jaybird18c

I can see why you'd think that. I don't have much respect for CoReese, Jaybird, RonD and others based on what they post....However, I do respect the fact that they are not hiding in the shadows and sniping anonymously.

You give yourself way too much credit stevebABortion...supporters of late-termination are next to 1st degree murders when it comes to how much I actually give a fuck about what you think of me...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

I can see why you'd think that. I don't have much respect for CoReese, Jaybird, RonD and others based on what they post....However, I do respect the fact that they are not hiding in the shadows and sniping anonymously.

You give yourself way too much credit stevebABortion...supporters of late-termination are next to 1st degree murders when it comes to how much I actually give a fuck about what you think of me...

I wasn't giving myself any credit at all...And I don't expect you to give a fuck about what I think of you.
The fact remains that I would have even less respect for you if you were posting anonymously.

(edited for spelling)
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

Both of you cut it out. If you really don't give a fuck don't answer.

What I do care about is people ignoring the questions and weaseling around their lack of resolve with ad hom attacks...

but excuse me...my language has been atrocious lately. I think I might have to start cleaning it up a bit.

What I do care about is people ignoring the questions and weaseling around their lack of resolve with ad hom attacks...

but excuse me...my language has been atrocious lately. I think I might have to start cleaning it up a bit.

Yes, you've been SUCH a potty mouth.
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."

I do care about the arguments here and how they're presented, and as always, I don't suffer fools gladly. I figure if someone makes a ridiculous claim, it should be ridiculed accordingly. What I don't give a fuck about is how I'm personally viewed by those on the other side of the argument. I'm not trying to garner their favor.

I figure if someone makes a ridiculous claim, it should be ridiculed accordingly.

Goes a long way towards explaining why this discussion went to shit when you joined in.
That's your whole schtick isn't it....ridiculing.
Do you have anything to contribute to the topic or not?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I figure if someone makes a ridiculous claim, it should be ridiculed accordingly.

Goes a long way towards explaining why this discussion went to shit when you joined in.
That's your whole schtick isn't it....ridiculing.
Do you have anything to contribute to the topic or not?

Yeah, Pops. This shit was settled a long time ago. It pisses me off when people want to drag this society backwards. Women fought a long, uphill battle against a lot of ignorant religious fucks for the right to decide what is best for their own bodies when it comes to reproduction. It baffles me why ANY American wants to go back to the days of denying women the right to decide for themselves whether to take a pregnancy to term. I think it's a "goat-fuck stupid" idea, hence the ridicule.
Thank you for asking...What would you like to add?

Wow! I'm away for a few days, come back, and find out that Steve doesn't have much respect for me based on my online views alone. I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight.

I know, it's heatbreaking to sin against the Great Babini, isn't it?

I better start cleaning up my language...it's been atrocious lately.

***Wow! I'm away for a few days, come back, and find out that Steve doesn't have much respect for me based on my online views alone. I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight.

I see from your postings on this thread that you don't believe in womens' rights.

"Women will never experience true freedom until they have the Right to be in controll of their own bodies."-TFritz

Wow! I'm away for a few days, come back, and find out that Steve doesn't have much respect for me based on my online views alone. I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight.

I'm new here Jaybird but I can see that you are an unashamed Fundamentalist .
Good on ya!

In Genesis Adam aquired life when God breathed into him his first breath.
Human life , according to the Bible, begins with the first breath.
Fundamentally yours,
T.Fritz

In Genesis Adam aquired life when God breathed into him his first breath.
Human life , according to the Bible, begins with the first breath.
Fundamentally yours,
T.Fritz

Well, there you have it. An unequivocal authority.

I'm sure glad there's a book that spells all these details out for us.
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."

***The bottom line is that we are about to make it quite clear that murder is murder, punishible by either death or life in prison...

The first night of the Iraq war was labeled by the administration as "Shock and Awe"
Hundreds of thousand of pounds of bombs were unleashed that night onto the city of Bahgdad. Thousands of innocent civilians were killed or injured that night and in the subsequent days of that war.

