JohnRich

Attorney General Eric Holder lied to Congress about gun-running operation

Yes, politicians lie.

How many of them lied under oath to congress? How many Heads of DOJ lied under oath to congress about asinine programs that involved the death of at least two federal law enforcement officers?

This isn't kissing babies and promissing lower taxes. This is a whole lot bigger than slick Willie's zipper-gate (perjury-gate), Iran-Contra, and any other presidential scandal I can remember.

Did you take an "eh, Reagan lied, no big deal" response to Iran Contra?

I don't expect any politicians to tell the truth. If YOU do, I'd like to sell you a nice bridge.

Nonetheless, when you catch them at it you need to react. If not slope merely increases. This guy should be impeached. Presumably the prez will limit the damage by demanding he resign, but the effect is the same.

Impeaching anyone in gov was lost when the Republicans couldn't find their nuts and finish the Clinton impeachment

A brave new standard.[:/]

This is oh so much worse then what they tried to get Clinton for.

I'm not saying that Clinton didn't do worse things, but they only went after him for perjury.

If Holder claims he didn't know about it. they nail him with lying to congress. If he admits he knew about it, they go after him for murder.

Then he throws Obummer under the bus,,,, One can only hope.

And libs can't say that it's only about sex either. What are you brain dead liberals going to say for this one, it's only about murder?

Ya, know this one is much worse
Especially when one looks at this and knows this was a lame attempt to support gun control.

But we all need only remember, Republican or Democrate, it is about the end game and not the way we get there.
The ONLY group fighting this is the conservative group.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Impeaching anyone in gov was lost when the Republicans couldn't find their nuts and finish the Clinton impeachment

That was a ridiculous farce. Anyone involved in that should be ashamed of themselves. Did I like Clinton, not particularly, but what the Republicans tried to do with that is disgraceful.
We are all engines of karma

That was a ridiculous farce. Anyone involved in that should be ashamed of themselves. Did I like Clinton, not particularly, but what the Republicans tried to do with that is disgraceful.

Bull shit

He had a track record of treating women badly

That track record was ignored by wormens groups because he was a Democrate

When one women tried to stand up to him he and his cronies tried to destroy and belittle them

When he finally got dragged into court he lied, under oath!!

ANYONE who did what he did should have been removed from office!

Anyone who even slightly gives him a pass should be ashamed of themselves and their own dishonesty>:(
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I think these protests have been planned for a bit longer than you think...but I could be wrong.

One way or another this is going to hurt Obama ALOT and I think most libs are seeing it.

They sure are scared to post in this thread.:)

"DOG BITES MAN" (yawn)

In my lifetime:

Truman lied
Eisenhower lied
Kennedy lied
Johnson lied
Nixon lied
Ford wouldn't have known one way or the other
Carter lied
Reagan lied
Bush I lied
Clinton lied
Bush II lied

WOW!
I totally agree with you. I think I need to lie down and catch my breath.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

In my lifetime:

Truman lied
Eisenhower lied
Kennedy lied
Johnson lied
Nixon lied
Carter lied
Reagan lied
Bush I lied
Clinton lied
Bush II lied

1 - at least Obama didn't make the cut - what a great guy

2 - aren't you older than that?

3 - Ford line is funny

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

In my lifetime:

Truman lied
Eisenhower lied
Kennedy lied
Johnson lied
Nixon lied
Carter lied
Reagan lied
Bush I lied
Clinton lied
Bush II lied

1 - at least Obama didn't make the cut - what a great guy

No need - apparently he has a surrogate.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Yes, politicians lie.

How many of them lied under oath to congress? How many Heads of DOJ lied under oath to congress about asinine programs that involved the death of at least two federal law enforcement officers?

This isn't kissing babies and promissing lower taxes. This is a whole lot bigger than slick Willie's zipper-gate (perjury-gate), Iran-Contra, and any other presidential scandal I can remember.

Did you take an "eh, Reagan lied, no big deal" response to Iran Contra?

I don't expect any politicians to tell the truth. If YOU do, I'd like to sell you a nice bridge.

Steel or fiberglass?

and is the nano-thermite pre-installed?
--
Rob

I posed a question to you.

I don't give a flying flip about what you expect. We're not talking about a politicians flapping gums. We are discussing our government directly supporting funding and taking part in smuggling small arms into a neighboring country. We are discussing a coverup and perjury from the Attorney General (you know, the top law enforcement officer in the country). We are talking about two dead federal law enforcement agents and two hundred or more dead Mexicans.

