Coreece

Should the sexually disoriented share a separate barracks within the millitary?

Make 'em all ride in the back of the bus, too?

Good point...The back of the bus was for the cool kids back in my day...gotta lotta BJ's on the way back home from school trips to Cedar Point...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

sexually disoriented

not even gonna give that its due.

You kinda just did...

but what....not politically correct enough for you?

You're really quite mean-spirited and chronically angry. You want to repeatedly act it out on here, knock yourself out.

What's next? Different water fountains?

Or maybe you want to put it back on the APA list of psychiatric illnesses?

Hell, let's just round them all up and ship them to an island.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

You're really quite mean-spirited and chronically angry.

I find it interesting that you hold me to a higher standard than most of those on this forum...

I appreciate that...thanks.:)

What's next? Different water fountains?

Or maybe you want to put it back on the APA list of psychiatric illnesses?

Hell, let's just round them all up and ship them to an island.

I was kinda thinking more along the lines of coed, but thanks for chiming in...

You guys really need to take a deep breath and relax...or get laid or something....Jeeze.

btw, sexual disorientation is an accurate term...

"I would say any type of sexual activity has absolutely no place in the military", Rick Santorum, GOP candidate.

I'd think a lot of heterosexuals in the military would be upset by that.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

"I would say any type of sexual activity has absolutely no place in the military", Rick Santorum, GOP candidate.

C'mon perfesser. You know what he was meaning. I agree. Your gender preference should have no role in military decision making.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

well, if you mean gay soldiers, then the answer is no. why build them now? they've been sharing barracks with straight soldiers for a couple hundred years.

hell, one of my roommates at the AFA was/is a lesbian. Oh...and she's still on active duty. Heaven forbid...
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

C'mon perfesser. You know what he was meaning. I agree. Your gender preference should have no role in military decision making.

Like the decision to hire or fire you? Then you disagree with Rick Santorum over DADT.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Sexually disoriented?
Let's assume you mean gay.
Sorry, but they are sexually oriented just not in a direction you feel comfortable with them being in. That said your question is moot.
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

as it stands now, do women get separate barracks? If the answer to that is yes, then the answer to your question should also be yes.

Depends. Some units and their barracks are male only, mainly because the units are all males - all squad bays are male only, females are usually not with units that would be in a squad bay anyways. But for the most part there is not seperate barracks; however, there are barracks where females would be on the first floor only.

Sexually disoriented?
Let's assume you mean gay.
Sorry, but they are sexually oriented just not in a direction you feel comfortable with them being in. That said your question is moot.

oh, he IS comfortable but he's pissed off because he thinks some mickey-mouse book tells him it's not ok to be that way..

BJ's in a bus.. from a guy probably!?
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Sexually disoriented?

Ok, I had enough fun. I doubt anymore people are gonna bite...

By saying "sexually disoriented," it caused an uncontrollable negative emotional reaction leaving some people vulnerable to what I call negative cognition direction...it's related to reverse psychology...um, mind control, mentalism, jedi mind tricks etc, etc....things of that nature.

It can be described as a sort of practical application of combining narcissistic rage through an induced cognitive distortion stimulus.

This explains the unjust accusations of being chronically angry and the incoherrent ramblings about water fountains, busses, distant islands, feeling harrassed or ignored, reading disney literature and getting BJ's from men...

Some people just couldn't help themselves from thinking I'm just a homophobic christian imposing my will on the homosexual community...instead they should've considered the soldiers and what they would consider a comfortable living quarters and the possible long term effects/concerns of the DADT repeal.

:D

the answer is no. why build them now?

If homosexuals would feel more comfortable, especially since the repeal, would you still be so adamant to say no, thus denying them gay rights?

Would you deny the rights of a heterosexual soldier if they felt more comfortable with seperate living quarters, even if they weren't homophobic sexualists?

With the repeal of DADT there could certainly be a tendancy for things to get "hot and hairy" as more soldiers come out...should they be subject to that harassment, if any?

Some people just couldn't help themselves from thinking I'm just a homophobic christian imposing my will on the homosexual community...instead they should've considered the soldiers and what they would consider a comfortable living quarters and the possible long term effects/concerns of the DADT repeal.

Well good thing for us, and them, that you've already taken the time to consider the homophobic attitudes of our heterosexual service personnel so that their precious feelings won't be hurt when they're told that threats, intimidation, assault, and discrimination aren't acceptable behavior.
It's all been said before, no sense repeating it here.

You appear to be fascinated by the idea of military personnel with various sexual inclinations. I will not bother to guess why.

As far as how novel is the presence of military people who are not strictly hetero, I suggest you read "The Persian Boy" by Mary Renault.

If you're into it, knock yourself out. If you don't find it of interest, don't sweat it.

BSBD,

Winsor