DanJohnson

Israels' "Right to Exist"

Hey... there are plenty of websites that ring that familiar sound... of bashing Israel... like Skinheads... Volksfront ... Christian Identity .. and lets not forget the oldest... the good ole boys in the Klan.. fellow travellers all.. quackin and waddlin along together.

I use sites like these to explain my points.

Fourth Geneva Convention

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Geneva_Convention

ISRAEL’S ‘ENORMOUS WEB OF UNLAWFUL PRACTICES’ DEVASTATING PALESTINIAN SOCIETY,

http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2008/gaspd415.doc.htm

The Foreign Ministry has ordered trainee diplomats to track websites and chatrooms so that networks of US and European groups with hundreds of thousands of Jewish activists can place supportive messages.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article693911.ece

How these sites ring a familiar sound of bashing Israel is beyond me. They are legitimate sites used to support facts in a debate. Sorry.

But then, an old worn out tactic used to derail discourse about israeli policy is to connect the poster to skin heads and the Klan regardless of it's validity. Wow, it's like pro-israel posters get the same hand out or something. Same old shit over and over. I guess you guys do it for amusement. Because it's not that effective.

If it Quacks....

Have they attacked sites critical of Israel by forcing them to shut down? Have they sent in the goon squads??
Or do they have people vote "yay Israel" in a poll?!? See a difference?? I hope so...

Well, there is a push for legislation in many places that defines and suggests any questioning of whether Israel has the right to exist as a state that privileges Jews over people of other religions or ethnic backgrounds amounts to anti-Semitism.

These "jewish cyber warriors" unleashed by israel do act as goon squads. Of course I cannot prove they are "trainee diplomats" but I can share a few observations. And it's not exactly just "yay Israel" in a poll. YOu can try your self if ya want.

Go to a site and find a discussion like this. And read along as you watch pro-israeli posters use the same techniques over and over. They will bully other posters, use account cloning and libel. Just about every youtube video critical of israel exhibits this. I guess it's our different definitions of goon squad.

But yes, they have pressured sites to be closed because they were critical of israel. They will bully and harass as a tactic to discourage further discussion. And it is a fact that there is a push to make the term anti-semite any one making a statement critical of Israel's right to exists.

I know, you see one thing in a fact. I see the fact.

I actually discovered the trainee diplomat program and the 2009 global dictionary because I saw such a similarity in posts between different posters on different sites. Word for word. Then I would see a quiet site that had not had action for a while, make a comment and within 1 hour multiple posters were bullying me. As if they had been alerted. As if they all read the same manual.

A good chance they were and they did. Acting like a cyber goon squad

Psssst they have nano-thermite.. and know how to use it

Compare the struggle in Isreal to that of Northern Ireland. They didn't get anywhere for 50 years, except to breed another generation of hater/killers, until the IRA renounced violence, gave up their weapons (or at least put them away) and agreed to work towards a POLITICAL solution. Now, while still some resentments exist, they are BOTH making progress and sharing in it TOGETHER.

Hamas and the other radicals should take note (if they had any freaking sense):
- Immediately recognize Isreal's right to exist
- Immediately cease hostilities and all civilian targets
- Agree to join the process to resolve politically.

The response would be so overwhelming. Israel would be out of it's mind not to cooperate (and with pressure from it's allies, WOULD negociate); people would stop KILLING and start getting along. Palestinians would get all the help that is currently being kept out solely because of their leadships's relectuance to stop fighting and their standard of living would improve; the entire middle east would immediately be without it's primary excuse to fight each other (then the real reason why would come out - that they are trying to live in a 21st Century world with a 12th Century religion leading them)

But they are just too backward and stupid to see it, and they continue to give Isreal the main reason to persecute them in the first place. What a damn shame they just keep killing each other.

P.S. I'm not Jewish...
Keith Abner
D-17590

"Those who do, can't explain; those who don't, can't understand"

But they are just too backward and stupid to see it, and they continue to give Isreal the main reason to persecute them in the first place. What a damn shame they just keep killing each other.

P.S. I'm not Jewish...

bit like the jews were too backward and stupid to not give germany a reason to persecute them...
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding

P.S. I'm not Jewish...

bit like the jews were too backward and stupid to not give germany a reason to persecute them...

LOL. You don't even try to come up with factually-supportable historical analogies, as long as you get a "talk-back" in. It's obviously not from a lack of brains. So whatever your personal motivation might be, it's clearly trumped even a pretense at intellectual honesty.

Why not, at long last, tell us what's really eating you personally about this, and why? I don't expect a truthful answer from you, but I thought I'd put the question out there.

P.S. I'm not Jewish...

LOL. You don't even try to come up with factually-supportable historical analogies, as long as you get a "talk-back" in. It's obviously not from a lack of brains. So whatever your personal motivation might be, it's clearly trumped even a pretense at intellectual honesty.

Why not, at long last, tell us what's really eating you personally about this, and why? I don't expect a truthful answer from you, but I thought I'd put the question out there.

we're going into another great depression. in the background the old world empire is being replaced by the new. israel/palestine has the potential to spark off a third world war - not nice. israel has won its state and is secure - now it needs to make peace but the problem is it still thinks it has more to gain...

None of which addresses the question I posed to you. Nor, as I said, did I expect it to.

i personally chose a few topics i considered important to focus on in political debates. israel/palestine is just one of them (i explained why). a couple of the others are minimum wage and inheritance tax - both of which i've spent just as much time on as israel/palestine...

israel has won its state and is secure

I get it now. You think that Israel has not reason to see its existence as threatened. I can't understand how you can make that evaluation however, even if you don't think they have a "right to exist", to say they are secure is not realistic.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am