Frankyspanky

Ron Paul Educates McCain

Ron Paul Educates McCain

Please don't fall into the same trap this time people.

If you are right leaning at all ( we all are to a certain extent) do not accept any phonies this time.
Back a hundred years ago, especially around Woodrow Wilson, what happened in this country is we took freedom and we chopped it into pieces.
Ron Paul

Why would anyone vote for anyone else?

I don't get it!

Like I have said before, anybody that does not vote for him has no right to complain later.

Nobody else has presented a solution to the vast probelems we are all facing.
Back a hundred years ago, especially around Woodrow Wilson, what happened in this country is we took freedom and we chopped it into pieces.
Ron Paul

Ron Paul makes too much sense. That is why the Washington establishment continues to reject him. Insanity is the norm in Washington. Insanity in Washington will prevail. :S

+1

If Paul could just make it to the primaries as a Republican candidate he would win [:/]
Ron Paul DID make it to the primaries in 2008. I know because I voted for him. He didn't win the nomination.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Ron Paul DID make it to the primaries in 2008. I know because I voted for him. He didn't win the nomination.

I know he made it, but was it as a Republican? My apologies then, I thought he ran independant in '08. I was out of pocket for the last election and did not vote.

That's not your fault. The ball sack main stream media painted him that way. He has always been a Republican. And most likely always will be.

When FAUX news screwed him over I knew he was a real threat.

His word is out. His revolution has begun. If he does not make it to POTUS then it's up to us to support the Liberty focused issues he has gotten in the main stream.

Thanks for the support!

Carpe Diem

He's unlikely to make it to POTUS.

Once again, Ron Paul is unlikely to be the next Prez because Ron Paul makes too much sense for the Washington establishment to accept him. They would much rather have a Nobel Peace Prize winning, Hollywood created Messiah Savior of the World as Prez. Or have a clown like GWB as their Prez. Besides I am not sure why Ron Paul wants the job. The last Potus who tried to make sense ended up with a bullet in his head.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

That's not your fault. The ball sack main stream media painted him that way. He has always been a Republican. And most likely always will be.

Not exactly. He was the Libertarian candidate in 1988

I stand corrected. Thank you. But I still believe the ball sack main stream media led the public that he was a Libertarian in many instances. How else do I account for all the right wingers that made the claim. And had never heard of RP before 08?

Thanks for steering me straight.

Carpe Diem