingers love to do since those horrible government agencies have fined them for fraud.. pollution over and over to the tune of HUNDREDS of millions of dollars. with brainwashing them to believe that we don't need no stinking clean water or clean air act... or wish to give the whole country the fine example of environmental protection in the Great Polluted State of Texas..

PLEASE do not come whining about it. I have watched family members die cancers that can be linked to environmental factors. If the Red states wish to pollute themselves into a polluted wasteland.... DONT whine about it when your family is dying around you from that which you thought would not really affect you because it said it would not.. right there in the company newsletter.

Heroin addicts are zombies. But just because they are zombies does not mean I want to see them die.

You just can't help yourself can you. Your partisan bullshit just continues to tick in that hateful head of yours 24 hours a day doesn't it. You don't know jack about me, you don't know jack about my background and you don't know jack about why I view heroin addicts as zombies. But that doesn't stop you from spewing your partisan bullshit. :P

DUUUUDE

I met you.... first impressions... mmmmmm yeah:ph34r::ph34r:

BUT if stupid fuckers are going to support the gutting of every agency that tries to keep corporations like those

Is the federal government a person? If not, why does it have any say in what happens? Why should it have any influence upon you or me or the electoral process?

Isn’t the United States government, at its core, a corporation? Isn’t it rather silly to look to the government to only regard humans (except the mentally ill) as persons under the law? The only things that separate a corporation from the government are: (1) size; (2) scope; and (3) power.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Wherever did you get the idea that I enjoyed when people died? You really need to stop thinking in black and white stereotypes. However don't you see the stupidity at least as far as the heroin overdoses are concerned? :S

Go back and reread your posts conserning them I think you have referred to them with several of pet names like zombies..etc.... yeah.. that is right where I got that idea from.. Your compassion for your fellow countrymen who do not march to your rather limiting drum... is there in black and white unfortunately.

So's yours...like wishing someone in rushmc's family would get cancer, for example.

To be honest..... no...

BUT if stupid fuckers are going to support the gutting of every agency that tries to keep corporations like those who continually get fringe right posters to bend over and grab those ankles that so many right wingers love to do since those horrible government agencies have fined them for fraud.. pollution over and over to the tune of HUNDREDS of millions of dollars. with brainwashing them to believe that we don't need no stinking clean water or clean air act... or wish to give the whole country the fine example of environmental protection in the Great Polluted State of Texas..

PLEASE do not come whining about it. I have watched family members die cancers that can be linked to environmental factors. If the Red states wish to pollute themselves into a polluted wasteland.... DONT whine about it when your family is dying around you from that which you thought would not really affect you because it said it would not.. right there in the company newsletter.

If you really wanted to make a statement just tear up the next check you recieve from whatever corporation you get it from.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

If you think that the greatest transfer of wealth in US history will continue with the majority of people sitting idly by and watching, you're sadly mistaken.

I don't think you were on earlier in the week when I posed the question, but perhaps now you can do what the others here could not.

Tell us how this occupation is going to do anything to stop the transfer of wealth? If anything, it looks to increase it. No one is going to get a job or pay off their student loans while camped out, living off the graces of others (food, bail money, etc). And since there is a hostility towards leadership, no one is going to come up with a proposal to actually accomplish anything. Maybe they'd be better off at their parents mansion coming up with actual strategy?

The only meaningful action so far was the bank transfer day last Saturday, but we've already seen Occupy Oakland prove that to be a farce.

Did anyone read what Bill Clinton had to say about the OWS movement? I thought it was pretty spot on. “They need to be for something specific and not just against something.” He’s mentioned that you can only sleep in the streets for so long, but eventually they have to figure out what they are for and then actually do something about it.

He enunciated my problem with them. This is Bill Clinton, for crying out loud! Figure out what you want and then WORK toward that goal. Inherent in it is that they are waiting for someone else to do something.

Did anyone read what Bill Clinton had to say about the OWS movement? I thought it was pretty spot on. “They need to be for something specific and not just against something.” He’s mentioned that you can only sleep in the streets for so long, but eventually they have to figure out what they are for and then actually do something about it.

He has the benefit of age and wisdom. When he was 20sometihng, he was protesting at Oxford, right? This group's hostility to authority makes it hard to take such obvious advice, even if it's coming from the guy that can be named the strongest domestically oriented President since the 60s.

