DanJohnson

Israels' "Right to Exist"

Ive been pondering this question lately ; Why does Israel have a "Right To Exist" on the Palestinians turf?

Any ideas?

While your at it, why dont we give back Texas and California to Mexico? Either way I live in Ohio so it doesn't effect me much, but Im curious why you would post this on a skydiving forum? If we go back and look at property rights there isn't many countries that don't posess land that wasnt someone else's at one time or the other. Is Israel right? dunno, Is Palestine right? I dont know that either. But is killing each other worth it, definitely not! Im not sure what the answer is, but somewhere out there, there is an answer.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

Ive been pondering this question lately ; Why does Israel have a "Right To Exist" on the Palestinians turf?

Any ideas?

Are you famliliar with Jewish history and the experiences of Jews over centuries in places outside of Israel? If so, you would have no need to ask such a question. And if you were a Jew, you would realize there is no choice but to have a homeland -- as most other people in the world have.

And to address the Palestinian part of your question -- they still have their land, and they have blown chance after chance to make better lives for themselves since 1948. Their lack of willingness to recognize Israel's right to exist hasn't helped them at all.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

Any ideas?

Im curious why you would post this on a skydiving forum?

This is speakers corner on a skydiving forum. Speakers corner is intended as a place where skydivers can discuss political issues etc. I'm a skydiver and I wish to discuss political issues, George. Anything else you're "curious" about?

[reply
And to address the Palestinian part of your question -- they still have their land,

Really?
The Palestinians still have their land?
Do you want to rephrase that statement ?

It appears to me that Israel has taken over most of Palestine.

Palestinians have been dispossesed of their land.

[reply
And to address the Palestinian part of your question -- they still have their land,

Really?
The Palestinians still have their land?
Do you want to rephrase that statement ?

It appears to me that Israel has taken over most of Palestine.

Palestinians have been dispossesed of their land.

Yup -- they have West Bank and Gaza, and they had more before they decided to wage war on Israel since 1948. When you lose a war, you LOSE; war is not some game where you ask in return what you lost when you willingly risked losing it.

Most peoples' existence isn't one that's characterized by facing extinction time and time again throughout history or having to fight for your very existence. Perhaps a bit of empathy would help you understand better.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

Any ideas?

Because the Israelis kicked their ass and took their land. Same way most countries are founded and/or expanded. My question to you is, why do the Palestinians think they are different from any other group that lost territory in a war? Oh yeah..it's because they got their ass kicked by a group that everybody else picked on.
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

Any ideas?

Because the Israelis kicked their ass and took their land.

Oh ! I see!
So if I come to your house and smoke you I own your land.

Is that how it all works?
If I kill you I own your land?

[Most peoples' existence isn't one that's characterized by facing extinction time and time again throughout history or having to fight for your very existence.

I think that is everymans' everyday struggle as they seek to feed their children .

Why is it so much different if you happen to be Jewish?

Any ideas?

YO Euro BOY..... go back to Europe so you can help them save your Great White Homeland

Laughing.
I can't say I understand all the universal truths but I do understand the three universal truths concerning women.

1. All Women Are Crazy
2. Some Are Crazier Than Others
3. If You Ever Think You've Met The Exception To Truths Number 1 + 2, There Are No Exceptions

Any ideas?

Oh ! I see!

Yep.
You catch on quick. ;)
HAMMER:

Any ideas?

Oh ! I see!

Yep.
You catch on quick. ;)

What's your address and how much acreage do you presently claim as yours?

Any ideas?

Oh ! I see!

Yep.
You catch on quick. ;)

What's your address and how much acreage do you presently claim as yours?

If you really want to know my address you can find out easy enough. Acreage? Currently ~200 acres, give or take, in several parcels. All are rental properties, residential and/or agricultural.
You may want to tone down a bit. I have a feeling the mods here won't take kindly to insinuations of violence whether real or not.
HAMMER:

Oh ! I see!

Never took a world history class, did you? It's been this way for 1000s of years.

Critters have been killing each other and taking their territories for hundreds of millions of years.
HAMMER:

Any ideas?

YO Euro BOY..... go back to Europe so you can help them save your Great White Homeland

Laughing.
I can't say I understand all the universal truths but I do understand the three universal truths concerning women.

1. All Women Are Crazy
3. If You Ever Think You've Met The Exception To Truths Number 1 + 2, There Are No Exceptions

And you know what my dear.. please refer to the pinky salute.

:ph34r::ph34r::D:D:D:D

[replyYou may want to tone down a bit. I have a feeling the mods here won't take kindly to insinuations of violence whether real or not.

I'm sure there won't be a problem there as we've already established that by killing the occupant one rightly gains Title of land!

I doubt the Mods would stand in the way of land transactions.

I think that is everymans' everyday struggle as they seek to feed their children .

Bullshit.

Why is it so much different if you happen to be Jewish?

Read your history books.

Dude.., you really don't want to go there!

You poor poor put upon Jew!

Jews believe themselves put upon when they don't recieve special treatment!

HAROLD !!!! They don't have any cream Cheese!!!!!! Do I get a discount since they don't have any cream cheese?
THEY DON"T HAVE ANY CREAM CHEESE !!!!!

Jews in Egypt weren't exactly slaves as were those Afro Americans in the deep south.

The Jews in Egypt simply weren't treated as if they were better than anyone else.

To them that is to be treated wrong!! Slaves!!!

Any ideas?

Laughing.

1. All Women Are Crazy

And you know what my dear.. please refer to the pinky salute.

:ph34r::ph34r::D:D:D:D

No really but it's not your fault....., realy.

I mean you got the week befor the *period*!
The week of the *period *
and then the week after the *period*

That's three weaks out of four that you gals can claim insanity and a jury of your peers will be completely sympathetic.

Science is on your side too.

It has been scientifically proven , it's a written fact.....,
All women are crazy.......

[Yup -- they have West Bank and Gaza, and they had more before they decided to wage war on Israel since 1948.

My mind is a bit fuzzy but was 1948 the year that Israel was created on Palestinian lands?

I think it was!

So a bunch of Jews swoop down on the land like locusts but you believe the Palestinians were the war mongerring ones ?

Israel was created on Palestinian lands?

No, it was not Palestinian lands. Those that were in charge of the area and the creation of Israel invited the Arabs to participate, but they chose not to do so, instead vowing to destroy it.

So a bunch of Jews swoop down on the land like locusts but you believe the Palestinians were the war mongerring ones ?

That is a complete misrepresentation of the situation.

People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

No, it was not Palestinian lands.

LOL!!
Really?
You are hear to tell us that Israel was not created on Palestinian lands?
That Palestine wasn't Palestinian?
LOFL!!!!!
God Damn!!!!!!!
Really????
Damn Son ..,..,

No, it was not Palestinian lands.

LOL!!
Really?
You are hear to tell us that Israel was not created on Palestinian lands?
That Palestine wasn't Palestinian?
LOFL!!!!!

Uh where were the Palistinians in King Davids Realm???