airdvr

Goodbye Occupiers. It was fun while it lasted.

Why do you equate disagreement with your views to homosexuality?

Oh I dont know... so many fright wingers seem to be deeply closeted...and do everything they can to hide their proclivities....by doing everything they can to try to fool everyone by jumping on EVERY last FRIGHT WING anti gay bandwagon.. before they fall off.
Larry Craig...Ted haggard...Mark Foley...Bob Allen ...Glenn Murphy...Jim West.. and on and on and on... Why does the Party of Family Values have so many of these guys????

Oh I dont know... so many fright wingers seem to be deeply closeted...and do everything they can to hide their proclivities....by doing everything they can to try to fool everyone by jumping on EVERY last FRIGHT WING anti gay bandwagon.. before they fall off.
Larry Craig...Ted haggard...Mark Foley...Bob Allen ...Glenn Murphy...Jim West.. and on and on and on... Why does the Party of Family Values have so many of these guys????

Because of those six people, OF COURSE, all of the hundreds of millions of Conservatives are homosexual.

Is the case that you're seriously out of real arguments, so you're going ad hominem...?

What the fuck do you libtards think...

we think you really, really like bubba...

Look, sweetie, I'm not taking you to the Christmas Dance... Seriously, No. "No" means "No."

You gotta move on with your life.

you really do prefer bubba then...
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding

Look, sweetie, I'm not taking you to the Christmas Dance... Seriously, No. "No" means "No."

No sweetie, My wife. And stop sending me flowers. I don't want them.

bubba's sending the flowers silly...

(think he likes you too)

Because of those six people, OF COURSE, all of the hundreds of millions of Conservatives are homosexual.

Is the case that you're seriously out of real arguments, so you're going ad hominem...?

Please reread your posts...:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

On the other issue.. if it waddles and quacks like one.....

(think he likes you too)

Seriously... By your profile you're in Thailand. I'd think you could find any sort of Hooker there to satisfy your needs, whatever gender/species is your thing...

(think he likes you too)

Seriously... By your profile you're in Thailand. I'd think you could find any sort of Hooker there to satisfy your needs, whatever gender/species is your thing...

thinking about bubba and what he's going to do to those 'OWS libtards' seems to be your thing...

(think he likes you too)

thinking about bubba and what he's going to do to those 'OWS libtards' seems to be your thing...

Nah. 'Twas a passing smirk at the thought of libtard hipster OWS douches getting skewered in Lockup. If it makes you feel better, I'll admit greater pleasure at the idea of them being beaten into a permanent coma by "Bubba."

You, on the other hand, seem Bubba-obsessed...

(think he likes you too)

Nah. 'Twas a passing smirk at the thought of libtard hipster OWS douches getting skewered in Lockup. If it makes you feel better, I'll admit greater pleasure at the idea of them being beaten into a permanent coma by "Bubba."

he's your fantasy...

(think he likes you too)

he's your fantasy...

Nope!

(think he likes you too)

he's your fantasy...

Nope!

deny, deny, deny...

he's your fantasy...

Nope!

deny, deny, deny...

Troll, Troll, Troll...

i'll retire 'bubba' for as long as you keep your little prison fantasies to yourself and not spread them all over our nice clean sheets...

he's your fantasy...

Nope!

deny, deny, deny...

Troll, Troll, Troll...

i'll retire 'bubba' for as long as you keep your little prison fantasies to yourself and not spread them all over our nice clean sheets...

Fair enough, but I will always take pleasure in OWS tards being beaten to within an inch of their pointless lives...

he's your fantasy...

Nope!

deny, deny, deny...

Troll, Troll, Troll...

Fair enough, but I will always take pleasure in OWS tards being beaten to within an inch of their pointless lives...

ah well, i tried - back to bubba for you...

(we know you like him)

he's your fantasy...

Nope!

deny, deny, deny...

Troll, Troll, Troll...

ah well, i tried - back to bubba for you...

(we know you like him)

Grow up.

he's your fantasy...

Nope!

deny, deny, deny...

Troll, Troll, Troll...

So.. we have an officer of the court advocating assault and battery on peaceful non-violent protestors.. exercising their first amendment rights.

Sounds like a great example of the corrupt criminal justice system that supports only the morally bankrupt 1%'ers

he's your fantasy...

Nope!

deny, deny, deny...

Troll, Troll, Troll...

So.. we have an officer of the court advocating assault and battery on peaceful non-violent protestors.. exercising their first amendment rights.

Sounds like a great example of the corrupt criminal justice system that supports only the morally bankrupt 1%'ers

and he likes 'bubba'...

he's your fantasy...

Nope!

deny, deny, deny...

Troll, Troll, Troll...

Advocating? No. Amused by? Yes.

he's your fantasy...

Nope!

deny, deny, deny...

Troll, Troll, Troll...

You can fool theusual suspect fools all of the time... the rest of us... can't be fooled ANY of the time with that kind of excuse.

he's your fantasy...

Nope!

deny, deny, deny...

Troll, Troll, Troll...

You can fool theusual suspect fools all of the time... the rest of us... can't be fooled ANY of the time with that kind of excuse.

Meh. Not concerned with what you think of me.