regulator

Cop threatens to execute driver over concealed weapon permit

Link

CANTON — A pattern of verbal abuse and death or physical threats was too much for the city to overlook when deciding to fire Patrolman Daniel Harless, according to the safety director.

Safety Director Thomas Ream issued the ruling Tuesday and released the three-page report explaining it Wednesday.

Shitbag is appealing the decision, but still:

Good.

Fucking.

Riddance.

Let's see, they fire him and he's still probably going to get a disability pension! PTSD is now apparently a euphemism for "being an asshole"!

I'd like to see the prosecutor come up with the same rationalization for not going forward with criminal charges when an average citizen makes similar threats.
It's all been said before, no sense repeating it here.

this is not new news this happened 2 or more years ago to my knowledge. The officer was on paid leave the entire time. I had to leave a comment because "going forward" is a corporate term that is over used.
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.

>So you don't believe citizens have a Right to travel on every public road?

Not an unlimited right, no. If you try to take your burro on the I-405 in LA you'll be asked to leave.

Well, that was jackass comment.
:D:P
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

If you are carrying a gun as a police officer in Road Island you and your department are charged with a felony - FBI - The RI state police are the only law system that are allowed to respond to calls with a loaded weapon - this was put into effect as a test after the FBI saw a total collaps is social law respect due to lack of investigtion- also many High way patrols - are now rotating whearing types and displays - as well as not having any weapons on them at work as to the fact that this tool does not define the patrol unit - past its implimentation once the armed carry law was admended before our nation allowed for the High Way department to copy the theme of the Texas Rangers across our the nation - play cops and robbers cow boys and indians. 85% of all accedints are blamed due to extra interest and attension paid towards the fear that a cop might give you a hard time. mostly because of the GUN

Having something never beats doing (>|<)
Iam building things - Iam working on my mind- I am going to change this world - its what I came here 4- - -