dreamdancer

Robin Hood Tax

A Robin Hood tax will definitely be good and is one of the things the Occupy movement support.

Good for some and bad for others.

And what Occupy movement? That movement died because they expected changes to be made for them instead of working for changes on their own.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Good for the 99% - the vast majority.

Ah! So not objectively good. Just good for many.

How about that mutt who was stopped by police? Bad for one person, but for some reason you don't like that.

Why is it that you find bad for one person to be bad for all in some circumstances but bad for a a few million people to be okay because, well, they are the 1%? why are you so anti-minority?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

sounds good to me ;)

Note: Robin Hood stole from the rich. The rich made their money through taxes. The poor were poor because the government taxed them into it.

Thus, I am actually in agreement with you. Let's get the money from the government and give it back to those from whom it was taken. Let's leave some for the government to provide necessary services, i.e., making sure roads and defense and interstate disputes are managed, and give the rest back

Sorry but Robinhood did not steal from the rich, he stole from the government (the king) and gave to the people.

sounds good to me ;)

Note: Robin Hood stole from the rich. The rich made their money through taxes. The poor were poor because the government taxed them into it.

Thus, I am actually in agreement with you. Let's get the money from the government and give it back to those from whom it was taken. Let's leave some for the government to provide necessary services, i.e., making sure roads and defense and interstate disputes are managed, and give the rest back

Sorry but Robinhood did not steal from the rich, he stole from the government (the king) and gave to the people.

Well, the Gov was rich because they stole and then used the stolen goods for themselves, but I get your point, so does Jerry I bet.

So the Robin Hood tax to be HONEST would be to give back to the people from which they stole from, while still providing the essentials, as Jerry mentioned.

So we can have multiple users names and accounts now?

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

sounds good to me ;)

The king being the richest of the 1%.

sounds good to me ;)

he was only rich because he over taxed to people.

So we can have multiple users names and accounts now?

Matt

Why this comment?

A general question not Directed at you, I should have put some redirecting language in it.

Since Jonathon is/was also DD and thought to have other user accounts as well.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

sounds good to me ;)

he was only rich because he over taxed to people.

He was only rich because he inherited it.