BillyVance

"I think I will call the white house"

that whole statement says volumes about certain attitudes towards our president

various groups really do feel that he is "their" president and will take care of "them" in spite of others

I wonder if he agrees with that or would be upset about it

of course, I'm generalizing - in this case the 'group' happens to be 'family'

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

You two Billies are really stretching on this one.

Really?

KEN ROGULSKI: Why are you here?

WOMAN: To get some money.

ROGULSKI: What kind of money?

WOMAN: Obama money.

ROGULSKI: Where's it coming from?

WOMAN: Obama.

ROGULSKI: And where did Obama get it?

WOMAN: I don't know. His stash. I don't know. I don't know where he got it from but he's giving it to us, to help us. We love him. That's why we voted for him. Obama! Obama!

Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

In your heart of hearts, not your internet idealouge heart, but the real one, do you believe that everyone who voted for Obama did it because he's black and will give us all money?

This is EXACTLY the reason why you get responses like 'show where I said that'. I never made any claim that that 'everyone' voted due to that and neither did rehmwa.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Okay, so what points were you proving and disproving with the quoted interview? You said the interview proved remwa and BillyVance's points, and disproved Andy's. Which points, specifically?

Re-read rehmwa's post - it's not exactly written in Sanskrit.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

In your heart of hearts, not your internet idealouge heart, but the real one, do you believe that everyone who voted for Obama did it because he's black and will give us all money?

1 - who said "everyone"? the comment is 'various groups' (I was thinking specific subsets of the liberal team - he's pandering really badly to 'green projects' for example, and unions)
2 - who said "black" - why do you automatically think race? (do you see something I'm not? I'd say it's less about color, than about a very specific subset of uneducated entitlement class people of all colors - your personal biases might equate that to 'poor black folk', but I've lived all over and I see every demographic and it might be disproportionate by race, but it's certainly not exclusive)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the Bush twins didn't let it be known who they were when they got busted for drinking underage. Why make this partisan?

No issue with this comment. But you do have to admit that there's a consistent proprietary attitude towards this president amongst the left.

But you do have to admit that there's a consistent proprietary attitude towards this president amongst the left.

And in other news, bears shit in the woods.

You do remember which party Obama represents, don't you?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

"Michael Rogers, a spokesman for Cleveland immigration attorney Margaret Wong, said Wong will represent Obama."

I wonder if Wong is white.

No, but two Wongs make a White.

I was told, when I was very young, that two wongs do not make a white. Unless, of course, the wongs are almost white or one wong is alwhite. Even then, it is debatable whether it is white or not that two wongs make a white. I guess one could be half wong and half white. It's probably wong that I'm even whiting this. But it's alwhite as I do not care if I am wong or not. And whether you are alwhite or not with it is your prerogative. But I could be wong.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

Hmmm, how did I know you would refuse to make a declarative statement? Have you ever just come out and said what you think, or would that make it too hard to weasel and parse later?

- Dan G

"Michael Rogers, a spokesman for Cleveland immigration attorney Margaret Wong, said Wong will represent Obama."

I wonder if Wong is white.

No, but two Wongs make a White.

I was told, when I was very young, that two wongs do not make a white. Unless, of course, the wongs are almost white or one wong is alwhite. Even then, it is debatable whether it is white or not that two wongs make a white. I guess one could be half wong and half white. It's probably wong that I'm even whiting this. But it's alwhite as I do not care if I am wong or not. And whether you are alwhite or not with it is your prerogative. But I could be wong.

I think your analysis is the Wong way.

You two Billies are really stretching on this one.

Really?

***KEN ROGULSKI: Why are you here?

WOMAN: To get some money.

ROGULSKI: What kind of money?

WOMAN: Obama money.

ROGULSKI: Where's it coming from?

WOMAN: Obama.

ROGULSKI: And where did Obama get it?

WOMAN: I don't know. His stash. I don't know. I don't know where he got it from but he's giving it to us, to help us. We love him. That's why we voted for him. Obama! Obama!

You really think The Democrats have a monopoly on idiots?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzoyADkoFUk&feature=related

Hmmm, how did I know you would refuse to make a declarative statement? Have you ever just come out and said what you think, or would that make it too hard to weasel and parse later?

Your problems with plain English are just that - your problems. Not mine.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706