DesertAttorney

We Are the 53%

And you're part of the 1% because you do own one. Self-hatred of one's socioeconomic group--creepy.

If I suffered from self hatred I would have become a divorce lawyer, not an educator.:P

Meh. No self-loathing here. I like money and winning. That's why I do what I do, which I do quite well...

Does it ever both you to profit off the the despair and suffering of others... I would think its so Charlie Sheeish WINNING....

And you're part of the 1% because you do own one. Self-hatred of one's socioeconomic group--creepy.

If I suffered from self hatred I would have become a divorce lawyer, not an educator.:P

Meh. No self-loathing here. I like money and winning. That's why I do what I do, which I do quite well...

Does it ever both you to profit off the the despair and suffering of others...

No.

Does it ever both you to profit off the the despair and suffering of others...

No.

Didn't think so...

So we got 1% 99%, 47% 53% bla bla bla

What % do you belong to if you have a MS in Molecular Biology and over 12 years experience in research,
But you don't have time to protest because you have spent the last year applying to every biotech/clinical research job you can qualify for, using linkedin & contacts, going to career fairs, etc, and still can't get a job in your field? Right now I am once again waiting in the lobby of the local "Labor Ready" minimum wage place hoping to make a few bucks. It won't pay the mortgage though.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

>What % do you belong to if you have a MS in Molecular Biology and over 12
>years experience in research,

Well, you currently have two choices.

If you want to destroy corporations, and then have them give you a job, join the OWS folks. If you want to destroy the government, and then have them give you your social security and medicare, then join the Tea Party.

If you don't fit into either category, trying to get a job might be a better option.

What % do you belong to if you have a MS in Molecular Biology and over 12 years experience in research,
But you don't have time to protest because you have spent the last year applying to every biotech/clinical research job you can qualify for, using linkedin & contacts, going to career fairs, etc, and still can't get a job in your field? Right now I am once again waiting in the lobby of the local "Labor Ready" minimum wage place hoping to make a few bucks. It won't pay the mortgage though.

More open postions are need so

To correct the misleading post before mine

Work with or join the Tea Party, which want to shrink the gov to a smaller size, which would therefore reduce the stupid unneeded regulations on business which would turn those business loose to hire and grow

Something they can not do today under Obama and the Dems (and the R's to a big extent)
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Work with or join the Tea Party, which want to shrink the gov to a smaller size, which would therefore reduce the stupid unneeded regulations on business which would turn those business loose to hire and grow

Something they can not do today under Obama and the Dems (and the R's to a big extent)

MMMMM more TRICKLE... your hero and boss.. Mr Koch and his corporate minions though... have not followed thru on that as proven by who have been the BIG financial winners of the last 30 years while most of the American people who USED to work for them have not.

And of course they want less regulation.. since they thumb their nose at what is in place now.... and even though they have paid out hundereds of milllions in fines because of existing rules... they wish th to pollute more and more of the air and water and land...while telling the rubes they don't:S:S... for their own very well rewarded personal greed.

But keep hoping for that TRICKLE Marc... it looks good on your ilk

MMMMM more TRICKLE... yoru boss.. Mr Koch and his corporate minions though... have not followed thru on that as proven by who has been the BIG financial winner of the last 30 years.

And of course they want less regulation.. since they thumb their nose at what is in place now.... and even though they have paid out hundereds of milllions in fines because of existing rules... they wish th to pollute more and more of the air and water and land...while telling the rubes they don't:S:S... for their own very well rewarded personal greed.

You sure are an entertaining radical:)
Abraham Lincoln

MMMMM more TRICKLE... yoru boss.. Mr Koch and his corporate minions though... have not followed thru on that as proven by who has been the BIG financial winner of the last 30 years.

Yeah its SOOOOOOO radical to want clean air, land and water without all those pesky environmental cancers that people like you don't seem to give a rats ass about.
Then there is the desire to see more Americans actually working.. instead of SLIMEBALLS who support everything they can to destroy the American middle class. They are doing this with the complicity of company men who get their news from the company news letters who will eventually be no longer needed when the oligarchs have used them up too.

Today, I believe we'd call you the 9.1%

http://www.google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=z1ebjpgk2654c1_&met_y=unemployment_rate&tdim=true&fdim_y=seasonality:S&dl=en&hl=en&q=unemployment+rate
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Yeah its SOOOOOOO radical to want clean air, land and water without all those pesky environmental cancers that people like you don't seem to give a rats ass about.
Then there is the desire to see more Americans actually working.. instead of SLIMEBALLS who support everything they can to destroy the American middle class. They are doing this with the complicity of company men who get their news from the company news letters who will eventually be no longer needed when the oligarchs have used them up too.

No, it is not radical to want clean air and land. It IS radical and dishonest to suggest that others want differently just because you dont agree with them.

As angry as you seem lately I have to believe your toys batteries are dead.

Make sure you recycle the old batteries
Abraham Lincoln

Bush & Obama bailed out the banker & CEO millionaires. With our money.

When will that trickle down to us in the form of jobs?

Never! It was a fools errand and I said as much when Bush did that crap. (and Obama has a separate agenda for some of those dollars IMO)

Those programs are the reason we are having problems today

They need to get out of our business
Abraham Lincoln

No, it is not radical to want clean air and land. It IS radical and dishonest to suggest that others want differently just because you dont agree with them.

Too bad that those of you who think its ok to pollute so you can have your job.... dont have to live downwind of the filth you generate.. and subject YOUR family to those wonderful conditions... Want to bet your hero's do not live downwind of the crap they pollute America with???

As to your other ASS umptions.. poor you.. so wrong.. so much of the time... but we have come to expect it.

Too bad that those of you who think its ok to pollute so you can have your job.... dont have to live downwind of the filth you generate.. and subject YOUR family to those wonderful conditions... Want to bet your hero's do not live downwind of the crap they pollute America with???

As to your other ASS umptions.. poor you.. so wrong.. so much of the time... but we have come to expect it.

I did live down wind of the Sutherland Generation station in Marshalltown Ia
Within 6 miles

No problems

Now get those batteries changed so you can relax
Abraham Lincoln

Within 6 miles

No problems

There you go with the ASS umptions yet again.. poor wittle Marc....
Make sure your family get ALL of those yearly cancer screenings... too bad so many people who do live downwind from your pollution do NOT have the medical insurance to do so.

Now run along and be a good company man....until they dont need your services.. and you too join the ranks ( that are growing daily) of those with no health insurance.

( oh no that could never happen to me- rushmc)

Within 6 miles

No problems

There you go with the ASS umptions yet again.. poor wittle Marc....
Make sure your family get ALL of those yearly cancer screenings... too bad so many people who do live downwind from your pollution do NOT have the medical insurance to do so.

Now run along and be a good company man....until they dont need your services.. and you too join the ranks ( that are growing daily) of those with no health insurance.

( oh no that could never happen to me- rushmc)

New batteries please
You really need a release
Abraham Lincoln