I do think there's a ticking clock for this movement - between winter and the growing number of fuckups associated with the crowds...may need to shut down for the winter and reset for the main election...April or so. But more importantly, they need to get a bit more purpose and direction behind it.

They should be looking at MoveOn as a case study.

To be honest..... no...

If you really wanted to make a statement just tear up the next check you recieve from whatever corporation you get it from.

OH... you mean the corporation that pretty much does as They say.. and I say.. and are calling for more balance... mmm yeah... you and yours could learn a lot about responsibility.. but I know that ain't gonna happen

Isn’t the United States government, at its core, a corporation?

No, it's a government.

Isn’t it rather silly to look to the government to only regard humans (except the mentally ill) as persons under the law?

No. Without regard to the mentally ill comment (not sure what you're referring to), the common sense interpretation of a "person" is a "human". Other species and other entities that are not human are automatically excluded from the definition.

The only things that separate a corporation from the government are: (1) size; (2) scope; and (3) power.

I'd argue that the biggest distinction is purpose. Also, the roles, responsibilities, authorites, and accountabilities are all sorts of out of whack between the two entities.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

the occupation has only just begun :)

Unfortunately you're probably right.

Fortunately there will be more hardship and death among them.

It's an odd trade off but I enjoy watching these idiots suffer.

Many would think these idiots are liberals, but most are leftist, commie bastards who need to occupy a JOB instead of raping some chicks Virginia.:S

And to think the Dem's embrace this bunch of Looney’s.

If you take a look at cities, most are actually "municipal corporations." The government is not a person, but a distinct entity.

You're talking about the government doing different things. But there isn't anything a corporation does that the government does not do.

OH... you mean the corporation that pretty much does as They say.. and I say.. and are calling for more balance... mmm yeah... you and yours could learn a lot about responsibility.. but I know that ain't gonna happen

Maybe it's just me but that last sentence was difficult to comprehend through the foam that has now surrounded your mouth.

I'm just saying that you and your ilk that hate these corporations can simply disregard the income you derive from them.

Destinations by Roxanne

Maybe it's just me but that last sentence was difficult to comprehend through the foam that has now surrounded your mouth.

I'm just saying that you and your ilk that hate these corporations can simply disregard the income you derive from them.

Ok.. plain speak..

NOT ALL CORPORATIONS ARE CREATED EQUAL.

Some actually believe in corporate responsibility and those who are at the top act responsibly and foster a culture of responsibility.

Oh I forgot.. you are a TRUE BELIEVER of the party that BLITHERS about responsibility... but in actuallity, its all just the foam around their mouths from all that lip service they give to each other

You're talking about the government doing different things. But there isn't anything a corporation does that the government does not do.

Actually no, I'm talking about fundamental purpose. A corporation exists to make money. A government exists to protect the people who form it from outside threats and from each other, and to provide whatever services its people deem necessary.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Ok.. plain speak..

Some actually believe in corporate responsibility and those who are at the top act responsibly and foster a culture of responsibility.

Oh I forgot.. you are a TRUE BELIEVER of the party that BLITHERS about responsibility... but in actuallity, its all just the foam around their mouths from all that lip service they give to each other

I'm gonna need some examples

Destinations by Roxanne

Ok.. plain speak..

They're also called "Bankrupt."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Have you ever heard of someone who believes they are a legend in their own mind????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok.. plain speak..

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Have you ever heard of someone who believes they are a legend in their own mind????

You mean Stalin, Kim Jong Il, and you?

Ok.. plain speak..

I'm gonna need some examples

Any company that does not follow the Koch Industries business plan would be a good start...
OH thats right... you think they are great.. even though they have been found guilty over and over and over...:S:S:S

Now there is some "responsibility " for you.. yet the fright wing loves them and bends over REALLLLLLLY hard and grabs the ole ankles. Noit that there is anything wrong with that if they REALLLY enjoy that action.

Ok.. plain speak..

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tsk tsk tsk...

Projecting again there counselor???

Sure looks like it.

Ok.. plain speak..

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tsk tsk tsk...

Projecting again there counselor???

Sure looks like it.

Nope... Next futile gibe?