We now know that the administration was lying to us about every reason they chose to initiate the war with Iraq.

So should those murderers , Bush , Cheney, Rumsfeld and Rice, and all those who voluntarily served under them in the US Armed Forcers be put to death or life imprisonment?

***The bottom line is that we are about to make it quite clear that murder is murder, punishible by either death or life in prison...

The first night of the Iraq war was labeled by the administration as "Shock and Awe"
Hundreds of thousand of pounds of bombs were unleashed that night onto the city of Bahgdad. Thousands of innocent civilians were killed or injured that night and in the subsequent days of that war.

We now know that the administration was lying to us about every reason they chose to initiate the war with Iraq.

So should those murderers , Bush , Cheney, Rumsfeld and Rice, and all those who voluntarily served under them in the US Armed Forcers be put to death or life imprisonment?

Oh, like...Bush, the new Godwin...Love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zshm7vneHN0&feature=related

It did have a flaw, however.

Yeah I noticed the flaw too; that idiot Ray Comfort

The only thing that man ever did is giving me nightmares about bananas and I'm not even an atheist.

Other then that I think comparing abortion to the Holocaust is rather tasteless. While I think abortion is a complicated ethical issue, with no easy answers, it has little to do with a systematic genocide on an industrial scale.

I also love the alternative to abortion Ray Comfort offers us: Give the baby up for abortion. Yeah, that's truly a responsible way to ditch a baby. Personally I think that people who put a baby on this world should be made responsible for it by law. If they can't or won't take care of their kid just let them pay.

GOP wants women to die:

H.R. 358, introduced by Rep. Joe Pitts (R-Pa.), goes beyond the issue of taxpayer dollars to place actual limits on the way a woman spends her own money. The bill would prevent a woman from buying a private insurance plan that includes abortion coverage through a state health care exchange, even though most insurance plans currently cover abortion.

An even more controversial aspect of the bill would allow hospitals that are morally opposed to abortion, such as Catholic institutions, to do nothing for a woman who requires an emergency abortion procedure to save her life. Current law requires that hospitals give patients in life-threatening situations whatever care they need, regardless of the patient's financial situation, but the Protect Life Act would make a hospital's obligation to provide care in medical emergencies secondary to its refusal to provide abortions.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

the bill would allow hospitals that are morally opposed to abortion, such as Catholic institutions, to do nothing for a woman who requires an emergency abortion procedure to save her life......the Protect Life Act would make a hospital's obligation to provide care in medical emergencies secondary to its refusal to provide abortions.

Un freakin' believable.
>:(
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

the bill would allow hospitals that are morally opposed to abortion, such as Catholic institutions, to do nothing for a woman who requires an emergency abortion procedure to save her life......the Protect Life Act would make a hospital's obligation to provide care in medical emergencies secondary to its refusal to provide abortions.

Un freakin' believable.
>:(

Yeah, it's a hell of a spin he puts on it, isn't it?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

GOP wants women to die:

H.R. 358, introduced by Rep. Joe Pitts (R-Pa.), goes beyond the issue of taxpayer dollars to place actual limits on the way a woman spends her own money. The bill would prevent a woman from buying a private insurance plan that includes abortion coverage through a state health care exchange, even though most insurance plans currently cover abortion.

An even more controversial aspect of the bill would allow hospitals that are morally opposed to abortion, such as Catholic institutions, to do nothing for a woman who requires an emergency abortion procedure to save her life. Current law requires that hospitals give patients in life-threatening situations whatever care they need, regardless of the patient's financial situation, but the Protect Life Act would make a hospital's obligation to provide care in medical emergencies secondary to its refusal to provide abortions.

From what I've read, the bill does not change the EMTALA at all and allows federal funds for an abortion to save the mother's life. Sounds like hysterics as usual.
You stop breathing for a few minutes and everyone jumps to conclusions.