jclalor

Burglar's family awarded $300,000 in wrongful death suit

yes-yes, you have implied that killing someone over a car stereo must be mature.

Show the post where I said that.

if you quote, please do so correctly without adding or leaving out parts..

Sure thing - as soon as you show how a comment on the correct pronunciation of a yodel is relevant to your accusation that I think 'killing someone over a car stereo must be mature'.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

yes-yes, you have implied that killing someone over a car stereo must be mature.

Sure thing - as soon as you show how a comment on the correct pronunciation of a yodel is relevant to your accusation that I think 'killing someone over a car stereo must be mature'.

well, yodel has nothing to do with it. but a cowboy attitude, including the hats and boots, is very much relevant to kill someone over a car stereo..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

well, yodel has nothing to do with it. but a cowboy attitude, including the hats and boots, is very much relevant to kill someone over a car stereo..

Still immaterial to the claim which you still haven't proven.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I think your stereotypes about the shooters are misplaced. From the article: "The men are refugees who came to the United States from the former Yugoslavia in 1998." Doesn't exactly call to mind cowboy boots and hats.
Provoking a reaction isn't the same thing as saying something meaningful.
-Calvin

I think your stereotypes about the shooters are misplaced. From the article: "The men are refugees who came to the United States from the former Yugoslavia in 1998." Doesn't exactly call to mind cowboy boots and hats.

yet, they were american citizens!? are you a native american? when did your people come to the US!?
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Gotta call you on your BS. Switzerland is the country where households have, by law, a fully automatic military rifle at hand. Required to be kept during and after compulsory military service.
"Family dramas" or when a family member goes off and smokes everyone present, are common. Keep your "holier than thou", Euro-trash, anti-American attitude and lies to yourself. Others have mentioned your immaturity. I agree with them.:D:D:D

Gotta call you on your BS. Switzerland is the country where households have, by law, a fully automatic military rifle at hand. Required to be kept during and after compulsory military service.
"Family dramas" or when a family member goes off and smokes everyone present, are common. Keep your "holier than thou", Euro-trash, anti-American attitude and lies to yourself. Others have mentioned your immaturity. I agree with them.:D:D:D

oh, you know more about my country than i do, right!? by LAW.. big words!

"common" family-dramas, uh!? teach me about them!

how many homicides do you have per capita? how many do we have, since we're one gun-swinging country!?
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Yes......, I do. Tell me where I'm wrong. Or..........
Would you care to discuss the park in Zurich where junkies from all over Europe congregate, use hard drugs and used needles have become a huge public health concern?
Once again, I call your BS.

dude, your news are so yesteryear, "needle park", or better yet platzspitz is really nice, for only 15 or so years by now.

you dont need to keep your gun at home anymore, you can get them stored. smoking everyone present? happens rarely. family-dramas? better than shooting your kid accidently because you think they're a burglar.. our weapon-laws are pretty strict BTW..
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Ohhhhhhhh.......
So your earlier post was feigned ignorance? Again, tell me where I'm wrong.:ph34r:

well, if you lack reading comprehension, so be it. i debunked all your "myths" in my earlier post..
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

LOL........:D
Not yet, but at least you did agree that "family dramas" exist. And that there are guns, by law, all over Switzerland.
"...family-dramas? better than shooting your kid accidently because you think they're a burglar"
Your quote. So you actually believe that exterminating ones entire family is "better" than.....:S:S:S
You have yet to tell me where I'm wrong. No myths, all real. You have admitted to that.

Though, personally...I think you'd have to be fucked in the head to kill some meth addict over a car stereo...

How do these people live with themselves?

This wasn't a killing over a car stereo, the picture is bigger than this. This was about a business being repeatedly broken into. In some places tweekers are a real big problem and if a few less of them is better for everyone.

Unfortunately I have to agree with the jury because state law doesn't allow people to protect their businesses. What I don't agree with is the law. People should have the right to defend their property regardless of whether its their home, car, boat, or business.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

"Swiss citizen Friedrich Leibacher entered a regional Swiss parliament building and used a rifle to kill 14 people before killing himself. Strangely enough, this wasn't his personal army issue weapon, but a private version of the army issue rifle. He committed suicide with a pistol and used an improvised explosive device."
No "family drama" on this one. Perhaps you do have a point.:( ANNNND... it was not his Army issue weapon.:S

Not at all,,,all this does is sends a message to criminals that they have more "rights" than their victims. The moment you perform an illegal act against someone whether it burglary, vandalism, thievery , rape , assault, bullying or murder you have given up your "rights" and if in the process of performing said illegal act you get beaten, maimed or killed well that's too bad. It all about taking responsibility for your actions.

"The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." - Michelangelo

Though, personally...I think you'd have to be fucked in the head to kill some meth addict over a car stereo...

How do these people live with themselves?

This wasn't a killing over a car stereo, the picture is bigger than this. This was about a business being repeatedly broken into. In some places tweekers are a real big problem and if a few less of them is better for everyone.

Unfortunately I have to agree with the jury because state law doesn't allow people to protect their businesses. What I don't agree with is the law. People should have the right to defend their property regardless of whether its their home, car, boat, or business.

+1
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

"Swiss citizen Friedrich Leibacher entered a regional Swiss parliament building and used a rifle to kill 14 people before killing himself. Strangely enough, this wasn't his personal army issue weapon, but a private version of the army issue rifle. He committed suicide with a pistol and used an improvised explosive device."
No "family drama" on this one. Perhaps you do have a point.:( ANNNND... it was not his Army issue weapon.:S

that about the only example you can find of an amok-run in switzerland!? maybe there were two others, like, in the history of this country..

again, how many murders per capita do you have annualy, and how many has switzerland; you're good enough to have dug that one out, find the rest since you're so driven to "prove me wrong"..

:D:D:D
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

some impressions of platzspitz, aka. "needle park", which was cleaned in 1992.

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platzspitz
sorry, no english, but google will gladly translate it for you.

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mord#Schweiz
what is murder in switzerland, again, google is your friend.

http://www.20min.ch/news/interaktive_grafik/familiendramen/index.html

have fun reading along..
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda