kallend

Is Cain toast?

>We dont yet

True. When he produces proof that he is innocent, it will then go away.

It will not go away EVER

No matter what

And your post proves that

For the Dems it is how serious the charge is so innocents has to be proven

As opposed to proving guilt

You are correct, only a Republican needs to prove himself innocent of unsubstantiated, anonymous charges.

Hmmm a rightie wingie argueing against FAMILY VALUES... intersting

All I'm saying is at least when the Public went after Bill Clinton they had names, dates, places, semen samples, etc...

Speaking of which, would you like a cigar?:ph34r:

Nah... you can go ahead and reuse it yourself after you get thru abusing it ...

Reuse and abuse? I thought you smoked cigars. Where is your head?
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

If the left becomes as ridiculous as the right was, then he will have to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that he did not sexually harass those two (now three) women.

Funny how that same standard of proof didn't have to be adhered to regarding Clinton, or Kerry's military records vs. Bush's.

Fortunately for Cain, the extreme left wing is a bit less nuts than the extreme right wing.

Oh, please.

Holy fuck...

You would think your hero got the CMH and an Air Force Cross and a DSM or three the way you worship the Nose Candy Snorter in chief:S:S:S

I hear that other guy you denigrate... actually served in combat.. oh well so swell

>We dont yet

True. When he produces proof that he is innocent, it will then go away.

It will not go away EVER

No matter what

And your post proves that

For the Dems it is how serious the charge is so innocents has to be proven

As opposed to proving guilt

You are correct, only a Republican needs to prove himself innocent of unsubstantiated, anonymous charges.

Hmmm a rightie wingie argueing against FAMILY VALUES... intersting

All I'm saying is at least when the Public went after Bill Clinton they had names, dates, places, semen samples, etc...

Speaking of which, would you like a cigar?:ph34r:

Nah... you can go ahead and reuse it yourself after you get thru abusing it ...

Reuse and abuse? I thought you smoked cigars. Where is your head?

Nah I leave that to those who dig the smell of shit burning

Edited to add - the Perry campaign is now accusing the ROMNEY campaign of leaking the stories. This just gets better and better.

Nah, leaked by the Koch brothers. Now that he has promoted their agenda for hire so well, it is time to move him off stage and bring someone to the forefront that actually might win the election.

>Nah, leaked by the Koch brothers.

Republican Chairman Jeff Jorgensen - “They’re behind the eight ball, and maybe not as organized as they should be.”

Wow, the democrats don't even need to get involved with this - the republicans are doing an excellent job of destroying themselves.

Some powerful men in business and politics tend to behave in this same sort of similar way......
i.e. behaving like they are a bachelor...

have we Not seen enough, in the last 3 or 4 decades to Learn THAT?????

Not every man in such a position, but many...

That Mr. Cains personal life seems to show a 'rambunctious' attitude, toward women, will not bode well with many... he is temporary news fodder and will throw away millions to do little more than Open all the closet doors,, of his past... i hope he's got alot of buckeroos on hand. to carry on afterwards...( which might be shortly after New hampshire..) and if his marriage will survive.

Ron Paul??? have noted him since the last pre election efforts.

LIKE what he says... HOW he says it and the straightforward common sense way he delivers his message..he seems to receive sooo much less press... and that Better Change. or we could be in for just tooo much More of the same..... I wish Pres. Obama could have done things better, but he was handed the biggest MESS!!!! we never could have imagined.. thanks to G W B :S>:(>:(
McCain would have done No better... I voted for Neither.. in the last election, ( though i DID vote)
Ron Paul needs to be considered... He could be a real Diamond in the rough, and a potential leader... imho

Gingrich ?? Pleeeeze... how much of an insider can your GET??? He is the type of Politician we need to TOSS!!!!!! wasn't he already part of t he problem.. ( congress) when all this chaos began ?!!!!
and now the G O P may expect the citizenship of this country to welcome back Newt??? " man you're lvin' in the past " it's OVER for Newt"....;)B|

Looks certain now :D

Just more good ole family values from the GOP... you expected more??

Expected more? Nein, nein, nein.

;) Very good.....;)

speaking of which, i never heard for sure nor inquired deeply enough to find out.... But would that tax plan be on TOP of the 8 % sales tax.. we already pay ??? and on top of the LOTTSA taxes we already pay on gasoline??? i think ... maybe:|

Ron Paul seems Able...
Could be, he can "Kill Cain".....
and step ahead of all the other candidates... who seem to me to be much of the same...[:/] ... and that hasn't been working too well lately... Now Has it?????

just under 12 months away..
we'll be watching

>Ron Paul seems Able...
>Could be, he can "Kill Cain".....

I think he would stand a chance of winning the election but stands no chance of winning the Republican nomination. It has devolved into a contest between Mitt and not-Mitt, and the current not-Mitt is Gingrich (who has his support of Freddie Mac hanging around his neck.) I think we have one more non-Mitt to go before the GOP decides on Mitt Romney as their candidate.

I bet Cain quits in 2 weeks. The republicans would rather not have someone who is unfaithful and suspicious......so they will toss out Cain and support someone who has been unfaithful and suspicious instead. Newt.

it's his choice, not theirs'. He'll quit only when forced to (ie, getting no love in the first 3 weeks of primaries).

Saw an AP story that said the woman who claims to have had a 13-yr. affair with Cain is also being sued by a former co-worker for libel!
So far, none of the women who have 'stepped forward' with claims of sexual harrassment are not the most 'reliable' of people.

Chuck

It really doesn't matter any more if the allegations are true or not. Cain is toast. Whether that's fair or not does not matter anymore. He did not do well in the debates, he froze up when asked questions of substance in an interview and never made the sale with Republicans, let alone with Americans in general. This race is down to Romney, Gingrich and Paul at this point.

So far, none of the women who have 'stepped forward' with claims of sexual harrassment are not the most 'reliable' of people.

Is a double negative the same as a positive?

It doesn't matter to me if the women are lying or not. The issue is how Cain has reacted to it. I want a chief executive who is better at thinking on his feet.
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."

Saw an AP story that said the woman who claims to have had a 13-yr. affair with Cain is also being sued by a former co-worker for libel!
So far, none of the women who have 'stepped forward' with claims of sexual harrassment are not the most 'reliable' of people. Chuck

And OF COURSE this latest bimbo's name is Ginger. Why, you ask? Because "Bambi" was already taken!

So far, none of the women who have 'stepped forward' with claims of sexual harrassment are not the most 'reliable' of people. Chuck

And OF COURSE this latest bimbo's name is Ginger. Why, you ask? Because "Bambi" was already taken!

You are worried about the names?

Well, in the end, the only thing that matters when a charge is made against a Republican or Conservative is how serious the charge is. Not who is making it, or whether there is any evidence to support said charge
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I want a chief executive who is better at thinking on his feet.

He doesn't qualify there!

Something that bothers me is, we all know we need to 'change'. We need to get rid of the old guard... clean house. Every election year we get 'new candidates' who have nothing to offer and so, it's business as usual. Why, can't we get 'real' candidates who aren't self-centered, self serving, spin-doctors and not to mention 'half crooked'. What's a voter to do?

Chuck

Sounds more like the 'Women of Gilligan's Island'!

Chuck