FOXNEWS GRETA 1,817,000
MNSBC O'DONNELL 1,138,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 1,026,000
CNN MORGAN 859,000
CNN COOPER 851,000
MSNBC MADDOW 832,000
MSNBC SHARPTON 699,000
CNNHN GRACE 663,000

Wow, I really don't like any of those people. I wish CNNHN was the old 30 minute loop of news, updated as needed. The talking heads have ruined that channel.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 3,178,000

Nancy Grace with a penis

CNNHN GRACE 663,000

O'Reilly with a vagina

Their offspring is Sarah Palin.

Hense, your on line ID here
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

MON., AUG 1

FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,196,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,127,000
FOXNEWS SMITH 2,085,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 1,817,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 1,026,000
CNN MORGAN 859,000
CNN COOPER 851,000
MSNBC MADDOW 832,000
MSNBC SHARPTON 699,000
CNNHN GRACE 663,000

None of these are news shows -

entertainment only
perhaps interview/opinion shows at the most

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

MON., AUG 1

FOXNEWS BAIER 2,127,000
FOXNEWS SMITH 2,085,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 1,817,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 1,026,000
CNN MORGAN 859,000
CNN COOPER 851,000
MSNBC MADDOW 832,000
MSNBC SHARPTON 699,000
CNNHN GRACE 663,000

Nice to see you finnally found a set of numbers you like.

MON., AUG 1

FOXNEWS BAIER 2,127,000
FOXNEWS SMITH 2,085,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 1,817,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 1,026,000
CNN MORGAN 859,000
CNN COOPER 851,000
MSNBC MADDOW 832,000
MSNBC SHARPTON 699,000
CNNHN GRACE 663,000

And you say that because?

I rarely watch any of them

Just found it interesting

If you are saying something about polling

I am liking what I am seeing
Abraham Lincoln

MON., AUG 1

FOXNEWS BAIER 2,127,000
FOXNEWS SMITH 2,085,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 1,817,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 1,026,000
CNN MORGAN 859,000
CNN COOPER 851,000
MSNBC MADDOW 832,000
MSNBC SHARPTON 699,000
CNNHN GRACE 663,000

I say that because you are so quick to dismiss any set of numbers that do not support your world veiw. Intellectual dishonesty at it's best.

Fox has always had higher ratings than MSNBC, No news there. I think it has to do more with how younger and older veiwes recieve their news.

MON., AUG 1

FOXNEWS BAIER 2,127,000
FOXNEWS SMITH 2,085,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 1,817,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 1,026,000
CNN MORGAN 859,000
CNN COOPER 851,000
MSNBC MADDOW 832,000
MSNBC SHARPTON 699,000
CNNHN GRACE 663,000

I say that because you are so quick to dismiss any set of numbers that do not support your world veiw. Intellectual dishonesty at it's best.

Fox has always had higher ratings than MSNBC, No news there. I think it has to do more with how younger and older veiwes recieve their news.

And how old do you think I am?

And what I have so off handedly dismissed? The polls you posted?
Abraham Lincoln

Hense, your on line ID here

Is that in regards to my opinion and dislike of Palin, Bill and Nancy, or my political views? Or both?

Take your pick, but I was just replying to what you posted
Abraham Lincoln

These, just to name a view, I can go back and find the rest. I think you said something about that you dont trust ANY mianstream news source on polls.

A June 7 Pew poll found strong support for tax increases to reduce the deficit; 67 percent of people favor raising the wage cap for Social Security taxes, 66 percent raising income tax rates on those making more than $250,000, and 62 percent favor limiting tax deductions for large corporations. A plurality of people would also limit the mortgage interest deduction.

A May 26 Lake Research poll of Colorado voters found that they support higher taxes on the rich to shore-up Social Security’s finances by a 44 percent to 25 percent margin.

A May 13 Bloomberg poll found that only one third of people believe it is possible to substantially reduce the budget deficit without higher taxes; two thirds do not.

A May 12 Ipsos/Reuters poll found that three-fifths of people would support higher taxes to reduce the deficit.

A May 4 Quinnipiac poll found that people favor raising taxes on those making more than $250,000 to reduce the deficit by a 69 percent to 28 percent margin.

An April 29 Gallup poll found that only 20 percent of people believe the budget deficit should be reduced only by cutting spending; 76 percent say that higher taxes must play a role.

An April 25 USC/Los Angeles Times poll of Californians found that by about a 2-to-1 margin voters favor raising taxes to deal with the state’s budget problems over cutting spending alone.

An April 22 New York Times/CBS News poll found that 72 percent of people favor raising taxes on the rich to reduce the deficit. It also found that 66 percent of people believe tax increases will be necessary to reduce the deficit versus 19 percent who believe spending cuts alone are sufficient.

