freethefly

Does God Hate the Washington Monument?

Don't be shy lad. Last I heard you'd joined a cult that believed and worshipped creationism, ID, and fuck knows what else. You'd put all the dark days behind you.

I was kinda surprised...:)
You still jumping at Nethers btw?

Just back and already talking to yourself - Vortex, that's not a good sign :)

Jet lag??

;)

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Don't be shy lad. Last I heard you'd joined a cult that believed and worshipped creationism, ID, and fuck knows what else. You'd put all the dark days behind you.

I was kinda surprised...:)

Just back and already talking to yourself - Vortex, that's not a good sign :)

Jet lag??

;)

You say that like he *didn't* do that before hand... ;)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Oh FFS Neil & Christel; it's been awhile! I'm like having to learn and spell and look at grammar...

And my msg was to Jakee - can't wait for him to man his guns and shot me down as usual - jetlag or not!:D

And yeh Neil, what's wrong with talking to oneself I ask you, considering your posts in the past!? ;)

'for it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "chuck 'im out, the brute!" But it's "saviour of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot.'

Ah you shouldn't believe everything you hear - I was only ever there as a double agent for Richard Dawkins secret underground Humanist Revolutionary movement. Got to lay the ground work for the uprising and all that.

Not for quite a while, been mostly BASE for the last couple of years. Been meaning to head back though.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Ah you shouldn't believe everything you hear - I was only ever there as a double agent for Richard Dawkins secret underground Humanist Revolutionary movement. Got to lay the ground work for the uprising and all that.

Not for quite a while, been mostly BASE for the last couple of years. Been meaning to head back though.

Good for that - glad to hear you're having fun!

I guess the daft debates will come later?? :P

'for it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "chuck 'im out, the brute!" But it's "saviour of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot.'

If God hated the Washington Monument, he would have just knocked the whole darned thing down, instead of just putting a little crack in it. After all, God is all-powerful, and doesn't fool around when he's pissed off. Just look at how easily he brought down the walls of Jericho.

Regardless of religion, it DOES provide some interesting symbolism...

Maybe he doesn't hate it, he just dislikes it intensely. :D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

It's funny how lot's of Christians claim that not enough Muslims come forward to denounce extremist... Until it's one of their own. He is in all likelyhood the most visible Christian in this country, and it's like pulling teeth to get any Republicans to denounce him and his crazy ramblings.

One of my favorite quotes:

"God considers this land to be his. You read the Bible and he says 'This is my land,' and for any prime minister of Israel who decides he is going to carve it up and give it away, God says, 'No, this is mine.' ... He was dividing God's land. And I would say, 'Woe unto any prime minister of Israel who takes a similar course to appease the E.U., the United Nations, or the United States of America.' God says, 'This land belongs to me. You better leave it alone.'" --Pat Robertson, on why Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon suffered a massive stroke

Pat has an endless supply of material.

It's funny how lot's of Christians claim that not enough Muslims come forward to denounce extremist...

Christians do denounce Christian extremist. They did for Norway at least. As far as denouncing someone saying God hates Haiti or took his wrath on the Washington Monument...meh, at least he's not strapping bombs to his chest, calling for Jihad and heading up terror networks, and if he is I don't see much action from it.

Until it's one of their own. He is in all likelyhood the most visible Christian in this country,[snip]

True.

[snip]and it's like pulling teeth to get any Republicans to denounce him and his crazy ramblings.

He's an idiot, I denounce him and his crazy ramblings. That wasn't like pulling teeth, eh?