So do you have something to say about that, or is it "eh, I don't care about integrity, dead cops, dead Mexicans, and smuggling guns" for your contribution?

witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

I posed a question to you.

I don't give a flying flip about what you expect. We're not talking about a politicians flapping gums. We are discussing our government directly supporting funding and taking part in smuggling small arms into a neighboring country. We are discussing a coverup and perjury from the Attorney General (you know, the top law enforcement officer in the country). We are talking about two dead federal law enforcement agents and two hundred or more dead Mexicans.

So do you have something to say about that, or is it "eh, I don't care about integrity, dead cops, dead Mexicans, and smuggling guns" for your contribution?

And my answer is to offer to sell you a bridge in Brooklyn.

So your position on this entire issue is that you don't care, don't want to do anything, and anyone who wants better is guillible. Why do you even bother posting?

(I'm also still wondering why you think the attorney general falls under the "Elected Official" category, but one question at a time)
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

I wonder if they forget how much is recorded these days. AG Holder says he didn't know anything about it until May 2011. But Pres Obama gave an interview in March 2011 talking about the program. And the very best part is that in a press conference on 24 March 2009. Yes, two years earlier, Deputy AG David Ogden listed the program by name and purpose. Not to mention the memos sent to AG Holder.

But even better, in 2009 AG Holder himself bragged about Operation Gunrunner.

So anyone have an over under on when AG Hodler gets hit with a perjury charge?
witty subliminal message
1*

well, it would be lying to Congress, not perjury. And that's as much as popularity vote as a legal one.

Actually, since he was sworn in, it IS perjury. See Rodger Clemmons.
witty subliminal message
1*

well, it would be lying to Congress, not perjury. And that's as much as popularity vote as a legal one.

(3) makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the
same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent
statement or entry;
shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years
or, if the offense involves international or domestic terrorism (as
defined in section 2331), imprisoned not more than 8 years, or
both.

So your position on this entire issue is that you don't care, don't want to do anything, and anyone who wants better is guillible. Why do you even bother posting?

Wow, kennedy, that must be a forum record for the number of straw men in a single post.

Well, so far your contribution has been "yawn", implying you don't care. Then you mocked or ignored anyone saying they want something done and have not suggested anything be done, so it seems you don't want to do anything. Finally, when I talked about wanting better and wishing the government would take corrective action, you offered to sell me the Brooklyn Bridge; which says to me you think anyone who wants better is gullible.

Do you have anything of substance to add? Or anything to contradict my summary of your position, since (yet again) you can't or won't spell it out for yourself? Perhaps if you offered anything more substantial than a strawman, other posters' replies would not look like strawman attacks.
witty subliminal message
1*

Wow, kennedy, that must be a forum record for the number of straw men in a single post.

Well, so far your contribution has been "yawn", implying you don't care. Then you mocked or ignored anyone saying they want something done and have not suggested anything be done, so it seems you don't want to do anything. Finally, when I talked about wanting better and wishing the government would take corrective action, you offered to sell me the Brooklyn Bridge; which says to me you think anyone who wants better is gullible.

Do you have anything of substance to add? Or anything to contradict my summary of your position, since (yet again) you can't or won't spell it out for yourself? Perhaps if you offered anything more substantial than a strawman, other posters' replies would not look like strawman attacks.

Whining about the lies of politicians is about as useful as complaining that the Sun rises in the east.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Now he's claiming Gunrunner was due to a 'lack of gun control and registration'.

ATF *told* the stores to sell the guns, then let them cross the border with no supervision or tracking....and this dipshit is trying to say it was due to a lack of gun control and registration?

They need to get him to a hospital fast...his head is so far up his ass he's in danger of suffocation.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Whining about the lies of politicians is about as useful as complaining that the Sun rises in the east.

So it wasn't a strawman. I had your thoughts pegged.

Also, if it's so pointless, why do you do it so often?

Finally, like I've explained, this is about more than just lies.
witty subliminal message
1*

Now he's claiming Gunrunner was due to a 'lack of gun control and registration'.

ATF *told* the stores to sell the guns, then let them cross the border with no supervision or tracking....and this dipshit is trying to say it was due to a lack of gun control and registration?

They need to get him to a hospital fast...his head is so far up his ass he's in danger of suffocation.

Dayum.. if I said something like that about you.. Bill would go postal

Dayum.. if I said something like that about you.. Bill would go postal

The last I looked, Eric Holder wasn't a poster on dizzy-dot, so the victim act won't fly.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706