beowulf

Another LorenaBobbitt

When I read that story in the news, I cringed, just a little. When I got to the part where she ran his penis through the garbage disposal... I almost puked! The fact that the guy was awake and alert at the time... dayum! The woman in this case seems to have been a bit more upset than Lorena Bobbitt!

Chuck

You would think, something would've been learned from the Bobbitt case. How long do men have to live in fear of some crazed, knife-weilding woman? Just another reason men should be armed and take-back control over women!

Chuck

Right on buddy! B|

Treat 'em right, and if they go ape on you anyway, well fuck 'em. Kick 'em out with the shotgun trained on 'em. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You would think, something would've been learned from the Bobbitt case. How long do men have to live in fear of some crazed, knife-weilding woman? Just another reason men should be armed and take-back control over women!

Chuck

Right on buddy! B|

Treat 'em right, and if they go ape on you anyway, well fuck 'em. Kick 'em out with the shotgun trained on 'em. :P

My first wife's dad told me to 'Slap her around, once a week whether she needs it or not and she'll be fine!' I thought he was kidding. I was shocked! By the way... I never did. Probably should've but didn't.

Chuck

Chuck

Right on buddy! B|

My first wife's dad told me to 'Slap her around, once a week whether she needs it or not and she'll be fine!' I thought he was kidding. I was shocked! By the way... I never did. Probably should've but didn't.

Chuck

You are the exception Chuck and a gentleman. There are far too few of those these days.

Far too many men do use violence to keep their womenfolk in line.

Chuck

Right on buddy! B|

Chuck

You are the exception Chuck and a gentleman. There are far too few of those these days.

I listened to my Dad who told me; "No real man ever hits a woman!" Also, I was raised by a 'good example'.

Thank you, for the compliment.

Chuck

Chuck

Right on buddy! B|

Chuck

I listened to my Dad who told me; "No real man ever hits a woman!" Also, I was raised by a 'good example'.

Chuck

The truth is, I'm the same way. Cheers to you. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Chuck

Right on buddy! B|

Chuck

Chuck

I think, it's rather obvious.
Cheers back atchya!

Chuck

Chuck

Right on buddy! B|

Chuck

Chuck

Cheers back atchya!

Chuck

Also, I'm pretty sure that if I ever laid a hand on my wife the wrong way, I would not be married anymore. :o

Still going strong for nearly 11 years. B|

Chuck

Right on buddy! B|

Chuck

Chuck

Cheers back atchya!

Chuck

Also, I'm pretty sure that if I ever laid a hand on my wife the wrong way, I would not be married anymore. :o

Still going strong for nearly 11 years. B|

That deserves a big congrats! I wish you many, many more.

Chuck