An April 20 Washington Post/ABC News poll found that by a 2-to-1 margin people favor a combination of higher taxes and spending cuts over spending cuts alone to reduce the deficit. It also found that 72 percent of people favor raising taxes on the rich to reduce the deficit and it is far and away the most popular deficit reduction measure.

An April 20 Public Religion Research Institute poll found that by a 2-to-1 margin, people believe that the wealthy should pay more taxes than the poor or middle class. Also, 62 percent of people believe that growing inequality of wealth is a serious problem.

An April 18 McClatchy-Marist poll found that voters support higher taxes on the rich to reduce the deficit by a 2-to-1 margin, including 45 percent of self-identified Tea Party members.

An April 18 Gallup poll found that 67 percent of people do not believe that corporations pay their fair share of taxes, and 59 percent believe that the rich do not pay their fair share.

On April 1, Tulchin Research released a poll showing that voters in California overwhelmingly support higher taxes on the rich to deal with the state’s budgetary problems.

A March 15 ABC News/Washington Post poll found that only 31 percent of voters support the Republican policy of only cutting spending to reduce the deficit; 64 percent believe higher taxes will also be necessary.

A March 2 NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll found that 81 percent of people would support a surtax on millionaires to help reduce the budget deficit, and 68 percent would support eliminating the Bush tax cuts for those earning more than $250,000.

A February 15 CBS News poll found that only 49 percent of people believe that reducing the deficit will require cuts in programs that benefit them; 41 percent do not. Also, only 37 percent of people believe that reducing the deficit will require higher taxes on them; 59 percent do not.

A January 20 CBS News/New York Times poll found that close to two-thirds of people would rather raise taxes than cut benefits for Social Security or Medicare in order to stabilize their finances. The poll also found that if taxes must be raised, 33 percent would favor a national sales tax, 32 percent would support restricting the mortgage interest deduction, 12 percent would raise the gasoline taxes, and 10 percent would tax health care benefits.

On January 3, a 60 Minutes/Vanity Fair poll found that 61 percent of people would rather raise taxes on the rich to balance the budget than cut defense, Social Security or Medicare.

These, just to name a view, I can go back and find the rest. I think you said something about that you dont trust ANY mianstream news source on polls.

A June 7 Pew poll found strong support for tax increases to reduce the deficit; 67 percent of people favor raising the wage cap for Social Security taxes, 66 percent raising income tax rates on those making more than $250,000, and 62 percent favor limiting tax deductions for large corporations. A plurality of people would also limit the mortgage interest deduction.

A May 26 Lake Research poll of Colorado voters found that they support higher taxes on the rich to shore-up Social Security’s finances by a 44 percent to 25 percent margin.

A May 13 Bloomberg poll found that only one third of people believe it is possible to substantially reduce the budget deficit without higher taxes; two thirds do not.

A May 12 Ipsos/Reuters poll found that three-fifths of people would support higher taxes to reduce the deficit.

A May 4 Quinnipiac poll found that people favor raising taxes on those making more than $250,000 to reduce the deficit by a 69 percent to 28 percent margin.

An April 29 Gallup poll found that only 20 percent of people believe the budget deficit should be reduced only by cutting spending; 76 percent say that higher taxes must play a role.

An April 25 USC/Los Angeles Times poll of Californians found that by about a 2-to-1 margin voters favor raising taxes to deal with the state’s budget problems over cutting spending alone.

An April 22 New York Times/CBS News poll found that 72 percent of people favor raising taxes on the rich to reduce the deficit. It also found that 66 percent of people believe tax increases will be necessary to reduce the deficit versus 19 percent who believe spending cuts alone are sufficient.

An April 20 Washington Post/ABC News poll found that by a 2-to-1 margin people favor a combination of higher taxes and spending cuts over spending cuts alone to reduce the deficit. It also found that 72 percent of people favor raising taxes on the rich to reduce the deficit and it is far and away the most popular deficit reduction measure.

An April 20 Public Religion Research Institute poll found that by a 2-to-1 margin, people believe that the wealthy should pay more taxes than the poor or middle class. Also, 62 percent of people believe that growing inequality of wealth is a serious problem.

An April 18 McClatchy-Marist poll found that voters support higher taxes on the rich to reduce the deficit by a 2-to-1 margin, including 45 percent of self-identified Tea Party members.

An April 18 Gallup poll found that 67 percent of people do not believe that corporations pay their fair share of taxes, and 59 percent believe that the rich do not pay their fair share.

On April 1, Tulchin Research released a poll showing that voters in California overwhelmingly support higher taxes on the rich to deal with the state’s budgetary problems.

A March 15 ABC News/Washington Post poll found that only 31 percent of voters support the Republican policy of only cutting spending to reduce the deficit; 64 percent believe higher taxes will also be necessary.

A March 2 NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll found that 81 percent of people would support a surtax on millionaires to help reduce the budget deficit, and 68 percent would support eliminating the Bush tax cuts for those earning more than $250,000.

