BillyVance

"I think I will call the white house"

1 - who said "everyone"? the comment is 'various groups' (I was thinking specific subsets of the liberal team - he's pandering really badly to 'green projects' for example, and unions)
2 - who said "black" - why do you automatically think race? (do you see something I'm not? I'd say it's less about color, than about a very specific subset of uneducated entitlement class people of all colors - your personal biases might equate that to 'poor black folk', but I've lived all over and I see every demographic and it might be disproportionate by race, but it's certainly not exclusive)

1 - I agree, no one used the word "everyone" except me. I was asking mnealtx if he thought that about everyone who voted for Obama. I have yet to receive a reply, but never really expected one anyway.

2 - I wrote that in response to mnealtx's quote of a poor black woman. I didn't mean to imply that you were making that claim. mnealtx was attempting to "prove" your point, and I asked for clarification. You have to admit that there are a lot of people who post here who constantly accuse Obama supporters of thinking he's the Messiah, only voting for him because they wanted to vote for a black guy, or being lazy, unemployed welfare losers. I don't think you believe that, but there are definitely some (including mnealtx) who seem to.

- Dan G

1 - who said "everyone"? the comment is 'various groups' (I was thinking specific subsets of the liberal team - he's pandering really badly to 'green projects' for example, and unions)
2 - who said "black" - why do you automatically think race? (do you see something I'm not? I'd say it's less about color, than about a very specific subset of uneducated entitlement class people of all colors - your personal biases might equate that to 'poor black folk', but I've lived all over and I see every demographic and it might be disproportionate by race, but it's certainly not exclusive)

1 - I agree, no one used the word "everyone" except me. I was asking mnealtx if he thought that about everyone who voted for Obama. I have yet to receive a reply, but never really expected one anyway.

2 - I wrote that in response to mnealtx's quote of a poor black woman. I didn't mean to imply that you were making that claim. mnealtx was attempting to "prove" your point, and I asked for clarification. You have to admit that there are a lot of people who post here who constantly accuse Obama supporters of thinking he's the Messiah, only voting for him because they wanted to vote for a black guy, or being lazy, unemployed welfare losers. I don't think you believe that, but there are definitely some (including mnealtx) who seem to.

Sounds like you need to read what's written instead of what your imagination tells you....would save you from further embarassment.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Sounds like you need to read what's written instead of what your imagination tells you....

I would, except you haven't written anything. Below is you extire text contribution to this thread:

Really? [Interview quote]

It proves their point and disproves yours.

This is EXACTLY the reason why you get responses like 'show where I said that'. I never made any claim that that 'everyone' voted due to that and neither did rehmwa.

Re-read rehmwa's post - it's not exactly written in Sanskrit.

Your problems with plain English are just that - your problems. Not mine.

I must have missed where I said that all Democrats were like that - been going to DanG school or something?

Sounds like you need to read what's written instead of what your imagination tells you....would save you from further embarassment.

- Dan G

Sounds like you need to read what's written instead of what your imagination tells you....

I would, except you haven't written anything. Below is you extire text contribution to this thread:

Really? [Interview quote]

It proves their point and disproves yours.

This is EXACTLY the reason why you get responses like 'show where I said that'. I never made any claim that that 'everyone' voted due to that and neither did rehmwa.

Re-read rehmwa's post - it's not exactly written in Sanskrit.

Your problems with plain English are just that - your problems. Not mine.

I must have missed where I said that all Democrats were like that - been going to DanG school or something?

So, nothing to support what you attribute to me - thanks for proving my point yet again and proving the truth of my last post.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

You do remember which party Obama represents, don't you?

He was elected as a Democratic candidate.

Once he's president, it's his job to represent all of us - not just 40% of the population.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

You do remember which party Obama represents, don't you?

He was elected as a Democratic candidate.

Once he's president, it's his job to represent all of us - not just 40% of the population.

Oh right, well then if you phone up GOP HQ and tell them Obama's not a Democrat but simply the President I'm sure they'll be much happier to try and work together with him instead of keeping the old partisan merry-go-round working:D
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Oh right, well then if you phone up GOP HQ and tell them Obama's not a Democrat but simply the President I'm sure they'll be much happier to try and work together with him instead of keeping the old partisan merry-go-round working:D

they won't take my calls

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

So, nothing to support what you attribute to me - thanks for proving my point yet again and proving the truth of my last post.

Look who needs reading comprehension help. I asked you a question. As usual, you have steadfastly refused to answer. Here comes the mnealtx, "Show me where I said that," routine, there goes the thread. Yet again.

Either say what you think, or shut up. It's getting old.

- Dan G

Look who needs reading comprehension help. I asked you a question.

You asked a question requesting clarification based on something I *NEVER* said. Looks like the comprehension problem is yours.

As usual, you have steadfastly refused to answer.

I answered it - just because it doesn't match your made up scenario isn't my problem, either.

Here comes the mnealtx, "Show me where I said that," routine, there goes the thread. Yet again.

Exactly - show where I said it or admit you made it up.

Either say what you think, or shut up. It's getting old.

Either quit trying to put words in my mouth, or shut up. It's *already* old.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

You asked a question requesting clarification based on something I *NEVER* said.

Then the answer should have been easy. Instead you decided to juke and jive. Just answer the fucking question already.

I answered it - just because it doesn't match your made up scenario isn't my problem, either.

No, you didn't. If I asked you, "Does 2 + 2 = 4?" a response answer is not, "I never said that 2 + 2 = 4!"

I have not claimed you said anything. I asked you a simple, pointed, yes or no question. You, as usual, refuse to answer.

- Dan G

You asked a question requesting clarification based on something I *NEVER* said.

Then the answer should have been easy. Instead you decided to juke and jive. Just answer the fucking question already.

I answered the fucking question already. Again, just because it doesn't match your made up scenario isn't my problem.

I have not claimed you said anything. I asked you a simple, pointed, yes or no question. You, as usual, refuse to answer.

Are you still beating your wife, Dan?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

So, who voted for Obama cause "he would give them stuff"?

Can you quote somebody or did you just make it up? :D

Should I cut/paste post 9 in a different color so you're able to read it, since it was evidently invisible to you upthread?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Should I cut/paste post 9 in a different color so you're able to read it, since it was evidently invisible to you upthread?

That quote said money, not stuff.

Since you can't quote it, I guess you will now have to admit you were wrong and made it up.

Why are you always putting words in other people's mouths?

Provide a quote where somebody said they voted for Obama cause "he would give them stuff" or admit you made it up. :D

That quote said money, not stuff.

Since you can't quote it, I guess you will now have to admit you were wrong and made it up.

Why are you always putting words in other people's mouths?

Provide a quote where somebody said they voted for Obama cause "he would give them stuff" or admit you made it up. :D

That's even lamer than Dan's attempt.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706