Gravitymaster

Michele Bachmann Supports Killing Gays

***Bachman really needs to rethink her strategy .. I mean where is the GOP going to get all those closeted gay Family Values politicians from who are so self loathing and hiding their true natures by harming other gay people???

I predict it's only a matter of months before they find Marcus in some run down motel with a 17 year old male massage therapist and both of them high on crack.(or meth)

Thats my whole point...you're little crying heart is so sad for gays being murdered in a 3rd world country, yet you propose no action to solve the problem. Face it...people get raped, murdered, and molested all over the world...even right now as you read my words some child is getting molested. What course of action do YOU propose to solve all the inhumanity? Or are you just gonna sit on your pedistal and cry some more about it?

Thats my whole point...you're little crying heart is so sad for gays being murdered in a 3rd world country, yet you propose no action to solve the problem. Face it...people get raped, murdered, and molested all over the world...even right now as you read my words some child is getting molested. What course of action do YOU propose to solve all the inhumanity? Or are you just gonna sit on your pedistal and cry some more about it?

I'm going to sit here and cry some more.

I'm going to sit here and cry some more.

Either sarcasm is COMPLETELY lost on him, or he just skimmed the thread.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I'm going to sit here and cry some more.[/repl
Either sarcasm is COMPLETELY lost on him, or he just skimmed the thread.

Yeah but, he's on a roll.

Whatever. I can't believe you guys are still spending your days worrying about other ppls sexual preferences and Bachmann and her 'cured' gay husband.

Lets just all be quiet and vote :)
Gravity..I sent you an email to see if you're okay. I see you're okay ;) Alive & kicking. Now get out the closet and answer my mail, You don't have to be ashamed that I'm black and you know you LOVE me!

Good to see Billvon, Masterrig and a whole bunch of other ppl I don't see on Facebook. Very nice to see you all.

Have a great afternoon...Carry on~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

>How 'bout this... we just leave 'em alone. You know... live and let live!?

Now don't be getting all crazy there; no need to go to extremes like that.

yeah... cause if we kill em off, it'll keep em from breeding new ones... oh... wait.

nevermind....
--
Rob

Thats pretty tenuous. Or have I missed a liberal digging piss take?

he's taking the piss, but it's liberal baiting.

Does that mean he's sacrificing liberals to catch bigger fish; or that he's fishing for liberals?
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Now being a cynic, I could ask you for the exact quote from her supporting she wants Gays killed?

If there was such a quote, she never would have made it this far.

Hiring an "accused terrorist" who is "friends" with someone who espouses death to gays. does not make her support the death of gays.

So are you saying, that a candidate endorses all beliefs that any friend of any person working for their campaign has?

And you thought my criticism of her Soviet remarks were illogical?

But look how far she's made it despite the assinine soundbites she's already spewed. I'm hoping she continues stumbling; but never underestimate the power of an ignorant but loud mob.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

>So if it's unfair to paint Bachmann with this guy's brush by implication, it's equally
>wrong to paint Obama with Rev. Wright - right?

No, Obama is a democrat, so any attack is valid. Rev. Wright? Bill Ayers? He must believe in killing whitey and terrorism. Said fifty instead of forty? He must be an idiot.

Thanks for proving the point, Bill - you may now return to your scheduled Republican bashing.

Hey Mikey, bashing idiots and their followers is what Bill is doing. Because the idiots and their followers are Republicans/RWCs, it seems to some morons that the bashing is strictly against Republicans. Bill is consistent. He bashes idiotic Democrats, too. You never notice that because it aligns with your views.

I can't differentiate between women, gays and European males.

[Insert random remark about fat Americans and their man boobs]

Yes, I know, cheap & easy :P

I've also noticed fat guys with man-boobs are cheap and easy. Buy 'em a pizza, ply them with a few beers, and before you know it they're naked and rolling around in oil on a rubber sheet.

Who needs a svelt and sexy lady when you can have fat pre-lubed man-boobs?