A February 15 CBS News poll found that only 49 percent of people believe that reducing the deficit will require cuts in programs that benefit them; 41 percent do not. Also, only 37 percent of people believe that reducing the deficit will require higher taxes on them; 59 percent do not.

A January 20 CBS News/New York Times poll found that close to two-thirds of people would rather raise taxes than cut benefits for Social Security or Medicare in order to stabilize their finances. The poll also found that if taxes must be raised, 33 percent would favor a national sales tax, 32 percent would support restricting the mortgage interest deduction, 12 percent would raise the gasoline taxes, and 10 percent would tax health care benefits.

On January 3, a 60 Minutes/Vanity Fair poll found that 61 percent of people would rather raise taxes on the rich to balance the budget than cut defense, Social Security or Medicare.

i dont
They use polls to make news not find out what the people think

And I do not dismiss polls off handedly. I like to look at the questions (how they were asked), party offiliation (percentage of each), whether or not they are likely voters, other demographics and age. Some I dont even bother looking at these items anymore because the pattern has been established.

AND

I think poll trends are more important because those types help to remove the effects of outliers.

Have you ever looked at these in the polls you post?

But, in the end, polls are just indicators and all should be taken with a grain of salt

Oh, and in your list, how come you only come up to June 7?
Abraham Lincoln

Ok. You're defending the three, but no need to whine about it.

Dedending what?
Whine about what?

I was just commenting to the goofy comment you made regarding the populartiy of the Cable programs when you went off on Palin and others
Abraham Lincoln

Have you ever looked at these in the polls you post?

But, in the end, polls are just indicators and all should be taken with a grain of salt

Oh, and in your list, how come you only come up to June 7?

Because they were all from one link, I showed you plenty of other polls that were current.

Remember when I ask you to show me one poll that showed people were not overwhemingly in favor of raising taxes on millionaires?

After the Norwegian shooter thread, even when you are shown to be wrong, in conditions that were the closet thing to laboratory settings you can find, you still would not admit fault.

Dedending what?
Whine about what?

I was just commenting to the goofy comment you made regarding the populartiy of the Cable programs when you went off on Palin and others

You're still whining... just kidding. Lightin' up :P

I used to watch Bill back in '04, but quickly lost interest. He doesn't back anything he says, doesn't give others a chance to speak; his debates are all one sided cause he cuts them off every other word. Is he part of the "no spin zone"?

I'm currently staying with my mom pending closing on my house and she watches Nancy Grace ALL the time. That's cool, but she knows I can't stand her so she'll blasts the TV and ask me "are you catchin' this"?

The only one I really don't mind is the Silver Fox.

Proof that high ratings don't relate to intellectual content.:P
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/01/24/us-television-idUSTRE70N6S620110124

And Sean Hannity is the biggest dunce on TV. I love watching him, he's so hilarious. And when he has his beauty queen girls on to discuss politics is great. No wonder he gets high marks. Don't we get to waterboard that loser soon??B|

Dedending what?
Whine about what?

You're still whining... just kidding. Lightin' up :P

I used to watch Bill back in '04, but quickly lost interest. He doesn't back anything he says, doesn't give others a chance to speak; his debates are all one sided cause he cuts them off every other word. Is he part of the "no spin zone"?

I'm currently staying with my mom pending closing on my house and she watches Nancy Grace ALL the time. That's cool, but she knows I can't stand her so she'll blasts the TV and ask me "are you catchin' this"?

The only one I really don't mind is the Silver Fox.
:D

:D

Not really whining at all, just responding.

And with a smile on at that:)
Congrats on the house
I lived in my moms house for 4 mounths this winter while I looked for one. she was down south for the winter so it was not bad as I had the house to myself

As for those shows? I rarely watch any of them. If I hear of a what I think might be a good interview I will pull it up, but I have better things to do

Oh, And Nancy Grace is all right;)
Abraham Lincoln

MON., AUG 1

FOXNEWS BAIER 2,127,000
FOXNEWS SMITH 2,085,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 1,817,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 1,026,000
CNN MORGAN 859,000
CNN COOPER 851,000
MSNBC MADDOW 832,000
MSNBC SHARPTON 699,000
CNNHN GRACE 663,000

It shows that the American Taliban still only watch FAUX news... suhprize suhprize Gomer.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

MON., AUG 1

FOXNEWS BAIER 2,127,000
FOXNEWS SMITH 2,085,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 1,817,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 1,026,000
CNN MORGAN 859,000
CNN COOPER 851,000
MSNBC MADDOW 832,000
MSNBC SHARPTON 699,000
CNNHN GRACE 663,000

It shows that the American Taliban still only watch FAUX news... suhprize suhprize Gomer.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

It is a roach then
Abraham Lincoln