Skyrad

Bert and Ernie 'not gay'... Official

After years of speculation it has been confirmed that Bert and Ernie are not gay. No doubt this will come as a relieve to many Conservative fans of the duo. Meanwhile Liberals will no doubt continue to speculate about whether the flatmates are in fact in denial or in the closet. The revelations came after calls for Sesame Street to have them married off in a Gay wedding in New York.

http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/news-extra/article/170562/daily-tv-round-upbert-and-ernie-not-gay.html

Meanwhile rumours continue to abound about Curious George and the Seven Dwarfs.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

After years of speculation it has been confirmed that Bert and Ernie are not gay. No doubt this will come as a relieve to many Conservative fans of the duo. Meanwhile Liberals will no doubt continue to speculate about whether the flatmates are in fact in denial or in the closet. The revelations came after calls for Sesame Street to have them married off in a Gay wedding in New York.

http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/news-extra/article/170562/daily-tv-round-upbert-and-ernie-not-gay.html

Kind of "last week's news" over here.

I saw where that had taken up a spot on the BBC news web site this morning. You guys may be a few hours ahead of us on the clock, but you're still behind the times on this.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

It may be old news, but it is still good news that there is a shred of reality that still exists down at the Sesame Street Workshop that their two characters "Bert and Ernie" are NOT gay and instead remain nothing more than puppets used to entertain pre-school children. Anyone who refuses to accept that "Bert and Ernie" are nothing more than puppets need to check themselves into their closest funny farm for further examination.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

WTF happened to Stress-me-street's don't ask don't tell policy? Next revelation will be that Oscar actually lives in a highrise in Manhattan, and Kermit's a pork eating Muslim.

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

WTF happened to Stress-me-street's don't ask don't tell policy? Next revelation will be that Oscar actually lives in a highrise in Manhattan, and Kermit's a pork eating Muslim.

I doubt that will come out. After all, Kermit is a puppet and puppets don't eat. ;)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I doubt that will come out. After all, Kermit is a puppet and puppets don't eat. ;)

Pork....Miss Piggy.... WHHOOOOOOOSH! :P:)
Next you'll tell me that Snoopy doesn't actually fly around on top of his doghouse having aerial "Dogfights" either. :S:o

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

Pork....Miss Piggy.... WHHOOOOOOOSH! :P:)
Next you'll tell me that Snoopy doesn't actually fly around on top of his doghouse having aerial "Dogfights" either. :S:o

Best you don't say that he can't actually type!!

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

But apparently nearly all the puppets on mainstream America's favorite kid's show are hiding one secret:

Sexual deviancy: they all seem to be into fisting.

Elvisio "snicker" Rodriguez

HAAAAAA:ph34r:

Wait wait don't tell me had a great quote when this was one of the stump the listener items.

The comment went something like this:

Some one asked, who the hell associates human sexuality with a bunch of fabric inanimate objects. What is next thinking? My futon looks really lonely and unfullfilled, I better get it a otomon so it can get busy.

"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P