timmyfritz

To do list priority

Cleaning politicis is like cleaning mud. The only way to stay clean is to stay out of it.

aka - "You can't pick up a turd by the clean end"
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Cleaning politicis is like cleaning mud. The only way to stay clean is to stay out of it.

aka - "You can't pick up a turd by the clean end"

Fact is Kennedy we need to pick up and dispose of the turd that is present day US politics.
Hopefully we only get our hands in shit.
I surely hope we don't have to deal with blood but I'm not betting on it.

http://dailybail.com/home/must-see-i-am-not-moving.html

How many personalities does this make now, Don?

One!
As far as screen names I've lost count and can't remember how many times I've been banned for life.

One thing I do stand behind is my first ever post to this forum, it was great advice but got me banned for life!

Some girl was going to Africa to help with the AIDs epidemic.

Me ,as my helpful self suggested that perhaps she should council them to STOP FUCKIN' MONKEYS~!!!

Got me banned from this site for life!!!
And here I am!!!

Travel with a light heart.

"Treetop" a.k.a. LORD OF THE SKY

How many personalities does this make now, Don?

I don't know if I would consider this another "personality" as a different screen name. His opinions and postings are quite consistant. Starts off with a new name posting a thread that though has an alternative opinion, attempts to support it in a manner that isn't disrespectful or attacking in nature. This usually happens for about three weeks to about a month then it goes downhill as he gets more opinionated as he tries to tell us "how it really is". Then his posts get outlandish and it goes into a downard spiral of outlandish comments and trollish posts with a "you are wrong"statement without supportive details and tells posters that they are (fill in the blank) regardless of the poster's obvious beliefs. Then gets himself banned.
It's usually a two month cycle and has been happening for at least nine years or so. Personally, I enjoy the "phase one" of his posts though his ideals is not of my beliefs. Its when it starts his "phase two" that I confirm who he is and his "final phase" where his replies are so out of whack it's a matter of time he's banned. Sometimes I swear he has a playbook opened in which he is following it. He is very consistent and predictable.

Welcome back, "TreeTop"!!

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

***Welcome back, "TreeTop"!!

*** Well thanks,nanook.
I'm going to try to stay in phase one untill it get's boring and my posts start to look like more wallpaper.
Peace!

Treetop" a.k.a. LORD OF THE SKY

LOL! I just got banned again!
I don't know why!
I must get under their skin!!!!!

Peace.

I spent time yesterday on a volunteer team cleaning up a Lake Michigan beach park. Lots of plastic debris (bottle tops etc) from lazy people who won't clean up after themselves. One of our team found a syringe in the sand (!) and another found (censored).

I can help clean a park. Not really much I can do about politics.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

LOL! I just got banned again!
I don't know why!
I must get under their skin!!!!!

Peace.

You ever consider taking the hint and staying off the site, since that's apparently what the folks running it want?
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*