dreamdancer

Time for a compulsory civic service scheme

No dont worry I am just fine.

I have some cheeze-it's that I am munching on right now, they are made with "100% real cheese".

I am actually enjoying pointing out the fact that you can't make a post without looking like some middleschooler that lacks proper internet supervision, or some biggoted gay basher that has a secret thing for sex toys and all things kink.

DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP :::tick:::: rePUBICcloooooooooooowns..... TRIIIIIIIIIIICCCCKKKLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEE.... KOOOOOOOOOCK BROTHERS..... BUTTTTTTPLUG..... TRICKKKKLLLLLLLLLEEE :::twitch::: ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hey.. I learned as an instructor that to be effective... you must use a common core of knowledge.

Considering the audience here... I use terminology that the little heads thinking will understand.

As far as gay bashing... RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.. Jusrt which group of political conservatards has made it a crusade to persecute gays... yet the worst of them who do that usually end up being outed as gay.. OVER and OVER and OVER. Perhaps if all of you would just come out... it would actually lighten your weighty spiritual load.

Hey.. I learned as an instructor that to be effective... you must use a common core of knowledge.

Nobody is using that language except you, so while it makes a nice attempt at an excuse, it doesn't fly.

Considering the audience here... I use terminology that the little heads thinking will understand.

Projection.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I have some cheeze-it's that I am munching on right now, they are made with "100% real cheese".

I am actually enjoying pointing out the fact that you can't make a post without looking like some middleschooler that lacks proper internet supervision, or some biggoted gay basher that has a secret thing for sex toys and all things kink.

DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP :::tick:::: rePUBICcloooooooooooowns..... TRIIIIIIIIIIICCCCKKKLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEE.... KOOOOOOOOOCK BROTHERS..... BUTTTTTTPLUG..... TRICKKKKLLLLLLLLLEEE :::twitch::: ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

As far as gay bashing... RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.. Jusrt which group of political conservatards has made it a crusade to persecute gays... yet the worst of them who do that usually end up being outed as gay.. OVER and OVER and OVER. Perhaps if all of you would just come out... it would actually lighten your weighty spiritual load.

You must have been a piss poor instructor
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

You must have been a piss poor instructor

Only in your mind Bubba:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Nobody is using that language except you, so while it makes a nice attempt at an excuse, it doesn't fly.

Projection.

Hey.. you can buy any size you want Mikee..

Thanks for proving the point yet again.

Thanks for buying all those "points":ph34r:

Nice stealth PA...not that you'll see any consequence from it.

Oh oh.. someone must have ordered the wrong size girly panties.... to get them all twisted up that tightly

+1

I have to say she comes off as an annoying, biggoted, gay bashing, old lady.

She says she types that way to be effective, but be effective at what? She's not getting her point accross cause she can't be understood. The only point made is she reminds me of one of Marge Simpsons' sisters. And what gives with all the gay bashing she does?

Anywho, it's all good. I would rather some people use the internet as an outlet than do something tragic... [:/]

I'd like to see something along the lines of a professional jury. In fact, I'd like to see three months as a juror as a requirement for being a lawyer - something like a required course in law school. Serve as a juror.

Dang! I like this idea!
I haven't thought about much, as yet, but on the face of it, it sounds like a winner to me.

OK...I thought about it some and came up with...
Maybe not so good.

What potential lawyer would shoot himself in the foot by ruling against a case that would possibly affect his future income. Even lawyers are smarter than that.
(with apologies to lawrocket and Andy908)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I'd like to see something along the lines of a professional jury. In fact, I'd like to see three months as a juror as a requirement for being a lawyer - something like a required course in law school. Serve as a juror.

Dang! I like this idea!
I haven't thought about much, as yet, but on the face of it, it sounds like a winner to me.

Sounds good as long as whoever on trial agrees to it.

Man rushmc, I'm an alien

Tralfamadore?
And here all this time I thought you were from Germany.
:D:D

Sometimes you don't deserve the BS thrown your way.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

What potential lawyer would shoot himself in the foot by ruling against a case that would possibly affect his future income. Even lawyers are smarter than that.
(with apologies to lawrocket and Andy908)

might have to restrict them to criminal cases, but then much of the learning he was hoping would occur would not.

Man rushmc, I'm an alien

Tralfamadore?
And here all this time I thought you were from Germany.
:D:D

Sometimes you don't deserve the BS thrown your way.

Thank you for your compassion :)

Yep, I'm an alien but, coming from mother earth and not from a fictional alien planet ;)

My cutaway still is stainless .... B|

:P

dudeist skydiver # 3105

+1

She says she types that way to be effective, but be effective at what? She's not getting her point accross cause she can't be understood. The only point made is she reminds me of one of Marge Simpsons' sisters. And what gives with all the gay bashing she does?

Anywho, it's all good. I would rather some people use the internet as an outlet than do something tragic... [:/]

WAHHHWAHHHHWAHHHH

You need some cheese there BUBBA

+1

WAHHHWAHHHHWAHHHH

You really need some professional help[:/]
Abraham Lincoln

+1

WAHHHWAHHHHWAHHHH

You really need some professional help[:/]

I guess in your OH SO WELL educated but politically indoctrinated mind... you BELIEVE that... :S:S:S:S

Let's see

Iowa placed second this year in ACT scores
MN was first and WI was second

Iowa has been in the top 10 for many years

I place in the 96th pecentile when I took the test

How about you?

Abraham Lincoln

Let's see

Iowa placed second this year in ACT scores