Amazon

The GOP War on Women continues.( unless you are one of the usual far right religious nutbag)

>Its a pattern of behaviors and actions done by a whole group of scumbags
>that denigrate issues that affect most women in the country . . .

There are plenty of scumbags on both sides, and they hate women, minorities, religions, gays etc at about equal rates. I'm all for calling out scumbags; just don't ignore the other half when you do so.

Delusions ... helping fantasy win against reality.

So tell me what is the difference in the American Taliban.. where the conservative men long for the goold ole days where they could smack their women around to keep them in line...

And the Afghani Taliban... where the conservative men long for the goold ole days where they could smack their women around to keep them in line...

Its the same really..with their men being a little more culturally able to kill the uppity women... although it does happen here all to frequently as well based on the domestic violence statistics...... little men threatened by women in their lives

Wow, she's threatened by being called "vile" and "not a lady?" She's got her panties all in a wad about getting this being told to her in, what? An EMAIL? This is being called a tirade and a War on Women?

Oh good lord. Is she still in junior high? Doesn't she know she's in politics now?

What a load of horse sh*t.

But then again, consider the source...

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Wow, she's threatened by being called "vile" and "not a lady?" She's got her panties all in a wad about getting this being told to her in, what? An EMAIL? This is being called a tirade and a War on Women?

Oh good lord. Is she still in junior high? Doesn't she know she's in politics now?

The source.. yet another conservatard man.. threatened by women...

The black caucus said the same thing...
A black caucus ?
A caucus formed solely around a race?... Talk about racism.
Picture the outcry if a white caucus even existed..
Democrats , the party with the racist....>:(

The black caucus said the same thing...
A black caucus ?
A caucus formed solely around a race?... Talk about racism.
Picture the outcry if a white caucus even existed..
Democrats , the party with the racist....>:(

Did reality thump you over the head or sumpin????

Your reading comprehension seems to have dwindled since last we spoke.

Threatened by women? Hardly. But do you scare me? Yeah, a little, b/c you actually believe the sh*t that comes out of your pie hole :S and you're running loose. You and your PAs Jeanne... i tell ya... you're a cancerous soul...

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Threatened by women? Hardly. But do you scare me? Yeah, a little, b/c you actually believe the sh*t that comes out of your pie hole :S and you're running loose. You and your PAs Jeanne... i tell ya... you're a cancerous soul...

Aww poor Baby..... I bet you need some of Wisconsins finest to go with that:ph34r::ph34r:

I think you need to go put on your big girl panties now.

Aww poor Baby..... I bet you need some of Wisconsins finest to go with that:ph34r::ph34r:

Gonna loan me a pair of yours, bessie?

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Your one warning. Cut it out.

Please... so tired of your double standard, Bill. Ignoring the PA's of those who have views similar to yours, yet clamping down w/ your familiar sadism against those you don't like. It's so stale.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Please... so tired of your double standard, Bill. Ignoring the PA's of those who have views similar to yours, yet clamping down w/ your familiar sadism against those you don't like. It's so stale.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD If your readin comprehension was better you MIGHT have been able to tell I was talking about the scumbag from Florida... But go ahead.. PA away... when the WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH goes over your head and you feel the need to lash out at those you THINK are out to get ya:S

Gonna loan me a pair of yours, bessie?

Why so you can get a little stiffy from that action playing dress up?????
Perhaps I should... maybe the comprehension would be better in the head so many conservatives are used to thinking with.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD If your readin comprehension was better you MIGHT have been able to tell I was talking about the scumbag from Florida... But go ahead.. PA away... when the WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH goes over your head and you feel the need to lash out at those you THINK are out to get ya:S

your disingenuousness is showing, yet again... i'm only responding in kind, behemoth one. And save the hangar size grannies... i fear postage would cripple you.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

your disingenuousness is showing, yet again... i'm only responding in kind, behemoth one. And save the hangar size grannies... i fear postage would cripple you.

Is it????

Your inability to see things as they are.. is truly astounding

Only in your hate filled mind..was that attack on a conservatard an attack on you... sad really.

Is it????

Only in your hate filled mind.. sad really.

Wow... to hear those words frothing from the mouth of Old Scratch's daughter herself, she who foments nothing but discontent, division and discord... Thanks for the laugh Jeanne! I needed that.

Have a good night ;)

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Is it????

Only in your hate filled mind.. sad really.

Wow... to hear those words frothing from the mouth of Old Scratch's daughter herself, she who foments nothing but discontent, division and discord... Thanks for the laugh Jeanne! I needed that.

Have a good night ;)

You have a GREAT night

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen?

In this case I believe it would be, "Get back IN the kitchen":)
Same liberal "I'm such a victim" BS that I got tired of long ago. She's in congress-she needs to put on her big girl panties and stop whining.

ah, my hat to you, that sounds much better. I knew there was some irony in the original statement, but not a productive form.

So tell me what is the difference in the American Taliban.. where the conservative men long for the goold ole days where they could smack their women around to keep them in line...

And the Afghani Taliban... where the conservative men long for the goold ole days where they could smack their women around to keep them in line...

Its the same really..with their men being a little more culturally able to kill the uppity women... although it does happen here all to frequently as well based on the domestic violence statistics...... little men threatened by women in their lives

I'm invoking Godwin here.

No, not a nazi in sight, but his overall premise has been met by inviking this century's closest relatives to the SS.

Amazon, you should be embarrassed at raising this thread at all. A strong woman like yourself can surely handle mere words. Don't even need a gun!

I'm invoking Godwin here.

No, not a nazi in sight, but his overall premise has been met by inviking this century's closest relatives to the SS.

Amazon, you should be embarrassed at raising this thread at all. A strong woman like yourself can surely handle mere words. Don't even need a gun!

Its the pattern of the fringe right's moves towards their fucked up social engineering us back into their wet dream world... just not as far as the Afghani Taliban wish to take their society... that wonderful 7th century Caliphate they wish to spread thruout the world....

When the Tea Party tells Bachmann and Palin to leave office (and stop running for President!) and cover their faces, be sure to get back to us.

Who does the move against Planned Parenthood hurt the most???

Here let me help you with that....

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/26/opinion/26sat1.html?_r=1

http://jonathanturley.org/2011/02/13/the-rights-war-on-women/